WSG All Premades

Is it just me or WSG is all premades now and mostly ally?

On NA we played til 7 in the morning the 2nd night....Que was down to ~12 gulches. Still couldn't find a proper horde premade

I'm half way through revered on silverwing rep without a loss.....We have had one really good game but it required us grabbing 3 random people. One of whom was a human priest without engi. Without doing silly things like that there has been no competition. And then queing into mostly a proper team with a good FC. I think his name was Syf or something. Literally only decent horde druid I've seen in que.

NA horde are like 99.9% TERRIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    On NA we played til 7 in the morning the 2nd night....Que was down to ~12 gulches. Still couldn't find a proper horde premade

I'm half way through revered on silverwing rep without a loss.....We have had one really good game but it required us grabbing 3 random people. One of whom was a human priest without engi. Without doing silly things like that there has been no competition. And then queing into mostly a proper team with a good FC. I think his name was Syf or something. Literally only decent horde druid I've seen in que.

NA horde are like 99.9% TERRIBLE
    Because AV is faster honor as horde, so tryhard rankers are there. No reason to play WSG for serious PvP people

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Because AV is faster honor as horde, so tryhard rankers are there. No reason to play WSG for serious PvP people
    Depends how you define "serious pvp people". Personally, i consider serious PvP players to be those trying to play against the best in a controlled environment to prove they are the best. Although i accept Vanilla / Classic doesnt really provide any systems that support this mindset.

What is serious pvp ? 2 raids avoiding each other to rush and kill a mob ? Lol...

Seriously, what the few players who are going to reach R14 are going to do once they are R14? Premade WG? .........

Where the fuck pvp happen in this game now that bg are available? Premade vs random pu in WG? What a joke....

Pvp in classic is pure shit from all angles. And it wasn't THAT bad in vanilla 1.12...
    Last edited by Beuargh; 2019-12-14 at 07:02 AM.

...YOu can get very competitive honor in WSG if you really wanna play for 20 hours...It's just gonna cost a lot more gold and effort

Especially late nate ques for WSG get very low

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Depends how you define "serious pvp people". Personally, i consider serious PvP players to be those trying to play against the best in a controlled environment to prove they are the best. Although i accept Vanilla / Classic doesnt really provide any systems that support this mindset.
    People who go towards a goal, which requires time and effort to get to. Serious does not necessarily mean skilled, since there is not a single goal in vanilla that requires skill (except winning for example duel tournaments).

Quote Originally Posted by Beuargh View Post
    What is serious pvp ? 2 raids avoiding each other to rush and kill a mob ? Lol...

Seriously, what the few players who are going to reach R14 are going to do once they are R14? Premade WG? .........

Where the fuck pvp happen in this game now that bg are available? Premade vs random pu in WG? What a joke....

Pvp in classic is pure shit from all angles. And it wasn't THAT bad in vanilla 1.12...
    You can be serious about things that objectively sound stupid. Is running hard? No. Can you be serious about running and work out 5 times a week? I think yes. Even though it's just one guy moving his legs, it can be taken seriously, or less seriously.. People have goals (yeah I agree any goals related to games are stupid unless you can make a living with it, imagine people for example collect mounts...), And putting high effort to achieve those goals means serious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    ...YOu can get very competitive honor in WSG if you really wanna play for 20 hours...It's just gonna cost a lot more gold and effort

Especially late nate ques for WSG get very low
    Why would any player trying to max honor do it if it requires more gold and effort as you just said? You make no sense. People cba to build good premades just to kick your ass if they get more honor from.av anyway
    Last edited by facefist; 2019-12-15 at 02:27 AM.

You can be serious about things that objectively sound stupid. Is running hard? No. Can you be serious about running and work out 5 times a week? I think yes. Even though it's just one guy moving his legs, it can be taken seriously, or less seriously.. People have goals (yeah I agree any goals related to games are stupid unless you can make a living with it, imagine people for example collect mounts...), And putting high effort to achieve those goals means serious to me.
    going to R14 by avoiding pvp at all cost (like what is happening right now in AV) doesn't make sense to me. is this the best way to reach R14, or get to exalted fast? probably, so the try hards are probably right to do it like this. but does it make sense? I really don't think so .... from my point of view, this is broken and totally against the spirit of the game. the opposite of what it is supposed to be. 1.12 AV is the worst version of AV in wow history. worst than the point system. the point system is bad too, but at least you have a reason to try to kill the opposite faction players, not in 1.12 AV where you have good reason to NOT try to pvp. this is backward.....

Seeing how ranking is a competition WITHIN ones own fraction, I can see why Horde choose AV (actully have seen more and more semi-premades in AV) AND why WSG is ally BG of choice.

Will this ever change?

People who go towards a goal, which requires time and effort to get to. Serious does not necessarily mean skilled, since there is not a single goal in vanilla that requires skill (except winning for example duel tournaments).

Why would any player trying to max honor do it if it requires more gold and effort as you just said? You make no sense. People cba to build good premades just to kick your ass if they get more honor from.av anyway
    because unless you're just a pver with no shame AV ranking is for bums?