Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    Why play an rpg if you are going to race?, you might as well play retail or a shooter like fortnite that serves the racer mentality better.
    "No wrong way to play vanilla" "you could do what you want" "you can do interesting builds and have your own adventures" but when it comes to a play style which you don't want, hey it's wrong? classic dude - pun intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    Did i have to compare? no... did i? yes. Did u have to cry about my comment? No...Did you? yes
    How do i compare communities? Easy, Ive played wow for 13 yrs and in the last few years the community has gotten extremely toxic. Everyone is for themselves, theres no group mentality anymore. People will join a dungeon with 3 friends and then kick u at the end for no reason just to be dicks. If u dont have aotc of whatever the current content is, u get called garbage and wont be invited to a grp. Whereas since classic launched the only toxic thing ive run into is corpse camping...which is all apart of being on a pvp server. Even general chat is less toxic in classic. I can compare whatever i want and have an opinion on it. If u dont like it, idgaf.
    As long as you state it as opinion and not actual fact.
    My exp so far is most ppl I encounter from classic are like "go back to retail".
    You can't compare it objectively based on one subject, which is you which basically negates all the base you have on your argument because of confirmation bias. Opinion is all you have. Otherwise my opinion/exp goes against yours, so who would be right then?

So far so good, nothing better or worse than I expected. However, I find that I wish for a number of changes that the vast majority came on TBC and a couple in WotLK. So I guess it's pretty obvious how I would feel for Classic TBC/WotLK.

But for now it's doing its job just fine as it is.

Still the best MMORPG game ever made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unchallenging boring pve, extremely sucky UI/UX, currently unsubbed until ZG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got everything I could. Lost 3 times eye of divinity in pugs, lost 3 times during guild runs. after gettin t2 heal and pants left for a while.
    Not interested for now. Even with bgs out.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    they just complain about work and then they play wow to escape.

I rather hang out with people doing things for their life.
    Yup, but keep in mind not everyone likes socializing in real life. Socializing in the game could be slightly easier for them, since they're doing it behind a computer monitor.

Can't Be Arsed
    S.H.

Still love it, enjoying it as I used to. Happy with Classic.

Playing rather casually (lvl 46 atm) and enjoying it more than retail in almost every aspect of the game.
    Liking the class (warlock) and Alliance side as well, both new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Duh... You played the most boring class in the game.
    I can't say spamming frost or shadow bolt felt that amazing either.

Tanking on my warrior is pretty fun though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I love it, in a lot of ways it is much better than retail. But I haven't played it as much as I want to - I just don't have the time ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post
    I love it, in a lot of ways it is much better than retail. But I haven't played it as much as I want to - I just don't have the time ATM.
    In your opinion, which ways is it better than retail?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Yay, #nochanges!

Fuck. No changes.
    HAHA, this is pretty much what the forums are showing, which isnt a huge surprise, but it has been fun to watch.

Tank not using sunder cusses me out

Rather go play ffxiv

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post

Rather go play ffxiv
    In the tanks defense, he played in vanilla, and has played on every private server ever, and you just dont know the meta.

3+ Year Old Account
    I love leveling multiple toons and early game, loved outdoor PvP and regret rolling main mage since it is virtually impossible to loot anything as a casual raider on a roster with 9 mages.

I'm playing wow just like i am in BFA, where's the omg it's super different guys part that's missing? I seen more changes from Fifa 19 to Fifa 20 than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    A museum that is fun to walk through every once in good a while but will never be someplace I visit regularly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    First few hours: Oh! I remember this! How cool!!

Everything after that: I guess I'll come back when they eventually update this into Wrath...
    Very much this, I really hope that if they do plan on adding other expansions they aren't just developing BC right now, but instead are doing BC and Wrath simultaneously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    Then you get kids like this with the attention span of a goldfish who quit when they're not max level in full epics within 16 hours of creating their character. The game was never meant for you.
    That is acutely fairly untrue, at the time Vanilla WoW was considered the casual MMO available on the market, and every expansion it had pushed that more. The other MMO's that tried to push "hard core" as their main selling point all mostly fell to ruin.

Game was cooler in 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post

Rather go play ffxiv
    good4youm8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.