Page 1 of 2
LastLast

More named main characters

Horde is really lacking on prominent main hero characters... Who else feels this is the case in comparison to Alliance? Garona and Vivian have always been neutral yet they are now leaning Horde. I wonder if Blizzard will also turn Valeera Horde in the near future?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Valeera's Alliance. She's always been shown as such. Don't expect her to go Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Valeera's Alliance. She's always been shown as such. Don't expect her to go Horde.
    The lady appears as the main rogue npc abroad the Horde ship. (they could have chosen Garona or Lilian to fulfill the role easily, but did not)

They could stand to introduce more characters generally. Things feel a bit soap opera-y when they center around only a handful of major players for a few years at a time.

Valeera is unlikely to go Horde though without something happening to Anduin. She's only loyal to him and his family, she's not loyal to the Alliance or the Horde. She either spies for him or works as his liaison in the Horde. When you see her she is generally doing one of these two things.

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    The lady appears as the main rogue npc abroad the Horde ship. (they could have chosen Garona or Lilian to fulfill the role easily, but did not)
    Wasn't she sending messages between Jaina and Baine?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No she is not. She is neutral. She is basically the only neutral NPC.

She culturally identifies as a blood elf, taking pride in her people's traditions and defending their tribulations and loyalties.[7] However, she herself acts independently of the Thalassian government, and has formally joined neither the Horde nor the Alliance since her introduction but is fiercely loyal to Varian and his son.
    Valeera herself maintains that her loyalties are personal, to her friends and her ideals.
    Aka not loyalties to factions.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Valeera_Sanguinar
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-12-16 at 01:00 PM.

Valeera do like them Wrynn boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Valeera do like them Wrynn boys.
    Most of the belf women love human boys...Alleria with Turalyon, Vereesa with Rhonin, Sylvanas with Nathanos, and Valeera with Varyan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valeera isn't on the Horde ship at all. The first time we see her is when she's sending Baine's message to the Alliance in the 8.1.5 questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    No she is not. She is neutral. She is basically the only neutral NPC.

Aka not loyalties to factions.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Valeera_Sanguinar
    She's not neutral. She's loyal to the High King of the Alliance. That's far from 'neutral' I don't care how she sees it. Blizzard also put her on the Alliance team for the heroes of the storm event.

Valeera isn't on the Horde ship at all. The first time we see her is when she's sending Baine's message to the Alliance in the 8.1.5 questline.

She's not neutral. She's loyal to the High King of the Alliance. That's far from 'neutral' I don't care how she sees it. Blizzard also put her on the Alliance team for the heroes of the storm event.
    You're not reading what i'm typing? She says her loyalties are independent from factions, what part are you not understanding and why are you trying to start a discussion that says everywhere she is NEUTRAL? That just seems to me you just want to win an argument that has nothing to win... Her loyalties to her friends, either alliance or horde, is not factions related, and yes she is independent so she is indeed neutral. It even says ffs on the gamepedia, "reaction" Just because she is a companion and advisor of Varyan and his son doesn't mean she is full alliance, you're mistaken.
    And heroes of the storm is not wow. There's also a Jaina Dreadlord and she ain't one.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-12-16 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not reading what i'm typing? She says her loyalties are independent from factions, what part are you not understanding and why are you trying to start a discussion that says everywhere she is NEUTRAL? That just seems to me you just want to win an argument that has nothing to win... Her loyalties to her friends, either alliance or horde, is not factions related, and yes she is independent so she is indeed neutral. It even says ffs on the gamepedia, "reaction" Just because she is a companion and advisor of Varyan and his son doesn't mean she is full alliance, you're mistaken.
    She says she's neutral.

She's really not.

Simple really.

I mean she spies for the alliance for christ sake, this is addressed in the before the storm book.

Characters go from Alliance to Horde all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    Characters go from Alliance to Horde all the time.
    She's been Alliance since her introduction, having her swap now would be weird.

https://i.imgur.com/9okIW1f.jpg

Rogue Order Hall representative to Horde rogue players, Valeera. Could have easily chosen Garona who already pledged towards Horde, I wonder why not. Horde lacking on rogues?

She's been Alliance since her introduction, having her swap now would be weird.
    Again, that's a lie, again on gamepedia even says: and has formally joined neither the Horde nor the Alliance since her introduction. Neither ally or horde, she has no parents she had to steal to keep alive and that's why she is a rogue. She is independent from everything and she doesn't have a title since she is born, she has the title she wants, she will always follow her ideals.

This is even why i love her so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/9okIW1f.jpg

Rogue Order Hall representative to Horde rogue players, Valeera. Could have easily chosen Garona who already pledged towards Horde, I wonder why not. Horde lacking on rogues?
    Oh, you meant for that. Hell if I know then.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, that's a lie, again on gamepedia even says: and has formally joined neither the Horde nor the Alliance since her introduction. Neither ally or horde, she has no parents she had to steal to keep alive and that's why she is a rogue. She is independent from everything and she doesn't have a title since she is born, she has the title she wants, she will always follow her ideals.
    Okay, good for her.

She still spied and played messenger for the Alliance.

That's not something someone neutral would do.

Oh, you meant for that. Hell if I know then.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, good for her.

She still spied and played messenger for the Alliance.

That's not something someone neutral would do.
    Because she is a companion of Varyan. It says she is indeed EXTREMELY loyal to Varyan but not Alliance itself. Jaina even didn't trusted her

Continuing to serve as a messenger between Baine and the Alliance, Valeera sneaked up on the Wind's Redemption in Boralus[33] and informed Jaina Proudmoore, Mathias Shaw, and Halford Wyrmbane that Baine wanted to meet Jaina outside the ruins of Theramore to right a wrong that the Horde had inflicted on the Proudmoore family. Jaina initially didn't trust Valeera, until Mathias Shaw reminded her that Valeera had been a trusted friend of Varian.[34]

Valeera was later present for Anduin and Varok Saurfang's meeting, guarding Shalamayne while the former spoke with the latter.
    I'm not taking away your thinking that she is more loyal to alliance, she is but she maintains herself neutral, because her ideals is to help her friends, regardless factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she is a companion of Varyan. It says she is indeed EXTREMELY loyal to Varyan but not Alliance itself. Jaina even didn't trusted her

I'm not taking away your thinking that she is more loyal to alliance, she is but she maintains herself neutral, because her ideals is to help her friends, regardless factions.
    So she says she's neutral.

But in reality she's Alliance because that's where her loyalties lie.

So she's not really neutral.

So she says she's neutral.

But in reality she's Alliance because that's where her loyalties lie.

So she's not really neutral.
    She has no commitment to ANYONE, she makes commitments to whoever she wants. She has no faction rulling over her, that's where the neutral comes from. Being loyal to the king/prince, it is a huge sign that she will probably stay by alliance's side when a war forces her to chose sides, or she won't just appear on a war. But she will appear to protect Anduin always, but if it's not factions war, she will fight by the side of both horde or alliance, because she is not against horde or want them dead.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-12-16 at 01:50 PM.

thrall is making his way back into the story and will most certainly be aligned with the Horde. this is inevitable, so they have that.

with the removal of sylvanas from the horde and the introduction of allied races, this the perfect time for Blizzard to develop characters like thalyssra, lillian voss, and others.

But please not baine. i've seen my share of him enough this expansion.