Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can one go from sith to jedi?
    Anakin did.

Revan died a jedi.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean does post becoming a sith vader count? if not then obiwan i guess, not a big fan of the jedi.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Anakin did.

Revan died a jedi.
    Somehow I doubt the galaxy would have accepted him joining Luke's new jedi order, had he survived his encounter with the emperor..^^

qui-gon.

but since they seem to be making ahsoka a true grey jedi, she might push ahead of even qui-gon if she's done right.

Master Plo Koon in the Clone Wars series was great, I really enjoyed the episodes he was in and he is a very cool/ unique race I wish would have been more involved in the movies. His fighting style was very fluid and he was able to do a form of Jedi (lightning) and was just a great opportunity missed in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I'm not sure I'd agree with the comparison to Pandaren as a whole. There is the balance thing and a lot of fence sitting characters talking about balance and harmony were pandaren, yes, but they still allowed themselves to feel and live normal lives. Jedi cut themselves off and require it of any who seek their teachings.

Or I should say this pandaren comparison has to also include the likes of the Tillers and those in Krasarang wilds... not just the Shadopan or the more 'mystical' leaders.
    Both the Tillers and Krasarang questline leaned on the "must suppress emotions" quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I know she isn't really what you'd call a Jedi,but Kreia is by far the best written character in Star Wars imo
    She did start as a Jedi so if we count the likes of Anakin and Dooku then there's no reason not to count her either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Anakin Skywalker / Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Both the Tillers and Krasarang questline leaned on the "must suppress emotions" quite a bit.
    I don't think it's on the same level as what the Jedi teachings push for. Also those quests might be implying things, but the parties involved aren't all doing that. There are too many pandaren displaying overt signs of excess to really make a valid comparison to the typical jedi teachings.

Mace Windu. Only one to use the best lightsaber style and not fall to the dark side. They did him real dirty in the movies and I was upset.

Kenobi or Yoda...then maybe Ahsoka.

Luke is up there as is Qui-Gon (he was an interesting Jedi type). Always disliked Anakin as a Jedi, he was an awful jedi, just really powerful. But his personality is hyper annoying. Typical star quarterback who gets told he's a star.

Sith-Wise
    Vader, Sidious, and Maul. Maul is really cool in his various roles over the series (movies, animated, and games).

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    The dead ones
    I think we found the guy that cheered during Order 66.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can one go from sith to jedi?
    Anakin, in a way.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Most fans gravitate to the character most likely to be seen wearing a leather jacket and riding a motorcycle. Or at the very least, they rank them by how much of a badass they are. Its why Illidan is a fan favorite in WoW. Its interesting watching this play out with *Jedi* when they are anything BUT badasses. You can see a sort of psychological warfare play out among fans where they want to find the most badass character and just automatically vote for that, but then realize that's not what a Jedi is.

Anakin and Luke were whiny and not badasses at all so they'd never win this vote.
    Yoda had some impish moments but he wasn't really badass so he wouldn't win.
    Mace Windu had a badass vibe for sure but his popularity got played out several years ago, otherwise he'd win.
    Qui-Gin Jinn was pretty much the model Jedi with no badass streak at all so he can't win.
    That leaves us with Obi-Wan, who had some badass moments like jumping down to attack Grevious in front of everyone and striking cool poses. So he should win this poll as the closest thing to a badass we have.

I voted Jinn tho.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't know many beyond the movies, but i vote for any jedi who could do the lighting trick like a Sith, thats honestly something i would go to the dark side just to do it

if no one can, Anakin and Mace would be my vote, not a fan of green and blue sabers, Purple is cool

Anakin. He helped get rid of a bunch of them.

Corran Horn, but I hope he isn't in the film

Gotta go with my girl Ahsoka.

If we are taking the expanded universe into consideration is it Revan or any other grey jedi.

Maybe Coran Horn or Kyp Durron? Then again Jaina Solo was trained by Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker and Boba Fett.