Poll: WARCHIEF 2020

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

LORTHEMAR vs BAINE for Warchief 2020

Baine is the leader of the Tauren who has announced and launched his campaign for Warchief in 2020. Here are a few of his policies:
    • 1000g a month for every Horde Member
    • "A Better Trade Deal" with the Alliance
    • Make "Kalimdor" Great Again
    • No more use of Tauren for foods and meat
    • Will turn the "Thunder Bluff" into the Horde's capital, and return Orgrimmar to the Orcs.

Lorthemar is the leader of the Blood Elves who has also announced his Warchief campaign for 2020. Here are some of his policies:
    • A new, revamped Eversong and Silvermoon
    • Promises to "retake" the Northern parts of the Eastern Kingdoms
    • Will ensure that war is the last option

FIRST WARCHIEF DEBATE 19th DECEMBER RECAP

Thrall: Baine, with the addition of our recent allies the Horde nears a million strong. How do you propose to fund the 1 BILLION gold monthly cost of this policy?

Baine: As much as I am fond of our new allies, to me they are not part of the true Horde. The Horde that has struggled for so long to make ends meet. In my calculations, there are only 150,000 members of our faction that carry the soul of the horde. That means it would only be a 150 million gold monthly cost. We will fund this by taxing our new allies in return for the shelter and resources we have provided them - I also guarantee hard labour jobs with a minimum of 15 gold per hour for these allies to make ends meet. I will also extract all of the malicious gold owned by the traitor Gallywix - an estimated trillion. Together, our families will never have to worry again and we will grow strong together - as the Horde.

*** CROWD CHEERS ***

Thrall: Lorthemar, you say you plan on refurbishing Eversong and Silvermoon - alongside capturing the rest of the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. With war finally aside, you dare instigate invasion of Alliance lands?

Lorthemar: Violence is in our nature. Whatever we do to try and hide it, wherever we go to try not seek it we always end up war and I intend on having a very strong position for when it begins. With the Night Elves running rampant across Darkshore, and with all of our lands in the East being either seized, destroyed or useless - we are so vulnerable for an attack. This is the first threat I will deal with as Warchief.

*** CROWD CHEERS ***

BAINE EMERGENCY SPEECH IN ATTEMPT TO GAIN VOTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Baine
    I am a Tauren who has been part of the Horde my whole life, Lorthemar however has not. If he had his way, we would be waging war with the Alliance and eachother. This can not happen. I promise the entirety of the Horde glory and freedom, we will conquer Kalimdor and make it great again. The Orcs may have their homeland of Durotar and their city Orgrimmar back respectively, and I will work from the Bluff which will have major defensive and refurbishments made. Not only this, I promise to construct new cities across of all Horde controlled zones. The Barrens will be fortified, and we will abolish the current Goblin controlled boat system and replace it with one only the Horde may use. The Alliance will never have access to our lands again - war is no longer an option, we must return home to our families and strive. For the Horde!

***CROWD LITERALLY GO INSANE***

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE? #WARCHIEF2020
    Last edited by visualdave; 2019-12-19 at 08:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering that the Burning Legion was what originally turned the alliance and horde against each other, with it's defeat it is illogical to hold on to the past conflicts that only served to harm all of Azeroth.

Long sentence is long.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Considering that the Burning Legion was what originally turned the alliance and horde against each other, with it's defeat it is illogical to hold on to the past conflicts that only served to harm all of Azeroth.

Long sentence is long.
    Yeah but Baines policies are clearly better. He promises that the Horde return to Kalimdor, and make it great again.

10+ Year Old Account
    All hail the Banshee Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    Baine is the leader of the Tauren who has announced and launched his campaign for Warchief in 2020. Here are a few of his policies:
    1. "A Better Trade Deal" with the Alliance
    2. Make "Kalimdor" Great Again
    3. No more use of Tauren for foods and meat
    4. Will turn the "Thunder Bluff" into the Horde's capital, and return Orgrimmar to the Orcs.

Lorthemar is the leader of the Blood Elves who has also announced his Warchief campaign for 2020. Here are some of his policies:
    • A new, revamped Eversong and Silvermoon
    • Promises to "retake" the Northern parts of the Eastern Kingdoms
    • Will ensure that war is the last option

WHO DO YOU CHOOSE? #WARCHIEF2020
    I guess someone missed out on the memo that there's no longer a Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar gets my vote anyway, but he'd get it even more so if he made it possible for me to fly around Quel'Thalas!

Also, ironically, I think Lor'themar is more patriotic about the Horde than Baine at this point.

Though, saying all that, we still don't have a concrete number on how long blood elves live. Some sources cite Anasterian being thousands of years old when he died. Voting for Lord Theron could mean that he'll be Warchief for at least a dozen generation of orcs! Not sure how the Kalimdor Horde would feel about that!
    Last edited by Thalassian Bob; 2019-12-17 at 02:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make Azeroth Great Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by theoracle64 View Post
    i guess someone missed out on the memo that there's no longer a warchief.
    #makekalimdorgreatagain

Why are there so many Warchief threads? The era of the Warchief is over.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Dude, anyone against Baine wins by a landslide. I'm surprised he has 2 votes. Must be Alliance players. No one came out of BfA looking worse than Baine. He's arguably the worst Horde character, ever. People would likely choose Nathanos over Baine as Warchief. Now that'd be a better poll. Nathanos or Baine for Warchief? Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich.

Neither, both are damn traitors

Weird the horde doesent have one leader I like now that Gallywix is gone, save MAYBE Lillian

Edit: Forget it, I love Talanji, that is if they do not emasculate her into an alliance puppet and make her forget the siege
    An'u belore delen'na

so why no "neither" option?

i choose NONE of them.

I do like each continent being divided between the two factions.
    It's too bad they couldn't have the Blood Elves relocate to Kalimdor.

The Blood Elves still have bad blood with Jaina with what happened at Dalaran and the Throne of Thunder, so I could see them using magic to put Silvermoon and the Sunwell on top of where Theramore used to be, allowing the Blood Elves a good harbor and transportation network while also being close to Orgrimmar which allows Lor'themar to delegate easier - which is something that fits his character, delegating and pushing papers. Also, if the Sunwell was relocated to Kalimdor, it provides a bastion for the Light on the continent that is otherwise not there, while the Eastern Kingdoms still has Uther's Tomb and other noteworthy light-based bastions like those under the Argent Crusade's chapels like Light's Hope and so on. The Tauren and Zandalari would also benefit from being able to easily visit the Sunwell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    so why no "neither" option?

i choose NONE of them.
    These are the official candidates in this election

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine would be terrible for the same reasons Vol'jin was terrible. Any sniveling leader who's main claim of fame was that they rushed to turn on their leader is a pretty weak choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Baine would be terrible for the same reasons Vol'jin was terrible. Any sniveling leader who's main claim of fame was that they rushed to turn on their leader is a pretty weak choice.
    Have you not visited his election site at baine2020.org? I mean just look at his policies. He is also promising 1000g/ a month to all Horde members. He WILL make Kalimdor great again!

5+ Year Old Account
    I do think Baine is a great character, misunderstood by most, maybe because people try to compare his acts like a human act.
    Guess what he isn't.
    In this fantasy mmo I personally think Baine acts like a Tauren leader should.

But..... I voted for Lorthemar, in my eyes he has more feelings with the "horde" then Baine.
    Then again.... I would vote for a council

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As the position of Warchief has been abolished within the Horde, there won't be a 2020 Warchief. The Horde now has a leadership council as of 8.3.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    Have you not visited his election site at baine2020.org? I mean just look at his policies. He is also promising 1000g/ a month to all Horde members. He WILL make Kalimdor great again!
    If he makes it 10k/month, I will go back on my views.

Baine for the Gallows 2020.

He is still a traitor and has no honor.