10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Possible Dino a Crisis remake?

With the popularity of the Resident Evil Remakes, the idea that a Dino Crisis Remake might happen gave me hope. Capcom just registered new Dino Crisis trademarks, along with Darkstalkers and a few others (source https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-...red-by-capcom/)
    While this doesn’t necessarily MEAN it’s coming it definitely seems like something that could likely do. I’d like a fresh look at the series, because the story was a hot mess but the game was still really fun.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    With the popularity of the Resident Evil Remakes, the idea that a Dino Crisis Remake might happen gave me hope. Capcom just registered new Dino Crisis trademarks, along with Darkstalkers and a few others (source https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-...red-by-capcom/)
    While this doesn’t necessarily MEAN it’s coming it definitely seems like something that could likely do. I’d like a fresh look at the series, because the story was a hot mess but the game was still really fun.
    I heard that DarkStalkers may be making a comeback, namely because SNK has been pulling some nostalgia out the closet and doing well with them (Samurai Showdown).

But DinoCrisis... stop I can only get so hard. I forgot that game existed but I'd be very excited to hop back in that world... especially after Capcom has been doing a bang up job on the RE:makes.

add in parasite eve into that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Omg yes definitely
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

We live in the era of remakes and so few new ideas that many of them even seem like rehashes that I would say anything is possible.

Dino Crisis would be fun..but I feel that might be a franchise that should stay dead....

I'm not opposed to it, though I wish Capcom would bring back Breath of Fire. A lot of people are impressed with them having to back their 'magic' lately and I don't disagree, though they also seem to be keeping solely to action heavy games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruktai View Post
    I'm not opposed to it, though I wish Capcom would bring back Breath of Fire. A lot of people are impressed with them having to back their 'magic' lately and I don't disagree, though they also seem to be keeping solely to action heavy games.
    They did bring Breath of Fire back, and it should probably stay dead if they best they could come up with was a MTX mobile game in Breath of Fire 6.

But really Capcom has brought itself back by stopping heavy outsourcing and doing most stuff in house. It means less games overall from them, but they are of much higher quality now. If they try to bring back a bunch of IPs at once it will just fall back into the same trap because they don't have enough in house man power to handle that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They did bring Breath of Fire back, and it should probably stay dead if they best they could come up with was a MTX mobile game in Breath of Fire 6.

But really Capcom has brought itself back by stopping heavy outsourcing and doing most stuff in house. It means less games overall from them, but they are of much higher quality now. If they try to bring back a bunch of IPs at once it will just fall back into the same trap because they don't have enough in house man power to handle that.
    Plus i get that people want their secondary ips, but they should try to nail a new megaman game first

They've also copyrighted Breath of Fire, Megaman Rock and Roll, Megaman Legends and Tronne Bonne. So either they are doing the decadely IP lockdown or it really is the start of the decade where Capgod returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Only if they stop at the first two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Plus i get that people want their secondary ips, but they should try to nail a new megaman game first
    11 wasn't terrible >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    11 wasn't terrible >.>
    No but they brought resident evil, devil may cry and monster Hunter back to the forefront of video games and they should do so with their mascot before anything else

Give me Dino Crisis. Give me Mega Man. Give me Resident Evil. I'll buy day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    go go landstalker remake please.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.