Poll: Would you like Nathanos as Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Are you high?
    The comment i was looking for, thank you.
    "There is a hole, in a more ancient part of the mmo-champion forum. A pit where men are thrown to be forgotten. But sometimes a troll rises from the darkness. Sometimes, the hole sends something back... to make some pointless comment"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ah, yes. I forgot Blizzard has a department dedicated to peering into the future so they know what their player base will want before they even know said thing even exists...

I mean, of course Blizzard will give the Horde a playable race of the race they'd be working with throughout the first third of BfA, but not do the same thing for the Alliance.

After all, Horde bias is such a real thing. (sarcasm over.)

But, hey, delusions trump reality, I guess. Anyways, over and out from this conversation.

there was 3 horde races and 3 alliance races, this was the races he would get at launch, if they created Dark irons, i don't see why they would not put Kultirans first, then dark iron, oh wait, i do know, its because kul'itras were not going to be an allied race at first, but they decided to do so, after the player feedback, and thats why they brought maghar and delayed kul'tirans

but yeah, you can keep stop derailing the topic because your seek for attention

Nathanos is the only person who makes sense as Forsaken leader and Horde other than Belmont and Voss
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Nathanos is the only person who makes sense as Forsaken leader and Horde other than Belmont and Voss
    Nathanos makes as much sense as the next leader of the Horde as Malkorok would have after Garrosh was deposed.

By that, I mean "no sense at all."

I have to believe this is a troll. Nathanos is perhaps one of the worst characters in Warcraft history. He may have been cool in previous lore as the only human in the Farstriders but like he's been demoted to Sylvanas lap dog. He's one of the biggest marry sue characters in warcraft because his talent is 'he shoots bows good' and yet he can take on the likes of Tyrande and Mal + the Alliance hero and make it out?

No, no. Dear lord, no. It's bad enough Sylvanas's face is plastered all over another expansion I'd rather not have her and doggy boy crammed down my throat again.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

lol Nathanos...fuck that guy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I have to believe this is a troll. Nathanos is perhaps one of the worst characters in Warcraft history. He may have been cool in previous lore as the only human in the Farstriders but like he's been demoted to Sylvanas lap dog. He's one of the biggest marry sue characters in warcraft because his talent is 'he shoots bows good' and yet he can take on the likes of Tyrande and Mal + the Alliance hero and make it out?

No, no. Dear lord, no. It's bad enough Sylvanas's face is plastered all over another expansion I'd rather not have her and doggy boy crammed down my throat again.
    Meh. We're getting rid of the lapdog... but we're stuck with Sylvanas Sue yet another expansion. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.