Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity

Horde [Opinion] Next Warchief is

First Arcanist Thalyssra

I vote for basic campfire. Screw the elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity

There's not going to be another Warchief, and there shouldn't be one anyway.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Uuuuuhhh hwhat..?? Source?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Initially thought would be one hell of an asspull, then I looked at what the Horde has left. Lor'themar or Baine would be the most established, Gallywix would be terrible and just yet another betrayal story, Thalyssra would probably be next in longevity and importance after that since Ji Firepaw is irrelevant, despite her only being around for two expansions. Mayla exists too but if they give it to a Tauren it will be Baine.

Is Eitrigg the major Orc now? Saurfang is dead and Thrall still won't come out of retirement. Geya'rah was barely present in this expansion despite being a new leader introduced in this expansion.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2019-12-19 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Initially thought would be one hell of an asspull, then I looked at what the Horde has left. Lor'themar or Baine would be the most established, Gallywix would be terrible and just yet another betrayal story, Thalyssra would probably be next in longevity and importance after that since Ji Firepaw is irrelevant, despite her only being around for two expansions. Mayla exists too but if they give it to a Tauren it will be Baine.
    There is currently polling happening for the next Warchief in 2020. It is Lorthemar vs Baine, currently Lorthemar winning at 78% votes while Baine has 22%

Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    There is currently polling happening for the next Warchief in 2020. It is Lorthemar vs Baine, currently Lorthemar winning at 78% votes while Baine has 22%
    Lor'themar would be interesting and potentially good. Hopefully they won't go Vol'jin on him and kill him after one expansion where he is Warchief but fairly absent from the story. Could also see the Horde actually having some very elf-centric stuff since Thalyssra and Oculeth have been getting a lot of story presence and Liadrin is popular.

Silvermoon revamp when?

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd like Talanji for Warchief, but she's probably too busy running Zandalar, and being with Rokhan/Bwonsamdi.
    Also, I really wouldn't like her to die either. Lorther'mar it is I guess?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Nobody. We finally got rid of that toxic title. Also we can have sylvanas in good memory in being the last warchief.

There's not going to be a Warchief anymore, they're all equal so it's going to be a council, all with as much input and a say as the others.

Also, Thrall will be the new "High chief", which is a ceremonial military title - but if the others don't do what he says and agree with his orders they'll be punished. All hail the new High Chief!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'd like Talanji for Warchief, but she's probably too busy running Zandalar, and being with Rokhan/Bwonsamdi.
    Also, I really wouldn't like her to die either. Lorther'mar it is I guess?
    A Queen becoming Warchief is a downgrade.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You think Blizzard cares about advancing the Horde's story if they're not being villains? Enjoy being utterly stagnant for 2 years before Blizz kills off Thrall and puts Gul'dan in charge somehow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Probably about as likely as Magatha. Nightborne still earning loyalty points.

Should be Rexxar... he founded Durotar/Orgrimmar with Thrall and Vol'Jin... it's dumb he's just been a side character since Vanilla.
    Last edited by Nomads; 2019-12-20 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You think Blizzard cares about advancing the Horde's story if they're not being villains? Enjoy being utterly stagnant for 2 years before Blizz kills off Thrall and puts Gul'dan in charge somehow.
    I want Gul'dan(s) back from Shadowlands. Maybe we could put them in charge somehow.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Geyarah next garrosh and sylvanas confirmed

Muh honor muh glory on the battlefield muh homeworld die draeneiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Nobody. We finally got rid of that toxic title. Also we can have sylvanas in good memory in being the last warchief.
    Ugh, no. That's a terrible memory to have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Geyarah next garrosh and sylvanas confirmed

Muh honor muh glory on the battlefield muh homeworld die draeneiiii
    How could she be the next Sylvanas and then use that whole "honor" line as if Sylvanas had any?!

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Should he Rexxar... he founded Durotar/Orgrimmar with Thrall and Vol'Jin... it's dumb he's just been a side character since Vanilla.
    I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want the job. Very loyal to the Horde, yes, but iirc, he's kind of a hermit type who wouldn't want to live in a city (as someone with the Warchief title would probably be required to do).