Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    A president is just a face. Policies mean more and with Schiffs message to pence. He is trying to steal the election. Its perfect. Infuriate the base to come out and vote.
    Ill bite. Apologies if I missed it but what specific policies do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    There are two kinds of people in this country, those who despise racism, misogyny and nationalism and those who support Trump.

You guys are outnumbered.
    Ummm i look at it this way. You deserve what you earn. Nothing given is free. You should get nothing is your not an american. Every life has value no matter your belief on when life starts. The government shouldnt interfere. If your offended thats on you.

Why do you guys keep responding to a guy who already admitted he was trolling?

Ummm i look at it this way. You deserve what you earn. Nothing given is free. You should get nothing is your not an american. Every life has value no matter your belief on when life starts. The government shouldnt interfere. If your offended thats on you.
    Trump stands for none of that. Not one single thing you mentioned.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Ill bite. Apologies if I missed it but what specific policies do you like?
    Ok ill bite. Im what dems consider a nationalist. I like the wall and strict imagination policies. I like america first. I like that other countries who use our military pay for it. I like life over abortion. The only issue i have with the republicans is gay rights. Its your life do what you want. If you live with someone taxes are taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Ugh, fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trump stands for none of that. Not one single thing you mentioned.
    How so? Honestly please explain. Not trying to be a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    So my point is this is about the impeachment. Im just trying to show the divisiveness in this debate. I want everyone to see how this looks. Its bad our country is fracturing badly.

How so? Honestly please explain. Not trying to be a dick.
    -You deserve what you earn. Nothing given is free.
    Neither Trump nor his kids earned anything.

-You should get nothing is your not an american
    He is giving Russia anything they want.

-Every life has value no matter your belief on when life starts.
    He doesn't value any life but especially immigrants and Muslims and the poor.

-The government shouldnt interfere.
    He's perfectly fine with government subsidies. Also trying to force companies to do his bidding as POTUS.

That's just for starters.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-12-20 at 09:39 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always the most uncompromising and unwilling to change people that want others to change and compromise. Its not good salesmanship.
    /s

The country is so split now Trmp was the best choice to expose it. America is broken. The country is to large with the distance in policy between the two sides. Trump exposed america to be broken. The whole point i voted for him. We need to fix this and meet in the middle vs one sides agenda just ovee ruling the other side.
    Trump was the worst choice. Only thing he exposed so far are his
    1. incompetency
    2. stupidity
    3. Narcissism
    4. complete disregard of law
    5. Hypocrisy
    6. Racism
    7. moral bankruptcy
    list goes on.

Another thing that he exposed was republican representatives complete lack of moral conscience and patriotism that they would support a traitor to power as long as it has a R. GOP does not stand for law, does not stand for conservatives. It is represented by people hungry to hang on the power at any cost that they are willing to parrot Russian propaganda, a country actively interfering in the democratic process to undermine the very institution that they are working in.

Any party that caters to the KKK will never get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Using OAN as a source of anything besides being state run propaganda is a joke.
    I'm relatively certain you would call any source that would show Giuliani and his witnesses in any serious light as propaganda.

It looks strong enough to start investigation though - that Latvian bank lead seems quite solid (even if people handwave it as "usual offshore operation", it does seem undistinguishable from money laundering).
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-12-20 at 10:01 PM.

The country is so split now Trmp was the best choice to expose it. America is broken. The country is to large with the distance in policy between the two sides. Trump exposed america to be broken. The whole point i voted for him. We need to fix this and meet in the middle vs one sides agenda just ovee ruling the other side.
    This is such complete and utter horseshit. The "country is so split now" in large part because like 40% of it think that a useless unqualified sack of shit like Trump is even remotely a good idea to elect to the highest office the the government. You don't get to point to the division that you helped to cause as a reason that you're causing said division.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This is such complete and utter horseshit. The "country is so split now" in large part because like 40% of it think that a useless unqualified sack of shit like Trump is even remotely a good idea to elect to the highest office the the government. You don't get to point to the division that you helped to cause as a reason that you're causing said division.
    It's like seeing your kid with a hammer smashing apart their Nintendo Switch, and when you say "What the fuck!" they say "looks like it's broke, we should get a new one."

They're literally the entire cause of the breaking. They are the only ones responsible. Maybe it's because "you wouldn't buy them DOOM", because they're 8 and it's rated M. Maybe it's because "I don't like this one, it's grey." Doesn't matter. They're the only ones responsible for the breaking, and their attempts to deflect are just a desire to not face accountability for taking a hammer to their expensive toy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's like seeing your kid with a hammer smashing apart their Nintendo Switch, and when you say "What the fuck!" they say "looks like it's broke, we should get a new one."

They're literally the entire cause of the breaking. They are the only ones responsible. Maybe it's because "you wouldn't buy them DOOM", because they're 8 and it's rated M. Maybe it's because "I don't like this one, it's grey." Doesn't matter. They're the only ones responsible for the breaking, and their attempts to deflect are just a desire to not face accountability for taking a hammer to their expensive toy.
    Yep, and my opinion is these people are not worth "reconciling" with. They should NOT be given the dignity of that. Any action giving them a "voice" raises their "arguments" to the level of civil discourse, which is a very bad thing. They need to be "split" even more, to the point where if these people show up in actual society they should be ostracized. I'm not afraid to call them Nazis to their face. There were a couple of people in my extended family who are Trump supporters, they have been removed and blocked.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-12-20 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    There were a couple of people in my extended family who are Trump supporters, they have been removed and blocked.
    Well...I don't exactly agree with the gist of your post, I do hope you're at least making the distinction between "Trump supporters" and "people who vote (R) regardless of the idiot that's on the ballot."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well...I don't exactly agree with the gist of your post, I do hope you're at least making the distinction between "Trump supporters" and "people who vote (R) regardless of the idiot that's on the ballot."
    People who supported him in the past and realized their error are ok. I'm talking about the die-hard people that do nothing but repeat Faux News talking points. But yeah, the people who do nothing but vote R regardless of who it is are also blocked.

See here i just played the game with yall. Im not a Trump fan just his policies. Hes a moron. But this is what the dems are doing to the republican base. Did i troll a bit yes. The reason i did it was Schiffs attack on Pence. The dems honestly are starting to look like they are trying to over throw the republicans. We are a yearfrom elections. The dems have sparked the republican base again. Its almost at the point whatever republican runs they will win out of spite.

- - - Updated - - -

Im a republican and the republicans are playing this perfectly. Defend to fire up the base to vote.
    Quit trying to pass of your stupidity and blind partisanship as an attempt at trolling. It's not our fault you're the person trump was talking about when Trump said he could murder someone and not lose a vote as much as you pretend otherwise.

You do the same tired bleeting the Republicans do to their unthinking sheep. Biden. Biden. Biden. And when we point out Burisma was investigated and Joe Biden was actually calling for more investigating corrupt which if you're right about Hunter would mean he was calling for investigations into his son's possible corruption NOT protecting it you close your ass and sniff that handkerchief of Trump's fart you keep locked in a vault. Trump could have very easily ordered a by the books investigation into this. Instead he went about it illegally and for corrupt reasons.

Thanks to things like the Administrative Procedure act trump loses in court when he tries to change regulations at the rate most admins won and most admins won more than they lost by a long shot. His singular legislative accomplishment is a tax cut that went to only the rich and blew a trillion plus dollar hole in the deficit. His tariff had objectively took a booming economy and kneecapped it increasing prices for American consumers. He frequently touts known conspiracies like crow strike and has daily toddler rants on twitter. I mean if the man who thinks you need a photo ID to buy groceries and american flush 15-20 times each go is your means to and end well shit. Says a lot about you and your personal moral failings.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-12-21 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The country is so split now......that's just what Putin wants.

This is great! During his campaigning, he griped about how shameful Clinton's impeachment was; too bad he's too narcissistic to be humiliated. Were his crimes considered treason? What's next for him?