The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    This is great! During his campaigning, he griped about how shameful Clinton's impeachment was; too bad he's too narcissistic to be humiliated. Were his crimes considered treason? What's next for him?
    Unless we see the miracle of Voting Your Conscience from the Senate, it's expected he'll be acquitted (but forever Impeached) and run for election in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Unless we see the miracle of Voting Your Conscience from the Senate, it's expected he'll be acquitted (but forever Impeached) and run for election in 2020.
    Hey, I have no doubt every member of the senate will vote their conscience. It's just that at least 40 of them clearly don't have one.

How can he run after being impeached?

Because the senate has to vote on it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The country is so split now......that's just what Putin wants.
    He has been Putin's lap dog from the get go - some of the evidence that played out during the Impeachment Hearings pointed to his servitude towards the Russian leader and his oligarch buddies. The Deutche Bank evidence and testimony that was revealed during the House Impeachment Investigation was even more interesting. Considering that Russian money laundering efforts focused on New York City real estate deals.

Who do we know that was a faux real estate dipshit in NYC and had the morals of Hitler?

- - - Updated - - -

Impeachment is the House of Representatives equivalent of an indictment. The Senate holds the trial. If the Senate votes to convict, he's removed from office immediately. If they vote to acquit, then he stays, but is still labeled an Impeached President, for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has been Putin's lap dog from the get go - some of the evidence that played out during the Impeachment Hearings pointed to his servitude towards the Russian leader and his oligarch buddies. The Deutche Bank evidence and testimony that was revealed during the House Impeachment Investigation was even more interesting. Considering that Russian money laundering efforts focused on New York City real estate deals.

Who do we know that was a faux real estate dipshit in NYC and had the morals of Hitler?
    I think Pelosi and Schiff both have some cards up their sleeve including the stuff with Deutche Bank as well as some other things the public has yet to be aware of. I wouldn't doubt that a few Republican Senators are also part of the information they have.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    I think Pelosi and Schiff both have some cards up their sleeve including the stuff with Deutche Bank as well as some other things the public has yet to be aware of. I wouldn't doubt that a few Republican Senators are also part of the information they have.
    That's a really good point. Pelosi and her Lieutenant Schiff have been insanely competent in orchestrating this entire affair. Including the coup de ta of holding back delivery of the Articles. IIRC, Grandmaster Pelosi did say something about new Articles if they are warranted after the House gets a peek at Chump's financials.

So yeah, I agree, I bet they are holding back some cards for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    God no. Clinton shouldnt have been impeached and neither should Trump. Censure maybe. Its slim at best. Does everyone honestly think this stuff hasnt been going on for years on both sides? If you couldnt accept help from another country money would count in political coffers. No country was asked to physically affect the election. If people are to dumb to do research into what you read they arent going to be swayed by anything more than whats already known.
    We live in a different time. Do you think the founders thought communication on the internet would ever happen? You want freedom of speech on the internet well this is what you get.
    Also why would Trump at this point trust the DOJ underlings that put him through hell? Yes this is the avenue he should have took but with his trust shaken and because it was a high level Dem involved he asked him to be looked into.
    Why shouldn't Trump be impeached? Bribery is part of the Impeachment statute in the constitution. And no, this hasn't been going on for years. This is literally the first time you ever have heard it, because it is literally the only time that someone is stupid enough to openly admit that it happened.

And you will never get freedom of speech on the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Who the fuck cares what the conspiracy channel has to say, along with Guiliani and the indicted oligarch that Guiliani was using the plane of. Who gives a flying fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'm going to suggest not assisting that dude in his derailment. It's been made clear the thread is to be around Trump and his actions period.

This thread has been moving pretty quick and I haven't been reading every page but this popped up.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...6-election.amp

Apparently that private meeting Trump had with Putin where they took the translators notes is having some of it's content leaked. Explains where the motivation for what got him impeached came from.
    It wouldn't surprise me honestly. Trump believes everything from his fucking employer.

- - - Updated - - -

Joe Biden was elbow deep into Ukrainian politics. Ukraine is an extremely corrupt country. His son was given a job he was not qualified to be given. His hands were deep in Chinas business. His son recieved advantages there. Thats where investigations of political corruptions start.
    You have any evidence of your claims?

- - - Updated - - -

Would that not be personal gain as a family member was higher solely because hes the VPs kid while in office? If it was after Biden was out of office no big deal. It shows Biden will use the office while in for personal gain.
    Please, show me how Joe Biden, is using his office for personal gain, while Trump is literally making MILLIONS just from golfing from taxpayers. Like over 100 million actually. Then you have his hotels and resorts that the Saudis and Chinese people buy out or rent out, or even making money from the US military. You don't fucking care do you? He has made over 287 years worth of presidential salary, by fucking golfing.

- - - Updated - - -

See here i just played the game with yall. Im not a Trump fan just his policies. Hes a moron. But this is what the dems are doing to the republican base. Did i troll a bit yes. The reason i did it was Schiffs attack on Pence. The dems honestly are starting to look like they are trying to over throw the republicans. We are a yearfrom elections. The dems have sparked the republican base again. Its almost at the point whatever republican runs they will win out of spite.

- - - Updated - - -

Im a republican and the republicans are playing this perfectly. Defend to fire up the base to vote.
    No, you are getting fucking destroyed with facts, and you can't refute anything. It really isn't surprising you are Republican, considering how wrong you actually are.

- - - Updated - - -

Why because i support his policies because yes i do. Hes a means to an end.
    So, you like the racism, sexism, supporting of literal dictators, the concentration camps? Not surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ill bite. Im what dems consider a nationalist. I like the wall and strict imagination policies. I like america first. I like that other countries who use our military pay for it. I like life over abortion. The only issue i have with the republicans is gay rights. Its your life do what you want. If you live with someone taxes are taxes.
    Oh, you are admitting to being a white nationalist? Not fucking surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I'm relatively certain you would call any source that would show Giuliani and his witnesses in any serious light as propaganda.

It looks strong enough to start investigation though - that Latvian bank lead seems quite solid (even if people handwave it as "usual offshore operation", it does seem undistinguishable from money laundering).
    No, OANN is literally a conspiracy propaganda channel. And so is Guiliani. Anyone that listens to him is just as retarded as Guiliani. There is no evidence that he has, that will exonerate Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Impeachment House GOP Members circle-jerking on Faux News, literally ignoring reality and facts. Basket of Deplorables is right.

I watched as much as I could before nausea overtook me. It's truly amazing to watch grown men turn against their country in hopes of currying favor with a felon. Amazing. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well...I don't exactly agree with the gist of your post, I do hope you're at least making the distinction between "Trump supporters" and "people who vote (R) regardless of the idiot that's on the ballot."
    Frankly, if you voted for Trump in 2016, and you're going to vote for him in 2020 if he's not impeached and removed from office before then (which would prevent him running), then you're a straight-up Trump supporter. Voting (R) regardless of who's on the ballot is destructive to the electoral process, which would be better served if you stayed home, since you don't actually have any viewpoint you're supporting, you're just blindly siding with your "team" no matter who's representing you or what they stand for or do.

Ok ill bite. Im what dems consider a nationalist. I like the wall and strict imagination policies. I like america first. I like that other countries who use our military pay for it. I like life over abortion. The only issue i have with the republicans is gay rights. Its your life do what you want. If you live with someone taxes are taxes.
    Ok
    1) what's Trump.doing about the wall? Cuz iirc he said next to nothing about it until reps got stomped in 2018 then it came back in force because he wanted to scare his base to vote for him as much as possible. I promise you if he wins in 2020 talking about the wall will suddenly go away again Strict immigration policy is fine but it's weird that you support the guy who isn't deporting people but keeping them detained as a deterrent

2) Forbidden topic so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that emotionally charged topic.

3) America first? And what foreign policies does he have other than pissing off all our allies and sucking off dictators? America first just seems like people thinking we can take on the world alone which is dumb as fuck. And how much do other countries owe Us? I want numbers

Honestly bud seems like that's a checklist that Trump fails at.

I think that Trump keeps harping on "the call was perfect" because, he knew what he was doing was illegal but thinks he played it too smooth to get caught. Its like bragging there's no way anyone knew you broke into a house because you were so careful.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I think that Trump keeps harping on "the call was perfect" because, he knew what he was doing was illegal but thinks he played it too smooth to get caught. Its like bragging there's no way anyone knew you broke into a house because you were so careful.
    The best defense the GOP could make for Trump is saying that what he did was wrong but not impeachably wrong but they can't make that defense because it pisses Trump off to suggest that anything he was less than the greatest ever.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    The best defense the GOP could make for Trump is saying that what he did was wrong but not impeachably wrong but they can't make that defense because it pisses Trump off to suggest that anything he was less than the greatest ever.
    They even tried just that at first and Trump ranted on Twitter about how he did nothing wrong and everything was perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    It was SO perfect a call, that he had to hide the transcript on a server normally used for top secret information so that no one could ever read it and be destroyed by it's perfectness!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It was SO perfect a call, that he had to hide the transcript on a server normally used for top secret information so that no one could ever read it and be destroyed by it's perfectness!
    All joking aside, remember we still haven't seen the raw transcript - the White House ignored all subpoenas by the House. I wonder if they can ignore a subpoena backed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

Also, weren't there several more transcripts supposedly on that server?

Do we have some secret agency that is tasked with keeping all documents so they aren't destroyed by corrupt Residents?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So perfect that he won't let many of those in his administration from talking about how perfect it was.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

So everything the democrats have been doing was complete waste of time . good to know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    So everything the democrats have been doing was complete waste of time . good to know
    So you admit trump is corrupt as are republicans, good to know, and you’re ok with it. Good to know.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2019-12-21 at 06:49 PM.

All joking aside, remember we still haven't seen the raw transcript - the White House ignored all subpoenas by the House. I wonder if they can ignore a subpoena backed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?

Also, weren't there several more transcripts supposedly on that server?

Do we have some secret agency that is tasked with keeping all documents so they aren't destroyed by corrupt Residents?
    not exactly, there is an agency tasked with preserving documents but its more of a self reporting thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nati...Administration