Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    can't wait to see this new patch....on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    How do you determine that it’s a mediocre raid? Have you played it on live yet??
    lets call it my feeling. i have no proof that it is mediocre, but we will see what ppl say in 3 months. i, personally, do not believe in #nzothraidbestraidever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    LOL wow you really are insane sir get some help i played 8.3 and imho it puts legion to shame i love it!
    ok. /10chars

These comments prove that WoW fans are virtually impossible to please. So many claiming there's no content in this patch other than the raid. I guess the horrific visions, new legendary, new allied races, and new invasion style events don't count as content huh? Makes me wonder what the fuck these people consider to be content.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    These comments prove that WoW fans are virtually impossible to please. So many claiming there's no content in this patch other than the raid. I guess the horrific visions, new legendary, new allied races, and new invasion style events don't count as content huh? Makes me wonder what the fuck these people consider to be content.
    If it doesnt keep them entertained for 3 months at least playing 24/7, then it isnt content, thats the average mmo-champ user for ya.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    can't wait to see this new patch....on youtube
    Already on youtube, SignsOfKelani's channel has had heaps of info on 8.3..

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately always the way, there will always be those that will have tons of content put in front of them and still not see it.. A case of "they can't see the forest for the trees" type mentality..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Years and years of constant bitching and you still doesn't get they are no "fans", they just love to bitch? WoW is perfect game for that, because it's massive: you can bitch about class design, world content, quality of raid, mythic+ or pvp season, DPS balance - and in every patch one thing is weaker.

8.2 had more content than 8.3, systems are better in 8.3 than in 8.2. So what they do? Bitch 24/7 about systems during 8.2 and content during 8.3, completely ignoring good side.

Sometimes they even made up issues. BfA has really strong raids (opposite to Legion that had weak Emerald Nightmare and problem with design of Mythic encounters in Nighthold and especially ToS), doesn't stop @Niwes from telling us next raid will be shit. Why he thinks that? ITS HIS FEELING. Did he even play PTR and leave feedback? Naaah, it's for nerds.

5+ Year Old Account
    So no new zones like Argus? Maybe I missed it? Not really a raider anymore, so was hoping at least several quest hubs in Ny'alotha.

This is not wining. Just a question.
    Happy with the content (new allied races and other stuff)
    Last edited by BB8; 2019-12-21 at 11:34 AM.

No to poop but what exactly is there except new raid and changes to class/itemization? Is this diablo where the new set items gives at least a unique way to play your class?

There are visions of Nzoth and minor ones but they are like island expeditions with currency farming. I mean, if you dislike IE why anybody like visions? They are the same in principle - instanced content, done either solo or in group, where you fill a bad/complete minor side activities like release 6 dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Years and years of constant bitching and you still doesn't get they are no "fans", they just love to bitch? WoW is perfect game for that, because it's massive: you can bitch about class design, world content, quality of raid, mythic+ or pvp season, DPS balance - and in every patch one thing is weaker.

8.2 had more content than 8.3, systems are better in 8.3 than in 8.2. So what they do? Bitch 24/7 about systems during 8.2 and content during 8.3, completely ignoring good side.

Sometimes they even made up issues. BfA has really strong raids (opposite to Legion that had weak Emerald Nightmare and problem with design of Mythic encounters in Nighthold and especially ToS), doesn't stop @Niwes from telling us next raid will be shit. Why he thinks that? ITS HIS FEELING. Did he even play PTR and leave feedback? Naaah, it's for nerds.
    i dont TELL you what you should think. because you acting like i did. „I“ think, because it feels to me so (and yes for everyone on the planet oppinions are subjective /rolleyes), that nyalotha is a mid quality raid. not bad, but either not that good, that it fills 9months easily. thats all what i say and said.

and no, this time i wasnt on ptr. but i play wow since 2005 without interruption. i am sure that i am experienced enough to build my personal oppinions the way i always do. sometimes i go „oh i was wrong“ (20%) and most of the time it is „yep, had that ““““feeling“““““ and it was right“. like every other normal guy out there with some experience. and no, the raid is not BAAAD because its bad to me. its taste. google that word.

so stop acting like the forum oppinion police. are you 12 years old ? everyone understand what oppinions are. are you that low brain, that you search for ppl telling you your oppinion, so you can go „yes! yes, that is right. yes, this oppinion i take.“ and when it not fits in your (weird idiotic mindset) you go like „this sucker wanna tell us what we should think! kill him!“. omg, grow up.

ps:

besides all that shit i have way more concerns with how blizz kill every great lore and game possibilities by drive by. they just rush nyalotha and the whole black empire thing in a quickly end of xpac shit.

- emerald dream can fill more than a half xpac. rushed.
    - kil jaeden or aszhara, 2 of the most iconic wow villains. rushed.
    - nzoth. rushed.
    - black empire. no xpac. no zone. nothing. completely rushed.

this is way more horrible IN MY OPPINION (plz read the part in capital letters) than a shitty raid. additionally to the fact, that this raid could be the only content for 9months (regardless if it is a good or a bad raid).
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-12-21 at 01:11 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i dont TELL you what you should think. because you acting like i did. „I“ think, because it feels to me so (and yes for everyone on the planet oppinions are subjective /rolleyes), that nyalotha is a mid quality raid. not bad, but either not that good, that it fills 9months easily. thats all what i say and said.

and no, this time i wasnt on ptr. but i play wow since 2005 without interruption. i am sure that i am experienced enough to build my personal oppinions the way i always do. sometimes i go „oh i was wrong“ (20%) and most of the time it is „yep, had that ““““feeling“““““ and it was right“. like every other normal guy out there with some experience. and no, the raid is not BAAAD because its bad to me. its taste. google that word.

so stop acting like the forum oppinion police. are you 12 years old ? everyone understand what oppinions are. are you that low brain, that you search for ppl telling you your oppinion, so you can go „yes! yes, that is right. yes, this oppinion i take.“ and when it not fits in your (weird idiotic mindset) you go like „this sucker wanna tell us what we should think! kill him!“. omg, grow up.
    Jesus, I can feel my brain cells dying just from reading this mess. Sure, you can have your "oppinion" and """"feelings"""" buddy, this forum is better place with your take.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Not that I'm defending the guy you are going at, cuz I'm not, but most of the things on your list I wouldn't call actual content as to me 'content' are new things that are going to occupy my time.

Except for a couple things, your list is quite hollow and empty of actual meaty gameplay content, which is what gamers are referring to mostly when they say 'content'.
    I don't get arguing over things like that. It's not matter of opinion, it just common knowledge.

New stuff in 8.3 is:
    - 12 boss raid
    - 2 new daily hubs
    - 2x 1-4 man repeatable scenario (looks like it's both continuation of Chromie/Withered and first sketch of Torghast)
    - new story questlines (including recruitment for new races)
    - minor stuff like pet battle dungeons

Modified content:
    - new M+ affic
    - Operation:Mechagon heroic and m+ mode
    - Darkshore heroic warfront
    - Arathi pvp warfront (it's still a thing? haven't see any news beyond initial PTR)

New rewards:
    - all S4 gear
    - legendary transmog
    - new essences
    - new cosmetic things
    - 2 new races

System changes:
    - scraping of titanforging, introducing corrupted gear
    - auction house revamp

So overall bigger than 8.1, smaller than 8.2.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-12-21 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Not that I'm defending the guy you are going at, cuz I'm not, but most of the things on your list I wouldn't call actual content as to me 'content' are new things that are going to occupy my time.

Allied Race Death Knights (with Shadowlands pre-order). 5 sec of content for the character select menu?
    Vulpera and Mechagnome Allied Races 5 more seconds
    Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve I assume this is in place for the new nightmare dungeon thing we will be able to do in 8.3. I'm excited for this actually
    Corrupted Gear, the Replacement for Titanforging 0 seconds so I wouldn't really call this content
    Operation: Mechagon Mythic+ yeah this is 'technically' new content, but its the smae dungeon we have already had access to for months hard for me to really call this new content
    New Essences and Minor Essence slot This could give a good number of hours of content depending on how one is to unlock and upgrade the new essences, I can dig it
    Class Changes Every patch gives class changes that's like giving a patch credit for spicing up the wow logo.
    Auction House Improvements 0 seconds cmon

Except for a couple things, your list is quite hollow and empty of actual meaty gameplay content, which is what gamers are referring to mostly when they say 'content'.
    But they’re things that are being added to the game, so it’s content. Whether it’s 5 second if content or 5 hours, it’s content.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Already on youtube, SignsOfKelani's channel has had heaps of info on 8.3..

- - - Updated - - -
    i don't want to see the placeholder cutscenes i want the finished product

Im going to play the liveling shit out of this patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    No to poop but what exactly is there except new raid and changes to class/itemization? Is this diablo where the new set items gives at least a unique way to play your class?

There are visions of Nzoth and minor ones but they are like island expeditions with currency farming. I mean, if you dislike IE why anybody like visions? They are the same in principle - instanced content, done either solo or in group, where you fill a bad/complete minor side activities like release 6 dudes.
    So basically unless it's a totally new expansion, it's not content. Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

Yeah anyone who didn't partake in the PTR doesn't get to say shit about the new raid. I tried out the PTR and the new raid is INCREDIBLE. I actually has a bit of an Ulduar feel and I love it. The horrific visions are also a lot of fun. I'm not a fan of the legendary being ANOTHER cloak given to us by Wrathion but I'm just gonna make the headcanon that it's the only thing he knows how to make :P

8.3 is pretty light on content but I don't mind since 8.2 brought a lot of content and still wasn't enough to bring people back. Most are just waiting for BFA to be over now. Content isn't the issue this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Ah yes, a patch that brings a single raid and nothing else with it.

What? Don't pretend new WQs and those shitty "story" quests are new content.
    "Pretend that actual content is not content. Why? Because I don't like it. Therefore it's not content."

Top notch kek.

Not to mention he completely forgot the 'Visions of N'Zoth' feature, that just so happen to share the same name with the patch...

Not going to buy WoW aynmore, just going to watch bellular and nobbel videos to see the content. But playing nah.

So basically unless it's a totally new expansion, it's not content. Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah anyone who didn't partake in the PTR doesn't get to say shit about the new raid. I tried out the PTR and the new raid is INCREDIBLE. I actually has a bit of an Ulduar feel and I love it. The horrific visions are also a lot of fun. I'm not a fan of the legendary being ANOTHER cloak given to us by Wrathion but I'm just gonna make the headcanon that it's the only thing he knows how to make :P
    100% facts it blows away legion out of the water!
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-12-21 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    100% facts it blows away legion out of the water imho!
    You cannot say something is a fact while also saying "imho".
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think it would be much easier to accept things if Blizzard came out and said "The reason we are light on content this time around is because of....<fill in the blank>." In less of course, there wasn't a good reason for it, such as shifting resources away from WoW to other games.