What place do you want to visit in D4 and its possible xpacs?

Let's talk about fun stuff. We know that D4 will launch with 5 zones which are Scosglen, Dry Steppes, Fractured Peaks, Hawezar, and Kehjistan. What zone or specific place are you excited about or want to visite in possible xpacs? I am quite excited about the possibility of Ureh. I don't know if it will feature in D4 but geographically it's there between Kehjistan and Hawezar. The place is quite weird, so it could have fun gameplay implications.

I'd like to go back to the Kurast jungle and Travincal. It was my favourite location in D2, so i hope we're getting back there in the new game It's also pretty confirmed we will at least see Hell.

I think we're going back to the Heavens and Pandemonium aswell, over time. Maybe since Rathma and Lilith managed to find a way to get in and out of the Void, that's another possible location.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the Chaos Sanctuary again, I always enjoyed that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I'd like to see the Chaos Sanctuary again, I always enjoyed that place.
    I wonder where that place geographically is in Hell for real. In D2, it was kinda random.

I want to see places we've never been to, like Skovos or Xiansai.

Revisiting things is nice, but it really pissed me off that more than half of D3 was the same locations we had in D2 (Tristram, Kehjistan Desert, highlands near Arreat). Give us something NEW!

Same with other franchises, like how every Star Wars show and film inevitably takes place on a desert planet. Like, come ON.

I am expecting Lut Ghulain to be changed pretty drastically. Even in D2 it never felt that we rid of the whole of evil there, likely ridden with the remnants of Duriel's corruption, love to see that.

And an aside, love to see Mephisto's prison, not all of Kurast, but his prison specifically I am curious about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I wonder where that place geographically is in Hell for real. In D2, it was kinda random.
    Yep agreed. And because we are going to hell in D4, now would be a good time to flesh it out more in detail. At least, hopefully at some point, since Diablo won't be in at the start.

Rogue Monastery and - a boring answer - Tristram. I liked what they did to Tristram in D3. Terrain was changed, but the general layout remained the same, with the well, the cage and everything.

I want D4 to be replayable just like PoE.

I would like to see what Hell looks like in the Diablo universe.
    Last edited by Inci; 2019-12-21 at 11:58 AM.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I want D4 to be replayable just like PoE.

I would like to see what Hell looks like in the Diablo universe.
    Pretty sure we've been there before.

i'd like to see Xiansi, hope of the people the D3 Wizard comes from

Hopefully we get the whole accessible at some point so we get to see every place we have been before.