Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping that's what Ogres will be. Instead of genders,one or two head options.

I choose to believe that Ogres aren't sexually dimorphous, and I'd absolutely play those if they were playable. Same for murlocs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If it looks good.

Who cares what gender your character is? What do those pixel pants hide under? Why is that relevant?
    ^^ as a male i make female characters that are eye pleasing i don't think i'm them, i don't lust after them they're just an avatar through which i access the game.

I am not obsessed with finding myself in shit, because i've already found myself.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I choose to believe that Ogres aren't sexually dimorphous, and I'd absolutely play those if they were playable. Same for murlocs.
    I prefer to assume that all Ogres we've seen so far are female, and it's the males we don't know what they look like.

Murlocs makes sense. They're based on fish, after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar did it with the Chua so why not?

Also races lik the Sethrak and Arakkoa lack sexual dimorphism so they would be the perfect candidates.

I feel like the only people that would care about this one way or another are people that RP and incels dorks that learned in grade 3 that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and think your 'higher education' understanding of gender expression is liberal garbage.

If they had strong racials or look cool most people will give them a go.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean most races tend to have both males or females so it would need to be a race that fits.... like Mogu
    Ehh? There are female Mogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Every WoW race has the stereotype gender: male and female with standard attributes....

No. I wouldn't. And there is no need for that in wow. Just stop pushing those stupid things into WOW.

There are 2 genders. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    My biases lead me to think that such addition would be done out of some silly agenda, so no.
    of course it is...
    so i vote like u, no 'genderless' races, it is enough we have a factionless race (pandas)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I played a Galka in FF11 and an Ork in Warhammer and they're technically genderless, so yeah why not

Lol @ the insecure people getting upset over this. It's 2020 time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    I played a Galka in FF11 and an Ork in Warhammer and they're technically genderless, so yeah why not

Lol @ the insecure people getting upset over this. It's 2020 time to grow up.
    It'll be 3020 and sects of the human race won't be as evolved or as mature as they should and could be. Modern man's only been around about 10 thousand years and really, some living today would fit right into the dark ages. Meanwhile, some people alive thousands of years ago were better people than many today.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Ehh? There are female Mogus.
    Not any more there aren't. There were only 2, and we killed them both in Throne of Thunder.

Not any more there aren't. There were only 2, and we killed them both in Throne of Thunder.
    Not true anymore. There's a female Mogu in Vale of Eternal Blossoms with the new Mogu/Ra-den rep in 8.3.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/General_Xing
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2019-12-21 at 05:46 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Not true anymore. There's a female Mogu in Vale of Eternal Blossoms with the new Mogu/Ra-den rep in 8.3.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/General_Xing
    Strange. Is this explained, or did they just forget that we wiped out the two remaining women?

If I found the race interesting? Yeah absolutely. As several people have already mentioned, ethereals are pretty close to this already.

Strange. Is this explained, or did they just forget that we wiped out the two remaining women?
    These Mogu are all newly made with the Engine of Nalak'sha run by Ra-den. There was no "forgetting" about that.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    These Mogu are all newly made with the Engine of Nalak'sha run by Ra-den. There was no "forgetting" about that.
    Ah, that makes sense. Wouldn't have put it past Blizzard to forget an important lore detail though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. (10 chars)
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Every WoW race has the stereotype gender: male and female with standard attributes (men taller, more muscles, female with breasts).
    Easy question: if Blizzard would add a race without gender, would you play it?
    I did enjoy the Chua in Wildstar, which were pretty androgynous. Would assume thematically the race would be ultimately the same here. As long as it's good and dynamic to the game, I am open to it. We had a few in-game as it is too, I believe the Drogbar have no gender but take on masculine features.

Just, would want it shoehorned in and trumpeted as some whole new fabric, that'll turn me off it quickly.