Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I don't know what your medical issues are. I have no idea what you can or cannot eat. If you really have medical issues, then eat what you must to survive. As I said before, do the least amount of harm possible.

But whatever your medical issue is, it is not the norm and not common enough to justify the amount of animals slaughtered. Also, if you were being honest here, you would know that your unique case isn't really relevant tot he discussion at hand.

- - - Updated - - -

I ma fucking talking in a thread about this stuff. I didn't walk up to you and just insert my beliefs into your face. And again, stop ignoring the fact that meat eaters were the ones to bet preachy in here before a single vegan even posted. That is just bad faith on your part that you're ignoring it.
    The main issue is harm to the environment. Not harm to the animals... I mean the animals literally exist due to being farmed, else they'd just mostly likely not exist... or beast of burden. Though there is leather of course.

Do you really care about the harm to the animals? Because that just seems silly. Especially when we have nice quick instant deaths for the animals now.

I don't know what your medical issues are. I have no idea what you can or cannot eat. If you really have medical issues, then eat what you must to survive. As I said before, do the least amount of harm possible.

But whatever your medical issue is, it is not the norm and not common enough to justify the amount of animals slaughtered. Also, if you were being honest here, you would know that your unique case isn't really relevant tot he discussion at hand.

- - - Updated - - -

I ma fucking talking in a thread about this stuff. I didn't walk up to you and just insert my beliefs into your face. And again, stop ignoring the fact that meat eaters were the ones to bet preachy in here before a single vegan even posted. That is just bad faith on your part that you're ignoring it.
    I still don't know what preaching you're referring to. I see meat tastes good which is an opinion, I don't see preaching such as you should eat meat.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fucking stop it. You are purposely being a hypocrite now. I made a similar observation as you. If what i did was preachy, then what you did was preachy.

For the rest of it, read the damn thread. No vegan got preachy until meat eaters started preaching AND getting insulting. It is right there for all to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the thread.

Meat eaters were preaching first. This is how it ALWAYS goes. We get attacked and you guys claim we're being preachy when we defend ourselves. ALWAYS! Just like this thread.
    Um there were comments like "what are vegans going to say" no one was preaching about the morality and calling people immoral and in general bad people for eating plants instead it was mostly a jest gotcha than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    The main issue is harm to the environment. Not harm to the animals... I mean the animals literally exist due to being farmed, else they'd just mostly likely not exist... or beast of burden. Though there is leather of course.

Do you really care about the harm to the animals? Because that just seems silly. Especially when we have nice quick instant deaths for the animals now.
    Dafuq?

First, yes, almost all livestock animals were bred to be slaughtered by us and aren't all that close to their natural selves. But so? They are still thinking and feeling beings.
    Secondly, as vegan I'm against leather and wool and any animal product.
    Third, yes, I actually care about harm to animals and no it is not quick painless deaths, you need to learn about the topic you're speaking on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I still don't know what preaching you're referring to. I see meat tastes good which is an opinion, I don't see preaching such as you should eat meat.

Um there were comments like "what are vegans going to say" no one was preaching about the morality and calling people immoral and in general bad people for eating plants instead it was mostly a jest gotcha than anything else.

Dexter's first post:
    What will vegans eat now?! MWA HA HA HA! What do you have to say for yourselves now?!
    Not preachy but certainly trollish.

Post #2 was from an troll, who numerous people have called out for trolling in this thread.

Post #3 was Dexter again being trollish:
    Do we throw pesto at vegans instead of cows' blood?
    Post #4: Preachy
    At some point we are going to have to acknowledge that we currently take life to maintain our lives. I'm personally hopeful for cultured meat. Not sure what the Vegans are going to do once they accept that they are also taking life to sustain themselves...I've not heard of any cultured plant cell technology being developed.
    Post #7: Preachy
    And every animal in nature does that, no matter if they eat plants or other animals. There is nothing wrong with that, not for plants and not for meat, as long as its done responsibly.
    Post #8: Preachy and attacking
    normal people think that way. Vegans are the ones pointing fingers at people eating meat.
    Then at 9 comes the first vegan post.

For you guys to deny what is actual proof staring you in the face is beyond absurd. 6 posts in the first 8 were either meat eaters being trolls, attack and/or preachy before a single vegan said anything.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Oh fucking stop it. You are purposely being a hypocrite now. I made a similar observation as you. If what i did was preachy, then what you did was preachy.

For the rest of it, read the damn thread. No vegan got preachy until meat eaters started preaching AND getting insulting. It is right there for all to see.
    Stop what? I asked you to substantiate your claims. Show me my hypocrisy and what I preached.

Dafuq?

First, yes, almost all livestock animals were bred to be slaughtered by us and aren't all that close to their natural selves. But so? They are still thinking and feeling beings.
    Secondly, as vegan I'm against leather and wool and any animal product.
    Third, yes, I actually care about harm to animals and no it is not quick painless deaths, you need to learn about the topic you're speaking on.
    They exist to be eaten... that is all. They exist for no other purpose than to be food quite literally that's why we farm them. So their existence however brief it may be is thanks to us.

Also you're against wool? That's just... FUCKING WHAT?! you're against dogs being groomed I take it too right? Because oh my god it isn't vegan to fucking trim a poodle?! Like for leather you have to actually kill the thing, but for fucking wool?! Sheep don't die in that process, we kind of need them to be alive.

Cattle bolts are a quick painless death...

Also those comments you gave, were not preachy...

Stop what? I asked you to substantiate your claims. Show me my hypocrisy and what I preached.
    Then you have a problem with the language we're both speaking.

You made broad generalizations about vegans based on your tiny personal experience and you think that is valid and perfectly fine, but if I make generalizations based on my personal experiences that far out number yours, I'm being ridiculous. That's what makes you a hypocrite in this.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Then you have a problem with the language we're both speaking.

You made broad generalizations about vegans based on your tiny personal experience and you think that is valid and perfectly fine, but if I make generalizations based on my personal experiences that far out number yours, I'm being ridiculous. That's what makes you a hypocrite in this.
    What are these generalizations.

Dexter's first post:

Not preachy but certainly trollish.

Post #2 was from an troll, who numerous people have called out for trolling in this thread.

Post #3 was Dexter again being trollish:

Post #4: Preachy

Post #7: Preachy

Post #8: Preachy and attacking

Then at 9 comes the first vegan post.

For you guys to deny what is actual proof staring you in the face is beyond absurd. 6 posts in the first 8 were either meat eaters being trolls, attack and/or preachy before a single vegan said anything.
    What preachy? Those were questions and facts.

They exist to be eaten... that is all. They exist for no other purpose than to be food quite literally that's why we farm them. So their existence however brief it may be is thanks to us.

Also you're against wool? That's just... FUCKING WHAT?! you're against dogs being groomed I take it too right? Because oh my god it isn't vegan to fucking trim a poodle?! Like for leather you have to actually kill the thing, but for fucking wool?! Sheep don't die in that process, we kind of need them to be alive.

Cattle bolts are a quick painless death...

Also those comments you gave, were not preachy...
    Its not a good existence and that doesn't;t make it right. That's like saying the slave owners should be able to do as they want with slaves because they forcibly bred slaves. It makes no sense.

Yes, wool is bad. It is not the same as dogs being groomed. Again, you have a significant lack of knowledge of the processes and industries you're arguing in favor of. I suggest you do some real research, because your ignorance not here topics is significant.

- - - Updated - - -

What preachy? Those were questions and facts.
    Sigh.......I have stated facts as well. You call them preachy. Its like you have a compulsion to be a hypocrite.

Its not a good existence and that doesn't;t make it right. That's like saying the slave owners should be able to do as they want with slaves because they forcibly bred slaves. It makes no sense.

Yes, wool is bad. It is not the same as dogs being groomed. Again, you have a significant lack of knowledge of the processes and industries you're arguing in favor of. I suggest you do some real research, because your ignorance not here topics is significant.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh.......I have stated facts as well. You call them preachy. Its like you have a compulsion to be a hypocrite.
    Lol You managed to bring slavery into this.

Yeah I really do not care that much about the fact I'm eating food that was living. Like I said I love lambs they're cute... I'll also eat them. I think pet pigs are cute, and I totally wouldn't mind a cute pig, that wouldn't stop me from eating bacon.

Oh preach Bodakane, and tell me what I do not know about wool that's so evil. What about honey?

Also did you just literally compare eating animals to fucking human slavery???????

This is why people have problems with vegans like you.

"Eating animals is just like transatlantic slavery!"

that is a fucking RADICAL position. My fucking god....

When did I accuse you of preaching? What hypocrisy? Are you lost in anger?

Lol You managed to bring slavery into this.
    Imagine talking to groups of people with historic ties to slavery, and comparing that to... eating burgers.

Yeah I really do not care that much about the fact I'm eating food that was living. Like I said I love lambs they're cute... I'll also eat them. I think pet pigs are cute, and I totally wouldn't mind a cute pig, that wouldn't stop me from eating bacon.

Oh preach Bodakane, and tell me what I do not know about wool that's so evil. What about honey?

Also did you just literally compare eating animals to fucking human slavery???????

This is why people have problems with vegans like you.

"Eating animals is just like transatlantic slavery!"

that is a fucking RADICAL position. My fucking god....
    Why would I waste anymore time talking to you about this, you've proven to be willfully ignorant and aggressive about that ignorance. I did literally nothing to you, but you're so fucking angry about shit you refuse to even learn about. That makes no damn sense. It is Trumpian.

I didn't say nor imply they were the same thing. Again, very Trumpian of you. I'm saying the notion that people bred X species of something whether man or animal doesn't;t mean that X species no longer has a right to live or cannot feel pain or cannot suffer.

Also, its weird you feel the need to keep harping on how much you like eating animals as if your enjoyment has been in question. It's like you think you're hurting me or something.

- - - Updated - - -

When did I accuse you of preaching? What hypocrisy? Are you lost in anger?
    If you're going to lie, lie about something that didn't literally happen a few moment ago, in this thread that I can literally quote:

Here we go again, who is preaching what?

Oh no he did--ent?! Oh yes he did!

Shit just got real! Hamburgers to slavery!

Oh no he did--ent?! Oh yes he did!

Shit just got real! Hamburgers to slavery!
    No I didn't. But again, the both of you have shown no intellectual honesty or integrity in this discussion at all so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Take that vegans! :P

How long before we'll be licking stones?
    eating simple salt is basically that

Why would I waste anymore time talking to you about this, you've proven to be willfully ignorant and aggressive about that ignorance. I did literally nothing to you, but you're so fucking angry about shit you refuse to even learn about. That makes no damn sense. It is Trumpian.

I didn't say nor imply they were the same thing. Again, very Trumpian of you. I'm saying the notion that people bred X species of something whether man or animal doesn't;t mean that X species no longer has a right to live or cannot feel pain or cannot suffer.

Also, its weird you feel the need to keep harping on how much you like eating animals as if your enjoyment has been in question. It's like you think you're hurting me or something.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to lie, lie about something that didn't literally happen a few moment ago, in this thread that I can literally quote:
    What Lies??

He bought in Trump too!

That's like saying the slave owners should be able to do as they want with slaves because they forcibly bred slaves. It makes no sense.
    People like you are the reason why vegans are laughed at.