Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Why would I waste anymore time talking to you about this, you've proven to be willfully ignorant and aggressive about that ignorance. I did literally nothing to you, but you're so fucking angry about shit you refuse to even learn about. That makes no damn sense. It is Trumpian.

I didn't say nor imply they were the same thing. Again, very Trumpian of you. I'm saying the notion that people bred X species of something whether man or animal doesn't;t mean that X species no longer has a right to live or cannot feel pain or cannot suffer.

Also, its weird you feel the need to keep harping on how much you like eating animals as if your enjoyment has been in question. It's like you think you're hurting me or something.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to lie, lie about something that didn't literally happen a few moment ago, in this thread that I can literally quote:
    I'm aggressive about the FOOLISHNESS that is comparing HUMAN SLAVERY to fucking animals... like there are literal sex slaves right now AND YOU'RE TELLING ME child sex slaves and eating fucking cattle are in the same "sphere" how fucking dare you try to place them there? There are literally immigrants in African being taken and sold into slavery.

Slavery is rampant Pakistan and areas of India and you're fucking talking about some god damn fucking cows and lambs and chickens? My reaction is instantly "get the fuck outta here with that bullshit" because SLAVERY IS HAPPENING NOW TO HUMANS.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-12-21 at 09:01 PM.

No I didn't. But again, the both of you have shown no intellectual honesty or integrity in this discussion at all so far.
    Yeah you did! We quoted you.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I'm aggressive about the FOOLISHNESS that is comparing HUMAN SLAVERY to fucking animals... like there are literal sex slaves right now AND YOU'RE TELLING ME child sex slaves and eating fucking cattle are in the same "sphere" how fucking dare you try to place them there? There are literally immigrants in African being taken and sold into slavery.

Slavery is rampant Pakistan and areas of India and you're fucking talking about some god damn fucking cows and lambs and chickens? My reaction is instantly "get the fuck outta here with that bullshit" because SLAVERY IS HAPPENING NOW TO HUMANS.
    That's not what I did, liar.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No I didn't. But again, the both of you have shown no intellectual honesty or integrity in this discussion at all so far.
    Its not a good existence and that doesn't;t make it right. That's like saying the slave owners should be able to do as they want with slaves because they forcibly bred slaves. It makes no sense.
    I'm assuming you're American and know the history of this country.

You are comparing slave owners, forcing people to have children often through rape and forced sex to... farming cattle.

Did you forget what you fucking said?!

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what I did, liar.

I just fucking quoted you, go read your own god damn shit. We both did!

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Yeah you did! We quoted you.
    No I didn't.

I never said nor implied eating animals is like human slavery.

The fact that your reading comprehension is shit is not my responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming you're American and know the history of this country.

You are comparing slave owners, forcing people to have children often through rape and forced sex to... farming cattle.

Did you forget what you fucking said?!

- - - Updated - - -

I just fucking quoted you, go read your own god damn shit. We both did!
    That's not what happened.

You made the argument that since we bred current livestock we could do with them as we please as if that meant they had no rights or capacity to suffer. I responded to that with an analogy. You and your lying ass decided to Trump up the situation. This is like the person that said you named your son Barron that doesn't;t mean you can make him a Barron, and you're the Repubs that lost their shit acting like she attacked Trump's kid. You are being purposely obtuse.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No I didn't.

I never said nor implied eating animals is like human slavery.

The fact that your reading comprehension is shit is not my responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what happened.

You made the argument that since we bred current livestock we could do with them as we please as if that meant they had no rights or capacity to suffer. I responded to that with an analogy. You and your lying ass decided to Trump up the situation. This is like the person that said you named your son Barron that doesn't;t mean you can make him a Barron, and you're the Repubs that lost their shit acting like she attacked Trump's kid. You are being purposely obtuse.
    Excuse me, tell me what "slaves" you were talking about? Are you comparing human slavery to cattle and the "suffering" human slaves went through to the "suffering" of cattle?

Your analogy was shit, your analogy was a really foolish one, and shows perfectly the odd morals you have, that you would compare HUMAN RAPE AND SLAVERY to fucking farming god damn cattle.

Excuse me, tell me what "slaves" you were talking about? Are you comparing human slavery to cattle and the "suffering" human slaves went through to the "suffering" of cattle?

Your analogy was shit, your analogy was a really foolish one, and shows perfectly the odd morals you have, that you would compare HUMAN RAPE AND SLAVERY to fucking farming god damn cattle.
    I have explained to you numerous times now, if you don't get it, then I'll need time to make flash cards to help you grasp it.

You know all of this though, that's why you're taking this tactic.

I have explained to you numerous times now, if you don't get it, then I'll need time to make flash cards to help you grasp it.

You know all of this though, that's why you're taking this tactic.
    In no conversation about farming should the concept of human slavery come up. Oh I get it, you have sense a warped sense you think it is perfectly normal to compare farming to human rape suffering and slavery.

In no conversation about farming should the concept of human slavery come up. Oh I get it, you have sense a warped sense you think it is perfectly normal to compare farming to human rape suffering and slavery.
    You're just gonna keep running with this lie, I see. Its good though, because I get who you are as a person now.

You're just gonna keep running with this lie, I see. Its good though, because I get who you are as a person now.
    It is not a lie.

You brought up an analogy to human rape suffering and slavery to compare to animals to say why my argument didn't make sense.

You compare my argument to human slavery to say it doesn't make sense...

It is not a lie.

You brought up an analogy to human rape suffering and slavery to compare to animals to say why my argument didn't make sense.

You compare my argument to human slavery to say it doesn't make sense...
    I also compared you to Trump, it doesn't mean I think you're actually Trump. Again, you know this. You just know that you don't know enough about the topic, got called out for it and are taking this stupid bullshit tactic because its all you have left. Its pathetic and stupid.

I also compared you to Trump, it doesn't mean I think you're actually Trump. Again, you know this. You just know that you don't know enough about the topic, got called out for it and are taking this stupid bullshit tactic because its all you have left. Its pathetic and stupid.
    Let's do some simple "follow the thought process"

I: Say animals mostly exist because we are farming them to be eaten, their entire existence is based on that and if not for that then they probably just wouldn't exist or perhaps used more as burden and leather

You: That is a silly argument it is like saying breeding slaves was ok because they had owners.

I: So you are saying my argument is wrong by comparing it to slaves being raped?

You: no you're lying.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-12-21 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I just say eating both vegetables and meats is alright at this point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it inapropriate, or considered bait, if I mention that I am having another cold roast beef sandwich? And further, that it is absolutely delicious. I mean, seriously: cold roast beef, sour dough roll, horse radish - is that not heaven on earth? I get that animals had to be killed. but, fuck, heaven on earth man. HEAVAN ON EARTH!

Note: notice the lack of veges added.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Is it inapropriate, or considered bait, if I mention that I am having another cold roast beef sandwich? And further, that it is absolutely delicious. I mean, seriously: cold roast beef, sour dough roll, horse radish - is that not heaven on earth? I get that animals had to be killed. but, fuck, heaven on earth man. HEAVAN ON EARTH!

I'm getting Arby's on the way to work tonight.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

You sound like you're 12 but call others juvenile. Congrats

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    You sound like you're 12 but call others juvenile. Congrats
    Sure I do. Nice contribution though: attacking a poster rather than staying on topic.
    Edit:
    But, seriously, do you not enjoy a great roast beef sandwich? Come on now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I'm getting Arby's on the way to work tonight.
    Man, Arby's when I was a kid.... that was the platinum version of fast food.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2019-12-21 at 10:21 PM.

Sure I do. Nice contribution though: attacking a poster rather than staying on topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, Arby's when I was a kid.... that was the platinum version of fast food.
    It still is. depending on which one you goto.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    It still is. depending on which one you goto.
    Alright, there have been times as an adult that I have had Arby's. I'm not sure what exit its on, but there is an Arby's I sometimes hit on the way back home from Lake Tahoe. Its rarity for me, but when I'm in the mood for it, good god man, those Arby's roast beef sandwiches are food of the gods!

Food of the Gods I say!

From the dumbass talking about arby's. The topic was do plants feel pain and the answer is no because they don't have a central nervous system.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2019-12-21 at 10:28 PM.