Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I don't think druids can use axes. Shamans can though. But Shadowmourne is restricted to strength classes.

Hunters used to be able to dual wield, but not sure if they still can after survival got focused on 2h spear / staff. Anyway they were excluded from warglaives as dual wield melee weapons wasn't their primary dps setup in any expansion.

Warglaives started with rogue / warrior restriction, but all the newer classes got added to it later (dks, monks and obviously dh).
    Being strength or agility or even intelligence based items doesn’t matter though. There are plenty of items that are able to be transmogged by others under those categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Being strength or agility or even intelligence based items doesn’t matter though. There are plenty of items that are able to be transmogged by others under those categories.
    I know, just these 2 have specific restrictions. Not sure about DS daggers. Unless it says "class: rogue" then it's not restricted. Shadowmourne literally says "classes: warrior, paladin, death knight", same with warglaives and specific classes.

In the same way as tier sets are restricted to specific class, but look-alikes aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I know, just these 2 have specific restrictions. Not sure about DS daggers. Unless it says "class: rogue" then it's not restricted. Shadowmourne literally says "classes: warrior, paladin, death knight", same with warglaives and specific classes.

In the same way as tier sets are restricted to specific class, but look-alikes aren't.
    Well... those daggers are in a weird area right now, for some reason, you can transmog the off-hand of this into another class but not the main one.

Though the Wowhead thread points out its Rogue only, even though the item per se does not have such restriction, even though the same thread point out that legendary quest that are class restricted do not affect who can use said item if the item itself does not have the restriction

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... those daggers are in a weird area right now, for some reason, you can transmog the off-hand of this into another class but not the main one.

Though the Wowhead thread points out its Rogue only, even though the item per se does not have such restriction, even though the same thread point out that legendary quest that are class restricted do not affect who can use said item if the item itself does not have the restriction
    Does the Main Hand specifically say "Main Hand"? because if I recall all other weapons say One Hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Does the Main Hand specifically say "Main Hand"? because if I recall all other weapons say One Hand.
    Yes, it does says Main Hand

I don't remember when, but they did change every Main Hand weapon into One Hand but it seems this legendary was not touched

https://www.wowhead.com/item=77949/g...ght-of-aspects

Yes, it does says Main Hand

I don't remember when, but they did change every Main Hand weapon into One Hand but it seems this legendary was not touched

https://www.wowhead.com/item=77949/g...ght-of-aspects
    Hmmm then need to Test Warglaives of Azzinoth, it should be the only other "MH/OH" labeled Weapon set. If you can Mog the OH but not the MH, then we have found the issue. Should report it so they can fix it before 8.3.

Another Thori'dal mog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Hmmm then need to Test Warglaives of Azzinoth, it should be the only other "MH/OH" labeled Weapon set. If you can Mog the OH but not the MH, then we have found the issue. Should report it so they can fix it before 8.3.
    I have not heard people complaining about that, and as far as i heard of the Rogue legendary, the MH can only be transmoged by Rogues but the Off-hand by anyone, so i think is not supposed to be mogged by anyone but rogues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selinde View Post
    Another Thori'dal mog
    Not a fan of the boots and hands, but i'm surprised how well the pants and chest piece go together

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna rock Tier set from Dragonsoul HC with Fangs of the father on my Rogue!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

I have not heard people complaining about that, and as far as i heard of the Rogue legendary, the MH can only be transmoged by Rogues but the Off-hand by anyone, so i think is not supposed to be mogged by anyone but rogues

- - - Updated - - -

Not a fan of the boots and hands, but i'm surprised how well the pants and chest piece go together
    Yep the hands are easily changeable and there are boots that could fit better, but I pretty like the chest/legs/shoulders combo

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and fans of Illidari rejoice ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Oh, and fans of Illidari rejoice ....

Well that’s just terrible. DHs have to jump thru hoops to get the xmog and now it’s just available to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that’s just terrible. DHs have to jump thru hoops to get the xmog and now it’s just available to everyone.
    To be fair, it was really easy to get as a DH, and people will leave those alone as soon as the "new" of it banish (and it will banish quite fast)

To be fair, it was really easy to get as a DH, and people will leave those alone as soon as the "new" of it banish (and it will banish quite fast)
    Yeah, not saying it wasn’t. Just pointing out it sucks one class had to jump thru hoops while everyone else just gets it. Feels like they should make everyone have to clear BT timewalking to earn it as well. Now, I admit that is kind of shitty on one hand, but just seems fair.
    That said, I’m pretty sure legendaries are going to be a primary xmog for a lot of people for a while. People have craved them for a long time and I think a lot of people actually like the appearance more than anything else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, not saying it wasn’t. Just pointing out it sucks one class had to jump thru hoops while everyone else just gets it. Feels like they should make everyone have to clear BT timewalking to earn it as well. Now, I admit that is kind of shitty on one hand, but just seems fair.
    That said, I’m pretty sure legendaries are going to be a primary xmog for a lot of people for a while. People have craved them for a long time and I think a lot of people actually like the appearance more than anything else.
    Well, dh's had them earlier, and BT tw wasn't even hard ^^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

No.

Firstly, “everyone else” had to farm them. They weren’t given to them for a single BT run.
    Secondly, DH’s can benefit from this Tmog aswell. Not everyone with a DH would of done the TW event.

-edit-

Ok, I missed the part where DH's had to already have the Achievement to get the Xmog, thus is was an "extra step".

However.

It was far from difficult, and DH's got to enjoy some exclusivity for a few years prior to the 8.3 changes.
    And lets be honest, the real "cheapening" of content comes from anyone being able Xmog legendaries, including DH's and their Glaive quest.

I remember in TBC when our Rogue got their 2nd Glaive, as I'm sure many other players do. Anyone who could Xmog them after the content was current via farming them Solo has cheapened them. Including DH's.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2019-12-23 at 10:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, i would like this, just because it would be way easier to get that way, than kill Illidan over and over again every week with the hope that it will drop :P

And yes, some people will have them for a while, and many others will have them + Tier 3 and one of the card game tabards, and nothing will match

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    No.

Firstly, “everyone else” had to farm them. They weren’t given to them for a single BT run.
    Secondly, DH’s can benefit from this Tmog aswell. Not everyone with a DH would of done the TW event.
    Not everyone has to run BT. So again, DHs has to do an extra step to be able to xmog something everyone else is being able to do just by farming them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Well, dh's had them earlier, and BT tw wasn't even hard ^^
    So by that reasoning every other class should have to do it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone has to run BT. So again, DHs has to do an extra step to be able to xmog something everyone else is being able to do just by farming them.
    An extra step that makes it a 100% chance to get, everyone else have to kill Illidan, and pray they get the drop, if not... Well... BETTER LUCK NEXT WEEK! (Or bring an Alt, and try again)

What, you don't like your work being trivialized at every corner?

WoW in a nutshell.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.