Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You think mop was them half assing the game? Mop had a metric ton more in it the. Tbc or wrath it was a huge step up.
    No, no. BFA was half-assed.

MoP had the legendary cloak. Don't use it again. Be creative, etc. Thats' what i meant

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post

MoP had the legendary cloak. Don't use it again. Be creative, etc. Thats' what i meant
    ah ok,Funkenstein was takjubg about mop so i figured you were to.

it's a cloak because it's a slot that causes the least impact on your stats. Would you have preferred it if it takes away one of your precious trinket slots? The point of the cloak is just a power creep control with the corruption system which is probably better than without.

I don't think it's that elegant or innovative of a change, but i think most people are crying over nothing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this cloak going to also give you access to the specific area of Timeless Isle that requires a legendary cloak and if you don't get it, you don't get access to that part of the island and get ripped off from the monthly sub you pay and you wonder why you give them money to try and access a place you're not allowed to go because you missed a requirement from a couple years ago?

God how boring. Oooooooooo a legendary cloak. Ugh. Can we get WoW 2 already?

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyraider View Post
    Is this cloak going to also give you access to the specific area of Timeless Isle that requires a legendary cloak and if you don't get it, you don't get access to that part of the island and get ripped off from the monthly sub you pay and you wonder why you give them money to try and access a place you're not allowed to go because you missed a requirement from a couple years ago?
    yikes someones salty about not being able to get their FoS for killing ordos

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post

Alt unfriendly with no content? I'm pretty sure that is an oxymoron.
    Not really. When all the content is daily quests to grind endlessly for Azerite and rep but none of that stuff is account wide it's pretty alt unfriendly while also having very little content. Alternatively they could release more dungeons, bigger raids, more interesting pvp events, and have actual content worth doing but make all the tedious shit account wide so you can actually enjoy the game on your alt instead of doing the same boring, tedious grinds you already did on your main.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post

BfA was anything but half-assed. Terrible design decision were made for sure, but you can easily tell the art/music team put 110% effort into this expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrias2x View Post
    This patch release couldn't be any slower. I feel like I have already played it and got bored of it. I think It will be quite a disappointment after such a long wait.
    well that is your fault for playing through it on PTR entirely instead of waiting till it goes live.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

How does Blizzard constantly try to write these epic, grandiose confrontations while coming out extremely vapid is baffling to me.

Yeah this needs to be skippable on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    BfA was anything but half-assed. Terrible design decision were made for sure, but you can easily tell the art/music team put 110% effort into this expansion
    Meh , that doesn't carry players for much long.
    It might be pretty , but it's a pretty heap of dogshit , besides nazjatar and mechagon without flying are painful to look at , yes the wave walls were cool but anything besides it was reused assets from legion and cluttered mess of sea weed .
    Hated the rep grind all the way through because of how bad the zones were designed

This is exciting.

As a returning player I'm going to have to look up how to get this whole ordeal started. I have a feeling that tediously unfun things lie ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Man I really hope some parts of this are account wide. Going through this whole thing to get the cloak on all my alts sounds miserable, absolutely no idea why Blizzard seems to always be so against the idea of alts while simultaneously releasing next to no content the entire expansion, makes me wonder what they expect people to be doing when they log on.
    Blizzard hates fun and alts are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    That portion is half of the game tho lol, total comes to 50%

It is good scenario to play in safe mode

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    People raged? When? Must have been more of a 'whimper' than a 'rage' since I don't recall ever hearing about such 'outrage' that MoP's legendary was a cloak.
    The only way you could avoid hearing and experinsing the rage, is, if you didn't play WoW and didn't follow any WoW news at that time.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The only way you could avoid hearing and experinsing the rage, is, if you didn't play WoW and didn't follow any WoW news at that time.
    So, just like the other poster that replied to me in this thread, you're going to claim said 'outrage' existed, and won't show any evidence? And those that doubt your "holy word" are 'fakes' who weren't playing the game or following news at the time?

Which, by the way, I have played the game throughout all of MoP, beginning to end, and I have been here in this website for over ten years.

So, are you going to present any actual evidence?

(And a little off-topic, but this post of yours makes the "Fact (because I say so)" in the first line in your signature sound a lot less like a joke, and more like a serious statement)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, just like the other poster that replied to me in this thread, you're going to claim said 'outrage' existed, and won't show any evidence? And those that doubt your "holy word" are 'fakes' who weren't playing the game or following news at the time?

Which, by the way, I have played the game throughout all of MoP, beginning to end, and I have been here in this website for over ten years.

So, are you going to present any actual evidence?

(And a little off-topic, but this post of yours makes the "Fact (because I say so)" in the first line in your signature sound a lot less like a joke, and more like a serious statement)
    Did you completely miss that initially, you had to win 10 of each BGs to get the cloak? And it was nerfed to participate in one of each?

Ahhhh.. You are the fact resistant type.. The kind that also claim that Timeless Isle was a huge success and no one ever complained about that, right?

People HATED it from day one....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Did you completely miss that initially, you had to win 10 of each BGs to get the cloak? And it was nerfed to participate in one of each?
    Did you completely miss that all you said up there has absolutely nothing to do with the legendary being a CLOAK? All complaints that I could see at the time, mine included, regarding MoP's legendary were about its acquisition method, not that it was a CLOAK.

Ahhhh.. You are the fact resistant type.. The kind that also claim that Timeless Isle was a huge success and no one ever complained about that, right?
    Typical tactics of those without arguments: attack the opponent's person.

People HATED it from day one....
    More claims, and so far absolutely zero evidence presented. Unsurprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you completely miss that all you said up there has absolutely nothing to do with the legendary being a CLOAK? All complaints that I could see at the time, mine included, regarding MoP's legendary were about its acquisition method, not that it was a CLOAK.

Typical tactics of those without arguments: attack the opponent's person.

More claims, and so far absolutely zero evidence presented. Unsurprising.
    No. I attack your memory of the events, not you.