Poll: Who's your favorite Jedi?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    If you dont vote for Mary Sue...Rey your opinion is clearly not PC.
    I always preferred Mac over PC, but my choice in computers don't sway my preference in Jedi, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I always forget about Plagueis.

In the old canon Maul was just an assassin and Plagueis was around a bit longer.

In new/Disney canon, Sidious killed Plagueis and trained Maul as a Sith as the Rule of Two mandates. Maul was a full Sith until he was cut in half. Sidious would make remarks after the Clone Wars Maul was better than Dooku.
    He did train him, but limitedly and did it while Plagueis was still alive and with his permission. Both due to Maul race and wanting a better apprentice he was never sith, when he is cut down the 1st time by Kenobi he is Palpatines muscle nothing more. It is even why he was given a double bladed light saber because of the limits of that weapon and so Plageuis would know he was not serious about some day using him as an apprentice and ignoring the rule of 2. Palpatines first apprentice is Dokku, than Skywalker. Even in the movies Dokku is in the picture as Maul is chasing after Qui-gon
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

None...Jedi’s are vigilantes at best and violent criminals at their worse.

Rey because she could shit on any Jedi or Sith here. She is the real chosen one. Most powerful Jedi to ever exist. She's also pretty hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

Anakin Skywalker without a doubt, many ppl dislike this characters, but isn't he showing us how ignorant and reckless you can be when growing up? This is so colorful character, I literally love it! not necessarily can act like him thou, my woman would kill me herself...

10+ Year Old Account
    Jolee Bindo! Though, I'm not sure if he really counts...

Kreiya is wonderful too. Though she probably definitely doesn't count.

Bastilla is a cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by Borgmore View Post
    None...Jedi’s are vigilantes at best and violent criminals at their worse.
    Palpatine spotted!

Not counting the games, but Obi-Wan is my favorite. Of all the side-films/tv shows his is the one I've been the most excited for.

I find it hard to take Mace Windu seriously. He's supposed to be the most powerful jedi along with Yoda, but his persona is just so goddamn unconvincing. I think Samuel L. Jackson was a huge miscast for him - lacks the gravitas necessary to play such a supposedly "larger than life" character.

(I like the actor, but Star Wars doesn't suit him).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    He did train him, but limitedly and did it while Plagueis was still alive and with his permission. Both due to Maul race and wanting a better apprentice he was never sith, when he is cut down the 1st time by Kenobi he is Palpatines muscle nothing more. It is even why he was given a double bladed light saber because of the limits of that weapon and so Plageuis would know he was not serious about some day using him as an apprentice and ignoring the rule of 2. Palpatines first apprentice is Dokku, than Skywalker. Even in the movies Dokku is in the picture as Maul is chasing after Qui-gon
    What you're referring to is EU canon that Clone Wars retconned even before Disney bought SW. The stuff from the EU was trying to justify his early death making him out to be a weak pawn.

Its well documented in can that Maul was legitimate Sith while in Sidious' service. Dooku was working with Sidious but wasn't made a Sith until Maul got cut up, and only because Sidious had no one else. Dooku would been held in the same regard as Ventress as far as the Sith go if Maul didn't die. If anything shady was going on it would have been Sidious planning for Anakin to kill Maul.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It makes me so happy that rey is near the bottom of this.. Horrible character

Yoda. The section of ESB where he teaches Luke has the definitively greatest Jedi moments in any of the movements and is one of the greatest parts of any movie ever made.

5+ Year Old Account
    Aayla Secura is actually a really interesting and bad A character. Unfortunately most people just know her in her limited role in the prequels and the clone wars.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Darth Krayt (A'Sharad Hett). Absolute badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    You talk about current canon while getting it completely wrong. In the current canon Dooku became Sidious' Sith apprentice only after Maul's defeat. On top of that you're treating the Rule of Two as some inviolable standard that Sidious couldn't have strayed from if he so wished. Even your remark about the movies is wrong despite being so easy to fact check. Dooku doesn't even appear in The Phantom Menace. And during that time he was still a Jedi Master. It's almost as if you didn't realize there was a massive time gap between The Phantom Menace and Clone Wars (hint: check Anakin's age in both movies).

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its well documented in can that Maul was legitimate Sith while in Sidious' service. Dooku was working with Sidious but wasn't made a Sith until Maul got cut up, and only because Sidious had no one else. Dooku would been held in the same regard as Ventress as far as the Sith go if Maul didn't die. If anything shady was going on it would have been Sidious planning for Anakin to kill Maul.
    To add to that, prior to Maul's defeat Sidious wasn't even working with Dooku yet. He was working on him. As in luring him to the dark side. Another thing to add is in regards to Sidious having no one else. Which is that he already had his eyes on Anakin at the time. It's just that he didn't think he was ready to be turned yet. Dooku was nothing more than an interim apprentice for Sidious while he waited for Anakin to fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You talk about current canon while getting it completely wrong. In the current canon Dooku became Sidious' Sith apprentice only after Maul's defeat. On top of that you're treating the Rule of Two as some inviolable standard that Sidious couldn't have strayed from if he so wished. Even your remark about the movies is wrong despite being so easy to fact check. Dooku doesn't even appear in The Phantom Menace. And during that time he was still a Jedi Master. It's almost as if you didn't realize there was a massive time gap between The Phantom Menace and Clone Wars (hint: check Anakin's age in both movies).
    Dooku had turned prior to Qui-gon being killed, he mentions it in ep 2 when he is taunting Kenobi. The reason rule of 2 is important is when Siddious was first dealing with Maul Plagueis was still around and he wouldn't violate the rule of 2. This is part of the reason Maul was treated the way he was, such as his style of lightsaber and most of his force abilities not being visual things, they are things that increase his speed and combat abilities not other force powers most others use. This was done so Plagueis would under estimate him and also because Siddious was only using him as an assassin. Yes you don't see Christopher Lee as Dooku in ep 1, but he had turned by than and was already serving Palpatine. Dooku was the one the convince Dyas to make the clones in the first place under the guise of still being a friend, he also killed Dyas around the same time Naboo was invaded, which was Ep1. Dooku also left the Jedi order far before Ep1 and took up families count title and name.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Went with Obi-Wan. While Luke is a great character, the reason he is a problematic choice here is because, well we never really SEE him as a Jedi. We see him training to be one. We see him claim to be a Jedi after Yoda says "no more training do you require". But we never actually see him as a full fledged Jedi Knight.