Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin's still active, so that's the Warchief for me if I had to propose someone
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A Queen becoming Warchief is a downgrade.
    Not really sure how that would be, you go from ruling one kingdom to ruling all of them for your faction

There is no more Warchief, it's a Council now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A Queen becoming Warchief is a downgrade.
    How is going from Queen of a single city to being Warchief of the Hordish Empire a downgrade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want the job. Very loyal to the Horde, yes, but iirc, he's kind of a hermit type who wouldn't want to live in a city (as someone with the Warchief title would probably be required to do).
    Giving it someone who doesn't even want the job should be a prerequisite instead of ambitious warmongers who chase/manipulate their way into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'd like Talanji for Warchief, but she's probably too busy running Zandalar, and being with Rokhan/Bwonsamdi.
    Also, I really wouldn't like her to die either. Lorther'mar it is I guess?
    Yeah, I'd definitely take her over either Elf. I don't see why she needs to die if she became Warchief...best way to break a pattern is to just break it and let her live

7+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar has been pretty cash money as of late.
    You come get the voodoo.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    There's not going to be a Warchief anymore, they're all equal so it's going to be a council, all with as much input and a say as the others.

Also, Thrall will be the new "High chief", which is a ceremonial military title - but if the others don't do what he says and agree with his orders they'll be punished. All hail the new High Chief!
    You joke, but Baine basically is just warchief now, but with the title High Chieftain still. He is the one in charge of:

Diplomacy with the Alliance
    Horde Troop Movements
    Horde supply lines
    Horde food production
    Horde construction efforts
    Horde recruitment efforts

He's literally just doing the job of the warchief, under the pretense there's a council.

Nazgrim. Either we work together or he strangulates every last forking one of us.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Ironic screenshot, as one second later in that cinematic, she was stabbed in the back.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Gallywix can make the Horde great again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Lor'themar would be interesting and potentially good. Hopefully they won't go Vol'jin on him and kill him after one expansion where he is Warchief but fairly absent from the story. Could also see the Horde actually having some very elf-centric stuff since Thalyssra and Oculeth have been getting a lot of story presence and Liadrin is popular.

Silvermoon revamp when?
    Inb4 Lor'themar goes over-the-rainbow crazy and orders Silvermoon nuked into oblivion after razing Exodar or Ironforge
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's gonna be anyone then it should be an orc. I vote for Eitrigg.

Already confirmed there will be no more warchiefs for the Horde, its a council now to prevent, you know, another Garrosh/Sylvanas.

No one, they'll stick with this for the forseeable future and focus on non faction conflict storytelling. In the same way the Legion is tabled, so is crazy warchiefs instigating inevitable cycles of faction conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Horde is now an alliance with each nation having an equal seat on a council.
    The Alliance is now a horde with a supreme leader.

Welcome to Blizzard's writing in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    war council
    Or just council. They need to get away from the whole "war is life" dogma, all it ever does is harm them.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    even a council needs a face. a primary one

and yes since kaelthas lorthemar is kinda obsessed by not leaving all power to one person.

BTW what is this [Opinion] In front of my thread title? New feature?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Already confirmed there will be no more warchiefs for the Horde, its a council now to prevent, you know, another Garrosh/Sylvanas.
    sounds like germany after second world war.
    Last edited by froschhure; 2019-12-25 at 06:26 AM.

It's remaining a Council.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there will be some sort of a council now. If not then Baine or Lor'themar

Since we go into the shadowlands let bring back: