New Customization Options for Old Races

Hello everyone, we saw that new customization options will come in Shadowlands, are there any recent news about how it will be, we saw Trolls and Undeads looking upright in panel and very little information about Human faces from different cultures. But it is just making your human character like asian that's all? Or will be tattoo styles, hair and beard options, maybe even new body types? Because I've seen many people don't look like their caster characters like 24/7 Gym maniac. Anyways has anyone got something from somewhere any leak or something about new customization options, I hope it will be many options for it because there are no new skill animations no new battle animations or class, what we get from Shadowlands is new customization options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't hold my breath on new body shapes and such

We don't know anything but the things they have shown at Blizzcon, but I'd wager a variety of beard options for Blood Elves will be almost guaranteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjowz View Post
    Hello everyone, we saw that new customization options will come in Shadowlands, are there any recent news about how it will be, we saw Trolls and Undeads looking upright in panel and very little information about Human faces from different cultures. But it is just making your human character like asian that's all? Or will be tattoo styles, hair and beard options, maybe even new body types? Because I've seen many people don't look like their caster characters like 24/7 Gym maniac. Anyways has anyone got something from somewhere any leak or something about new customization options, I hope it will be many options for it because there are no new skill animations no new battle animations or class, what we get from Shadowlands is new customization options.
    They will not be adding new body shapes. That involves creating new rigs for armor sets to attach to. They will not be adding sliders for height or weight for the same reasons.

What they are doing is greatly expanding existing options so new hairstyles, new beards, hair colours etc AND they are adding new options such as tattoos and scars. Eye colour is being separated out to be it's own option on the character customization menu. Some races will be getting unique options e.g. Draenei will be able to customize tail length. Perhaps Elves and Trolls and Goblins will be able to customize ear length.

Mostly it's existing categories get more options and new categories are being added.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjowz View Post
    First of all races on those powerpoint slides were shown in their A-poses. It's a base pose for every character model in wow that is used to rig bones to it. In other words this is just how undead and trolls look like without any animations. Don't count on actual upright as a customization option. Don't also count for new body types. All you can hope for are new faces, new hair styles, new skin colors and you can exepct some tattoos or jewelry for males. On top of that seprate eye customization, trolls will have tusks seprate from face paint and you can expect them adding some of the things that already exist in the character models but were never used like 2 variants of draenei female tail.

What they shown at Blizzcon were the races that they finished up all the custmization they wanted and showed some of it. They also said that they were working on blood elves and they will consider what to add on case by case basis when they work on specific race. So they might not know what exact customization will be for a race they haven't even started yet.

New year is sonn and hopefully we will get alpha around January and beta later on. Then we will be able to see what new things races are getting.

Tattoos, beards, and jewelry. ***Maybe*** upright stance for undead (we know about the boneless-ness...).

Anything further would frankly shock me.