Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Do you want to hand the presidency to Trump or what?
    How would that happen? Since last time Trumps credibility has dropped like a rock and he only won by the skin of his teeth last time, hell she got more votes than he did it was just a peculiarity of the US electoral system that handed him victory.

I think we can all agree that this thread is just conservatives, Drumpftards and Trumpkins not wanting Clinton to run again because they're scared and Clinton should definitely run again as the Democratic candidate or as a 3rd party candidate.

Because she somehow managed to fail against Trump. That doesn't speak well to her popularity.

If the only standard is "at least she isn't Donald Trump" surely we can find someone better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    My question was 5 words yet you didn't answer it. A name, any name of a candidate who you think will be opposing him and will win.
    Any of the current or past democratic candidate.
    The corpse of a past Republican president or candidate.
    A burnt match.
    The letter Y when it shows up on Sesame Street.
    A used buttplug.
    A pop up Harry Potter book.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    If she can't who can?
    Bernie has been consistently polling better than Trump since the 2016 campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Democrats candidates are as exciting as watching paint dry or way to radical.
    Bernie is probably most radical. Plop him down in any country that isn't the US, and he's barely left of center, most of his policies are easily and successfully implemented in most first world countries.

He's not a radical; rather the Republicans ran so far right, he appears to be radical. Everyone else is a radical, to a radical.

Barack Obama was boring. After 3 years of Don Quixote, I fucking miss boring.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What's your favorite Hillary Clinton policy accomplishment?
    New START? CHIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Well, for one, she is not running.

But if she was, I don't know how well she'd do. She was demonized to hell, quite successfully.
    And with good reason if I may add.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Because the US voters are not evolved enough yet to vote for a woman.
    This sort of mentality is exactly why she lost.
    Assuming that half the country are nothing more than sexist "deplorables" because it's far easier than looking into the mirror and admitting the faults and mistakes of your campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    And with good reason if I may add.

- - - Updated - - -

This sort of mentality is exactly why she lost.
    Assuming that half the country are nothing more than sexist "deplorables" because it's far easier than looking into the mirror and admitting the faults and mistakes of your campaign.
    The people continuing to back Trump were certainly labeled correctly lo those many years ago. Her campaign was terrible, and the GOP has had decades of demonizing and lying about her - none of that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The people continuing to back Trump were certainly labeled correctly lo those many years ago. Her campaign was terrible, and the GOP has had decades of demonizing and lying about her - none of that helped.
    It also doesn't help her image that being black didn't keep Obama from crushing both his victories. So, the issue has to be more complex than "America backwards". But it's a great reason to have no sense of awareness of introspection.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Believing that 50% of the country are "sexist deplorables" is, again, the reason why she and you guys lose.

No introspection whatsoever.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Believing that 50% of the country are "sexist deplorables" is, again, the reason why she and you guys lose.

Well, when people support racists and misogynists... what do you expect?

When 54% of the GOP supports sexual assault, then you have a problem.

https://www.npr.org/about-npr/651750...rett-kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Joe Biden
    Elizabeth Warren
    Bernie Sanders
    Pete Buttefieg
    A Potato with a D carved into it.
    Also a melon with a Biden 2020 sticker slapped on it.

Trump is the most beatable incumbent in a century. I still give him a 60% chance of winning, but that’s largely because of the massive money advantage Trump will have (probably on the order of $2.X billion versus $1.2 Billion).
    The core problem here is that the potato with a D carved on it doesn't have strong net negative favorability with independent voters. The actual clowncar that's currently being run out on stage doesn't have anyone that independent voters like near as well as a melon with Biden bumper sticker.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

It's a shame that those Trump supporters aren't heading your sage advice on introspection. Calling people who they are is just telling the truth. If someone is still supporting Trump, they are indeed a deplorable. It's not our fault, it's theirs.

The core problem here is that the potato with a D carved on it doesn't have strong net negative favorability with independent voters. The actual clowncar that's currently being run out on stage doesn't have anyone that independent voters like near as well as a melon with Biden bumper sticker.
    Meanwhile, you are still backing one of the least popular presidents in history, and the least popular candidate in history.

If you want to keep arguing that the GOP and fake conservatives don't have morals or principles, be my guest.

Meanwhile, you are still backing one of the least popular presidents in history, and the least popular candidate in history.

If you want to keep arguing that the GOP and fake conservatives don't have morals or principles, be my guest.
    As I've stated on roughly 397 different occasions, I do not support Trump, I have never been registered Republican, and I am neither a real nor fake conservative. Repeating the same shit at me is a pretty stupid attack. What, do you think I'm eventually going to respond, "aw, ya got me"?

Let's go a step further - stop trying to spread lies about what positions I hold.

As I've stated on roughly 397 different occasions, I do not support Trump, I have never been registered Republican, and I am neither a real nor fake conservative. Repeating the same shit at me is a pretty stupid attack. What, do you think I'm eventually going to respond, "aw, ya got me"?

Let's go a step further - stop trying to spread lies about what positions I hold.
    We need only look as far as our earlier conversation today, where you fanatically defended him, deflected for him, and sought to out a whistleblower in the process. You'll have to forgive me if I think you are lying.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Trump/page571

It's odd that you'd say it's highly unlikely anyone would resort to violence, considering Trump himself has called for the guy who spoke to him to be murdered.

We need only look as far as our earlier conversation today, where you fanatically defended him, deflected for him, and sought to out a whistleblower in the process. You'll have to forgive me if I think you are lying.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Trump/page571

It's odd that you'd say it's highly unlikely anyone would resort to violence, considering Trump himself has called for the guy who spoke to him to be murdered.
    You're going to have to be a little more specific about the notion of fanatical defense there. You'll notice that I didn't say a positive word about Trump on the page you referenced. There's also not any deflection - people are talking about the Mystery Man's identity as though it's definitely a closely kept state secret that basically no one knows and I questioned that particular dogma.

If your goal is for Trump to win in 2020 then by all means run Clinton again. The democrats can win with a candidate that has appeal to moderate republicans and independants or someone that gets the left fired up to vote in big numbers. Clinton is neither.
    What have the years of your life taught you to be?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

You're going to have to be a little more specific about the notion of fanatical defense there. You'll notice that I didn't say a positive word about Trump on the page you referenced. There's also not any deflection - people are talking about the Mystery Man's identity as though it's definitely a closely kept state secret that basically no one knows and I questioned that particular dogma.
    We all know the standard "I'm totally not a Trump supporter, but watch as I spend years carrying water for him, and defending him at every turn" defense. Once again, nobody actually believes it.

Enjoy!!!

We all know the standard "I'm totally not a Trump supporter, but watch as I spend years carrying water for him, and defending him at every turn" defense. Once again, nobody actually believes it.

Enjoy!!!
    OK