Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of words for "I support the eating of children by feral dogs"

Though I will concede that small dogs are more likely to attack, but they're also easier to punt and can inflict virtually no damage.
    Chow chows and huskies Arne't small dogs

https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/new...t-gainesville/

You chose not to read what I said and instead steep yourself in the pride of being uneducated in a topic?

Feral dogs are generally mixtures/mutts which goes to prove my point that pit bull types aren't breeds but a type that encompasses everything from dozens of breeds, to literally hundreds of mutt mixtures.

I mean I linked the studies already in this thread, why do you want to ignore essentially the authorities on this area?

Why do you want to ignore the vet association that did studies, has linked and compiled studies complete with all sources to every study that they're referencing? Is that not good enough for you?

When the vet association goes and post a country by country, and then several state by state studies showing that problem dogs shift based purely on the prevalence of whatever dog happens to be in the area you look at that and still say "pit bulls bad" meanwhile kids are being eaten by sled dogs?

In parts of Canada sled dogs are the demonized dogs because they attack, because they have shit owners. They're aloof, smart, and higher energy than most pit types and in the hands of some owners are literally more dangerous (which again the vet association saw nothing out of the ordinary for pit bulls) in fact looking at fixed dogs in general pit bulls do not attack more than average they literally fall INTO AVERAGE if you want to worry about a dog, Rottweiler kills a lot and have a much smaller population by the numbers, accounting for their prevalence, they're actually very dangerous dogs.

Pit bull types are super numerous, dozens of breeds hundreds of mixes. Purebred Rottweilers... not so much, yet they often end up as the 2nd most deadly dog behind AN ENTIRE CATEGORY OF DOG so think about this... A CATEGORY OF HUNDREDS OF DOGS vs A SINGLE BREED and the single breed is ranked second behind an ENTIRE CATEGORY has rather high number of bites and kills and.... A TINY POPULATION yet people sit here and bitch about fucking pit types... while saying jack-shit about Rottweilers, or chow chows, or sled dogs. The only people that do say anything about the idiots who banned pit bull types, and end up now with even harder to control sled dogs.

Have fun being the dog equivalent of a flat earther.

Right now you remind me of that girl in the jubilee video who was a flat earther calling the astrophysicists uneducated.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-12-27 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Dude, they're fighting animals we pretend are pets, it's like trying to keep old school poodles around children, they're war hounds by breed. Tout the "bad owner" narrative all you want, but at the end of the day, why is it so extremely easy to "poorly train" a pit bull to the point that it's a threat to everyone around you?
    Poodles are gun dogs by breed, not ''war hounds''.
    You'll also find that actual warhound breeds are almost non existant, and those that exist, are not exactly overrepresented in the statistics. (Mollosus and mastiffs).

And funnily enough, where i live, two breeds of pitbulls are illegal to own (american pitbull terrier & Am. staffordshire), none of those were common offenders when it came to biting/attacking before and after them becoming illegal. the breeds that were outlawed because they were often seen used in the rocker/gang communities, not because they actually had any insane record of attacking people.
    German shepherds are far by the highest offender (40% of all bites, and also highest when accounted for per capita), with labradors on second, mixed breeds on fourth and the fifth place goes to the smaller social breeds (injuries considered serious). only 6 out of 100 bites were from one of the 13 outlawed breeds.
    After the law came in to place, sleddogs (malamutes, huskies, samoyeds) became more popular and took a high ranking.

That the pitbull family is inherently violent and kills people/kids seems to be an america-exclusive problem (or damn near at least), which sounds more like bad, or lack of ownership/training than anything.
    a study conducted in the UK also showed that 70% of all dog bites/attacks were carried out by dogs that had poor socialization and training as a pup.
    Last edited by freezion; 2019-12-27 at 11:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    I'm thinking that's how Florida Man was born. By day he is man, by night he is Pitbull Man! He was bitten by a radioactive Pitbull and that's how he got his powers.