Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I think until Jan 7, which is plenty of time to get those 10 levels. If you haven't done the BfA questlines- they are actually pretty interesting and good (especially the Horde side). I just skip them because I have done them a few times, but if you are doing them for the first time, I think you will like them. BfA has chests, rares and bonus objectives to help you level as well.
    thanks i appreciate it,
    i have done the new zones and quest lines on my main (hunter) - stopped playing months and months ago [no flying, no vulpera]
    i had done some island levelling on druid/dh/dk
    i hope to resub tonight after work and finish the dh / dk & druid whom are all sitting 110-115 atm
    i also have my free 110 boost that i might use and get him insta 120 from this level 60 av as well

just when you think your done with wow, its like a fish hook in the cheek - - im back bitches!! haha
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound like someone without an own opinion who just repeats what he read on forum from some naysayers while refusing to play the game yourself.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Every expansion got me hyped to play at every launch and it stayed that way. Legion was by far my favourite expansion

When bfa came out I never played at launch. I hated alliance vs horde wars, because in Wow game, you can’t pull it off effectively enough to make it look like that its a war. Perhaps game engine limitations?

Months later, I got bfa as a gift, and I tried it. Till this day I haven’t levelled my main or my alts. The intro to bfa for alliance was boring as hell and the azerite system was is a horrible idea.

At the moment I am out of options, because I can’t skip all bfa content, since I want allied races unlocked and flying. Should I wait for the 120 boost and go from there?

I love this game, but bfa keeps me from playing
    There won't be a purchasable 120 boost because they're squishing levels in Shadowlands, if you want the boost buy Shadowlands and use the boost that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Stop being lazy and level

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Read the whole post then. I have played it and it is bad.
    you said, and I quote: "I tried it. Till this day I haven’t levelled my main or my alts. The intro to bfa for alliance was boring as hell and the azerite system was is a horrible idea."

so you've done the intro and that's it? you are basing your opinion on the azerite system on others, you haven't experienced it for yourself. you haven't done any of the questlines, which are actually pretty good. I respect other people's opinions; but when you haven't actually played the game and are trashing it on a throwaway account just to troll or look cool to your twelve year old friends then no, your opinion on this doesn't matter, is invalid and is wrong. and you can't prove otherwise, because you haven't played the game

Read the whole post then. I have played it and it is bad.
    You played the intro and got mad at the concept of azerite, when its literally just tier sets+artifact weapon combined.

What would a 120 boost do for you? You’d still have to play the game to unlock flying and the new allied races.

Either play the game or never get those things. These really are your only options.

Every expansion got me hyped to play at every launch and it stayed that way. Legion was by far my favourite expansion
    I am curious at how you can hate BFA without even having tried it. If you read the reviews and decided based on that, then just skip the entire expansion and wait for the next one. No doubt there will be a boost. Sure, you cannot fly in BFA, but since you already decided to skip it, why is that even a problem? I doubt you need BFA flying in the next expansion.

Wait till Shadowlands comes out then you can choose wich expansion you want to level in.

There is no shame in taking a break from WoW and skip a expansion.

However there is shame in complaining about a expansion without actually trying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, poor OP making a snowflake thread and ends up getting destroyed.

I haven't seen seen season 2 of "Her" on Netflix, but I saw a 30 sec preview and I hate that season. Such a boring season.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Lmao, poor OP making a snowflake thread and ends up getting destroyed.

I haven't seen seen season 2 of "Her" on Netflix, but I saw a 30 sec preview and I hate that season. Such a boring season.
    I watched the first 30 seconds of megamind, shit movie, he just falls to his death in the first part.
    I watched the first 30 seconds of starwars, its just a fucking entire movie of text scrolling through space, just read a fucking book. so shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I don’t blame you, at level 120 there’s not much to do.
    I don’t blame you, at level 120 there’s not much that I like to do.

FTFY

Honestly op, as shit as bfa is. The leveling and the story is by far the best part. And I'm a strict pvper so that's saying something. Alliance leveling, that drustvar area with witch trials and haunted mansions, amazing time

Quote Originally Posted by skumnasty View Post
    I don’t blame you, at level 120 there’s not much that I like to do.

FTFY
    Oh for sure, we're just going to completely ignore how overwhelmingly negative the audiences response to the "content" at 120 is.

You keep on shillin' though ya' time played metric fan boi ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Oh for sure, we're just going to completely ignore how overwhelmingly negative the audiences response to the "content" at 120 is.

You keep on shillin' though ya' time played metric fan boi ^o^
    conflating things you like to do and things to do is disingenuous and you know it.

but, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 123youshowme View Post
    conflating things you like to do and things to do is disingenuous and you know it.

but, you know.
    Okay yoda.

When bfa came out I never played at launch. I hated alliance vs horde wars, because in Wow game, you can’t pull it off effectively enough to make it look like that its a war. Perhaps game engine limitations?

Months later, I got bfa as a gift, and I tried it. Till this day I haven’t levelled my main or my alts. The intro to bfa for alliance was boring as hell and the azerite system was is a horrible idea.

At the moment I am out of options, because I can’t skip all bfa content, since I want allied races unlocked and flying. Should I wait for the 120 boost and go from there?

I love this game, but bfa keeps me from playing
    It's not that bad, the leveling is actually quite nice, even in their worst expansions the leveling was always good, the best example I can give you is wod, the questing zone and small stories are really good, and that is true for bfa, nazmir is amazing, very dark, same for drustvar...

The problem comes with the max level story/war campaign, but if what you want is to unlock allied races you won't get much of that bad content

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    it doesn’t sound like you are stuck at all, rather you just refuse to level and play the game.

U should just play it and experience the expansion yourself and then formulate an opinion.
    I dont rly understand his reasoning,for all of bfa's problems,the leveling wasnt one of them....you can even avoid all the war stuff if level is all you need,but yeah,he cant get alied races by skiping it,unless blizz ever decides to just unlock em all or sell em

The leveling wasn't that bad, and honestly the war aspect seemed like a minor point to the leveling process, Zandalar is mainly troll and fox people stuff, you don't technically need to even do your outposts until 120, so you can stay on whatever continent. And as a few others have said, the current BG is a good way to level.

i recommend you take a break for 5-6 years. i'm confident by then requirements for allied races will have been removed/heavily reduced, and chances are they will have overhauled the flying unlock system again.

i know you love the game, but it is for the best.