Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Since we go into the shadowlands let bring back:

[IMG]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111320152/5872966-13fa5fbb0c47886aaa2319dd489fec58.jpg[IMG]
    So we can execute him again! Good idea! I'm thinking feed him to the vengeance-starved night elves so they can get some catharsis so we can leave Sylvanas to the betrayed forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    another shit elf, who just enter the horde yesterday

i know(at leas ti hope so) is a bait threat, but what disgust me is how there are people who unironically think that, like people who want fucking talanji
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-12-26 at 04:14 AM.

Hopefully none.

First: Council based leadership fits way more better in original Horde style/lore.

Second: Whoever will become Warchief will not have a great future lore wise. Why ? Look here:

- Thrall. Great character derailed into Green Jesus.
    - Garrosh. Dead.
    - Voljin. Dead.
    - Sylvanas. Lore fucked up.

See the pattern ?

Dark Knight: „No more dead cops!“
    WoW: „No more dead Warchiefs!“ (ok, except Sylvanas, thx.)
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-12-26 at 04:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always supported Baine as Warchief but I agree with the idea that there shouldn't be Warchiefs anymore and instead have a council made up of each of the Horde's racial leaders. I like that idea more than having to pick another Warchief. There's just not a whole lot of characters left anymore that would make for a great Horde leader. Most of the Horde's main characters are either dead, hermits, or have become villains so we don't have many options.

So easiest thing to do is to make a council where they all make decisions together.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    because the horde is so wise and forgiving, they now will be reigned by a council. lmao

and you still believe this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post

Giving it someone who doesn't even want the job should be a prerequisite instead of ambitious warmongers who chase/manipulate their way into it.
    Garrosh didnt want it at first. Good job, your request failed before you even thought of it.

I can see Thalyssra becoming Sylvanas 2.0/Garrosh 3.0, so yeah, she's perfect.

There shouldn't be a horde to begin with

Yeah, been in the Horde for 6 months, they know whats good for the Horde
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2019-12-29 at 02:03 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm hoping for some sort of council comprised of all the Horde leaders. I don't think the Horde needs a sovereign entity.

Sure, as long as we also bring back as Blood Elf racial leader:

Baine who then marries Anduin and everyone lives happily ever after.

On a more serious note though, I hope it's an orc, maybe even Thrall if he can ever stop being mopey and whiny. I don't like the idea of a council.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    A Watermelon

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Baine who then marries Anduin and everyone lives happily ever after.

On a more serious note though, I hope it's an orc, maybe even Thrall if he can ever stop being mopey and whiny. I don't like the idea of a council.
    Thrall is just a glorified version of Baine now, he is just where he wants to be: being a footstool for his Human masters.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

as others have stated, no more warchief. Now there's a council

15+ Year Old Account
    [/IMG]
    It's funny you mention that. I've been thinking about how the timewalk fuckery of Warlords of Draenor created a parallel universe Draenor to pluck certain iconic figures and Shadowlands will effectively be doing the exact same thing through the excuse of visiting the realms of the afterlife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

7+ Year Old Account
    No one... will be a Council to lead the Horde into the Shadowlands.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

They did away with the warchief system... one of the best ideas for Horde lore they've had in a while. If we can get rid of this high king nonsense on the Alliance we'll be in good shape.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    we all know it can't be a man. it's blizzard in 2020. They essentially have an entire crew of tumblerinas just like this forum.