10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I've been playing through the 3 dragon age games.

DA:O 9/10
    Great game. Aged pretty decently too. I think this might have been quite an original game that spawned many clones.
    DA2 4/10
    Filler game, clearly made for consoles and mass consumption by a greedy company. Very glossy on the outside but empty inside. Great voice acting though and decent story, as all of these games have.
    DA:I 8/10
    Another great game. It feels like a more modern and worthy successor of DA:O.
    I'd bump DA2 to 6/10, considering they released it literally year and a half after first Dragon Age. The story was actually decent and it tied really well into Inquisition, that's pretty stellar for something they threw together in 18 months.

It definitely was the weakest link mostly because how small it was compared to grandeur of Origins and then Inquisition.

I just hope they won't fuck up DA4, it at the very least needs to be on par with Inquisition at which point I will be happy actually, Inquisition, after all, was super solid, great game and Trespasser also wrapped it nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    donkey kong country 9/10

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    EA wants to add their subscription service to Steam, so we'll probably see all games from it in the store.
    Subscription service? I am assuming you are referring to a monthly fee? If so, I do not do subs anymore to play games. I subbed to Wow for close to 14 years. Done doing that.

But if they add their games to Steam and all I do is buy one to play, that would be good.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Beat Saber: 10/10

A better rhythm game will never exist in my lifetime.

Got DQ11 for Switch this christmas and is not that far in, but is quite fun as of now.
    7/10 based on current experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Subscription service? I am assuming you are referring to a monthly fee? If so, I do not do subs anymore to play games. I subbed to Wow for close to 14 years. Done doing that.

But if they add their games to Steam and all I do is buy one to play, that would be good.
    I meant that there is good chance all games available on subscription will be properly added in Steam store as separate purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Horizon Zero Dawn: 9/10
    Nothing like knocking a disc launcher off a thunderjaw (robo t-rex) and killing it with it's own discs. Wish I still had a ps4 to play it again.

Transport Fever II: (So far 8/10)
    I haven't gotten into the meat of the game, still playing through the campaign which is essentially just a really long tutorial in which they tell you less. I've been struggling to get into any city-builders or such games lately and this game is actually working for me. Unlike other city builders, this concentrates mainly on how you set-up and manage the transpo system, which more or less makes the game a strategy/puzzle hybrid. Industry is already in place, you need to connect it and meet new demands, which finding efficient connection is the puzzle part of this game.

If you are looking for a new citybuilder or management sim game, this might be for you, give it a look. Steam has it for $30 vs $40 new. I don't know how much longer the sale will last though.

Hollow Knight: 10/10

I hate giving 10s but I gave up trying to find some flaw to push it to 9.5. Kept putting off playing it until I had a long stretch of time to play and this game lives up to the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jurassic Park: Evolution 7/10

I want to give this a higher score, because visually it’s gorgeous, has a great musical score, and all in all the game systems and playthrough is great. It’s just, at the end of the day, it’s a park builder with optional dinosaur chaos. I do really love that they continue to add new dinosaurs and story driven DLC’s to keep the game fresh, but until there’s a mode where you can walk your park as a guest and possibly have a optional survival horror theme added it’s just going to be the same game with different paint.

It’s a good starting point though, if they were to make more Jurassic games in the future because the visuals are breathtaking and the AI isn’t all too stupid either.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Detroit: Become Human
    10/10

Amazing experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horizon Zero Dawn 9/10 - Honestly if I was gauging this based on how I felt at the end I'd rate it a 9.5 but taken as a while the score does get chopped down a bit because the game took a while to grab me. Once I left the Sacred Lands though and the game opened up a bit more I ended up having an absolute blast. The combat is incredibly satisfying and challenging and the story is incredibly well thought out and realized. Most of my complaints come from the slow-ish opening and things like Medicinal Herbs being annoying to farm and manage. The DLC was also very very good and actually addressed a lot of my issues with the base game. so I'm very hyped for Horizon 2.

I've been playing this monkey tower game, and I'm utterly addicted. You build monkey towers to fight balloons and it's horribly addicting. I started midday and the next thing I knew it was almost midnight.

10/10 will be playing after work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anthem: I've been playing again lately, primarily to see what has changed since I last played (May 2019). Still needs a lot of work in terms of variety of endgame activities, but the gameplay itself remains quite awesome and there's a nice increase in weapon types. And the game is much more rewarding than it was when I last played... GM2 dungeons are showering me in Masterwork gear and the occasional legendary.

7/10, mostly on account of finding the core gameplay/strongholds to be so fun.

TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator): silly and fun little game that lets you set up red/blue conflicts between various factions. Vikings versus pirates, mythological versus cavemen, etc. The physics are great and you could enact the same battle 100 times and it'll never play out the same way twice.

7.5 out of 10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Nothing like knocking a disc launcher off a thunderjaw (robo t-rex) and killing it with it's own discs. Wish I still had a ps4 to play it again.
    Amen. I loved doing that! The only thing better is using the staff to rewire them to fight for you >.>

SWTOR- 8/10 I have just started playing the game again after taking a break after Knights xpac and I must say that it feels better than ever the loot and leveling experience is much better you don't even have to touch a side quest and if you have already done a story quest once you are 15 you can blow through leveling in no time just using the group finder and doing dungeons. I have not played the Empire side since Launch so I decided to give it a try and I must say the Imperial Agent story is fantastic and is my favorite so far. I have all Republic classes at level 70. I just finished the 1st chapter on the IA last night and am just biding my time until I can get home and dig into it more.

15+ Year Old Account
    FF10 10/10 for sure. Was just as great as I remembered when I last played it on PS2. Perhaps a bit too much grinding for my liking needed for end game content, though.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

gta Vice City mobile game on techbigs. 8/10

Ori and the Blind Forest.
    10/10.

War for the overworld

i bought it when it came out of early access quite a long time ago, and it was horrendous. buggy, unoptimized, etc.
    i heard they kept fixing and adding stuff so i played the campaign over the holidays and i was pleasantly surprised. there are still a few optimization issues, but apart from that the game runs fine.
    its an interesting take on the dungeon keeper formula that adds quite a lot of options. many qol improvements and the variety is great as well. you can play as different "type" of overlords, with some different minions, spells, etc.
    all in all a great experience for anyone looking for a dungeon keeper fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starcom: Nexus.

A 2D combat / exploring space adventure made by 1 guy

I betatested it and bought it on Release. The Puzzles are tough as nails.

Id rate it 9/10