Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    1. Unlimited money with no questions asked. Might seem superficial, but we all need it and by having no questions asked it basically means it won't draw any attention to myself. I'll lead a normal life but make sure me and my family have everything they could ever need.
    2. Teleportation, no limits. With unlimited teleportation you could technically procure unlimited money, but at some point someone is going to start asking questions and getting you into trouble. I still want to live a public life, not be a fugitive.
    3. True love.

1. That my future wishes had no tricks. Clarifying no hidden price or double meaning or unintentional wishes. They would be exactly as I intend them to be.
    2. No restriction on future wishes (except the first one above). No rules, no power caps, no restrictions you'd normally expect with a genie.
    3. Unlimited wishes, either by the genie or some magical item bound to me that will work all the same.

After that prettymuch all the wishes people are listing look good.
    Last edited by For_The_Horde; 2019-12-29 at 03:54 PM.

Hm.

1. Be invisible at will. Oh the havoc I'd get into ...

2. $1 billion. More than enough to live off of and do whatever I want, but still have tons to leave to family and friends after I kick the bucket.

3. Have total knowledge of the human history--how we truly came about, the development of civilization, the rise and fall of cultures and cities and countries and empires. We already know a bit, but I feel like we're only scratching the surface of what "truly" occurred.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2019-12-29 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Says you. I'll need the powers though to explore the universe and create new and interesting species in the vastness of it. Maybe I'll create something evil too. Burning legion perhaps.
    recreate the draenei? oh no you won't.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    irrelevant as this website is an english specific speaking website, the thread was created in english and the subsequent replies -- including yours -- are in english.

also i bet you can't speak Nerglish very well, if at all.
    You missed the point. The general idea is that people shouldn't be calling out others for not writing in perfect English, especially when English isn't their first language, and especially when they may have similar challenges when writing/speaking in another language themselves. Also it's against MMOC rules to knock someone for their English usage, because it's generally trolling and being douchey. I mean, I'm not going to call you out for your lack of English skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    In some canon that is how you get turned into a genie and imprisoned in a lamp of your own.
    Well some stories usually have this "monkey paws" theme when it comes to wish fulfilment.

Money, cure lack of insecurity and social phobia. Not sure if that's 2 wishes or 1 since they are kinda connected. Either way I'm good with that.
    If I do have 1 over, motivation to do whatever I want feels like a good wish to have success in all aspects of life.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I want to know the ¨truth¨ about all the consipracy relgion and others things
    Be Bruce Wayne
    And have Stewie time machine

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    Why should she? I bet you can't speak Thai very well.
    If you’re not good at English, you don’t use ‘ur’ and ‘u’. ‘An’ genie is a mistake you’d make. So nice try.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-12-30 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Grammar policing

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    If you’re not good at English, you don’t use ‘ur’ and ‘u’. ‘An’ genie is a mistake you’d make. So nice try.
    So why are you pestering her to wish for an English course?

Yes, people do use it. It's very common here in Thailand that people use ur and u.

5+ Year Old Account
    1. Money
    2. A true answer for a reserved question.
    3. The ability to manipulate matter.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Dude, grow up and leave her alone.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I want to know the ¨truth¨ about all the consipracy relgion and others things
    Be Bruce Wayne
    And have Stewie time machine
    What's your avi--from Lord of Destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    What's your avi--from Lord of Destruction?
    yup
    https://www.diablowiki.net/Tal_Rasha
    https://www.diablowiki.net/File:Baal_bw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    recreate the draenei? oh no you won't.
    Oh yes I would. And your precious blood elves would all be lepers and mindless wretches
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

1 house
    2 thott
    3 socialized healthcare

Unlimited magical power, immortality, and the genie free to go on wacky misadventures with, obviously. Aladdin was thinking way too small with those first two. Though the second one being under duress of drowning I hardly think it should count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

in my case I'd wish for
    1: me and my loved ones to all be healthy
    2: Wealth, obviously.
    3: some kind of super power.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-12-30 at 02:40 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ability to time travel freely without consequences.
    2. Knowledge of lightspeed travel - how to create it, not necessarily use it immediately.
    3. Free the genie (if he wants). If not, then repair the earth so to speak. (clean up the pollution, repair the ozone, replenish forests etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    1. The powers of Dr.Manhattan minus having to be blue.
    2. Complete knowledge of how our reality works.
    3. An actual Lightsaber cuz why the fuck not?