The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Snap Browns opening analysis.

They need an offensive mind that can fully unlock Baker, Jarvis, and Chubb.

Getting rid of OBJ is a must. Locker room powder keg.

8-8 and you'll get a parade next year.

My names to watch: Bienemy, McCarthy, Rhule.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2019-12-30 at 03:02 AM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Let's just quickly review the case for firing David Gettleman:

8 games ago, with the Giants at 2-6, he traded 3rd and 5th round picks for Leonard Williams, who is a free agent now.
    Maybe the Panthers can rehire him and he can destroy them again, of course, the rehired Marty Hurney is already hard at work on his second ruinous tenure, but it could end any moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fuck you Seattle, start winning!
    /s

Ravens vs 49ers is my super bowl prediction.. Ravens win 27-24

Wow man, Dolphins always seems to pull some miracle wins vs Pats, never expect that.

Conspiracies about football creating narratives is pretty weak and tired. Such a thing would destroy the NFL if ever found out, seeing that billions of dollars on betting would be suddenly up for question.

If you wanted a narrative, the Bills and Titans would meet in the AFC Championship in a rematch 20 years after the Music City Miracle. But it ain't gonna happen. Yet it's literally the only good storyline on the AFC side except maybe Mahomes vs. Lamar as the rise of the young stud QBs.

These ideas of storylines are what left my entire generation disillusioned with wrestling, because we found out that it was fake when for much of the 80s we thought it might actually be a real sport. Organically rising storylines are great - that's why the Minnesota Miracle was such a great story.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And with this tweet I think it's clearly over for Jason Garret.

https://twitter.com/DavidMooreDMN/st...96303198449664
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And with this tweet I think it's clearly over for Jason Garret.

https://twitter.com/DavidMooreDMN/st...96303198449664
    The problem for dallas the person they need to fire is the guy who they can't fire Jerry Jones.

Are you fucking kidding me?? Pass interference is reviewable because of shit like that! They don't stop the game to review that?

10+ Year Old Account
    How did Seattle fuck that up?

Holy shit that was terrible.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    How did Seattle fuck that up?

Holy shit that was terrible.
    Awful awful clock management taking that delay of game, then a play that NEEDED to be reviewed and wasn't. Man even when the Saints aren't playing they get fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

And the theme for the season has been the refs ruining games. Good thing that kept up going into the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shanahan tried to out Pete Carroll Pete Carroll but then Pete Carroll pulled out the top tier Pete Carroll delay of game at the goal line strategy and became king of Pete Carroll calls.

Cool missed PI. Love having so many resulted changed by refs failing to make the right call, particularly on something that can now be reviewed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we went threw this with the saints last year with a bad no call PI so they put in where you can review the PI and yet the booth does not call it down like they should they only work 4 mins a game and yet they cant pull the trigger on the clearly PI in the end zone. Different year same Bad Refs. Last year cost Saints trip to super bowl this year a NFC west championship.
    Refs are just freaking terrible and the Booth Refs are even more lazy than i thought where they even watching the game

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Cool missed PI. Love having so many resulted changed by refs failing to make the right call, particularly on something that can now be reviewed.
    Yeah there are no other games going on, it is a VERY close play with something that CAN be reviewed under 2 minutes and they just did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah there are no other games going on, it is a VERY close play with something that CAN be reviewed under 2 minutes and they just did nothing.
    I guess the NFL refs really wanted to finish out the decade being as shit as we know they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    I guess the NFL refs really wanted to finish out the decade being as shit as we know they are.
    I just can't wait for these shit refs and missed reviewable calls to cost someone in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    They did nothing because they where letting the teams play for the most part. SEA OL where putting 49ers DL in head locks on every series in the 2nd half and it was actually called a hold one time. There is a reason Bosa was literally laughing at the official in that one shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not shocked they missed the flag, the crew was awful all game. NY not reviewing that was pretty disgusting, but just don't put yourself in a situation where you have to rely on officiating to win you a game lol.

Either way, not a big deal as long as they don't put the philly game on early Saturday because I'll miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They did nothing because they where letting the teams play for the most part. SEA OL where putting 49ers DL in head locks on every series in the 2nd half and it was actually called a hold one time. There is a reason Bosa was literally laughing at the official in that one shot.
    Yeah no, sorry. I don't buy the 'letting the teams play for the most part' because that means there are some times they you know, didn't let the teams play, such as when penalties were called.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm not shocked they missed the flag, the crew was awful all game. NY not reviewing that was pretty disgusting, but just don't put yourself in a situation where you have to rely on officiating to win you a game lol.
    Yup you gotta do what you can as a team to not let the refs be in a position to fuck you. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Saints get the Sunday afternoon slot for wild card weekend.

Calling it now, Philly wins next week. Carson won’t have the horrendous game he had when they played the first time. If the D shows up, Philly should have no issues winning by 10+. I’m very curious to see where the line opens for this one.

Ditto for Titans/Pats. I think the Titans ability to run the ball is going to be huge. Another game where the spread is going to be very interesting.