Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Quality of course is outstanding, but the whole Horde vs. Alliance vibe feels out of place. Or overplayed, at least. Maybe I'm just too weary of it all after BFA.
    I mean, it's canon.

https://youtu.be/xEylX2LJ8c4

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    I mean, it's canon.

https://youtu.be/xEylX2LJ8c4
    I know. I still don't like it.

What was with the shaky cam?

Not their best work, the angles all feel way off.

Doesn't feel as good as the others.

Why is Varian's model from HotS instead of WoW?
    Atleast they could've put in Jaina from Warforged.

very impressive. these remastered trailers always feel good to watch. my only critiques, much like what others have already said, are using the models from current story (jaina, garrosh) and not remastered versions of the older models to fit what they looked like back then.

also there are some subtle gestures in the original that are missing from this remaster. for example, after jaina teleports away and varian says, "what do you propose we do?" you see Rhonin give a slight smirk. that doesn't happen in the remaster. i know that is a small critique but it helps tell the story of the trailer itself. /shrug

also jaina goes completely cross-eyed when she yells "stop it" at varian and garrosh fighting, lol, made me laugh

other than that, 8/10
    Last edited by WraithKingOstarion; 2019-12-30 at 09:35 AM.

I like it but the Jaina model ticks me off. I don't know why he uses the Jaina post-cataclysm model instead of the HotS one like Varian. Good job anyway!

This was always a great cinematic, but using Brann's old model—the new version of which is pretty much the same—while using updated and incorrect versions for Jaina and Garrosh is dumb.

It's amazing that they were able to pull off the proper way to portray the faction conflict back then, but have no clue how to do it today. Then again, a big part of it is that every character here knows and recognizes that Garrosh and Varian are acting like idiots—but their idiocy doesn't need to take front and center stage because the actual patch content is understood to be about individuals rather than factions venturing into Ulduar.

Great leaders... Please come back and replace the ones we have now >.<

This is terrible...

Does this guy think Bliizard will offer him a job or something? What's the point... they're all complete garbage.

the facial animations are absolutely crap.

Mmo- Champion...... can you please not feature animators who neither care about / lore / fans and politness?

He made clear in his comments that he neither cares about the viewer , or the lore at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    This is terrible...

Does this guy think Bliizard will offer him a job or something? What's the point... they're all complete garbage.

the facial animations are absolutely crap.
    I know its a revolutionary thought, but maybe the guy does it for fun.

doubt it very much. if he did it for fun, it wouldn't look like crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castration View Post
    doubt it very much. if he did it for fun, it wouldn't look like crap.
    Right, so they look like crap because he wants to get a job. You make zero sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Jaina using her BFA model is very distracting, and Garrosh didn't wear the Tusks of Mannoroth until Cata. Other than some rather awkward facial expressions its alright, the original one didn't age as well as others either.
    Sums it up for me as well. I could sit through the original, but not this fan edit. (I only made it about halfway through before nope-ing out.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Both: Varian and Rhonin would be still alive if they just kill Garrosh in that cutscene...
    Nope i would had killed them with my Horde character.
    But if Thrall was not a pussie then Garrosh would still be alive that is fact.

Damn I don't remember that at all. That was at one of the peaks of my playing too. If nothing else over the years I would have thought I would have seen it I have seen the others plenty of times.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

https://i.imgur.com/0BIYcoJ.png

It's 2 minutes in Photoshop to change the hair, or a little bit more if you want it to look really, really good.

Great video, although you definitely could have made improvements with little effort in some areas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks bad if compared to the other ones. So many small little things that make it not very likeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    He needs to work on his Lip Sync.