Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormvind View Post
    So why are you denying the problem? Karlskrona has been in deficit for many years now due to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Pay me if you want me to translate for you.
    Because the problem hasn't led to disaster and the country crumbling yet? Issues are there to be solved, not to make you throw your hands in the air and scream that the sky is falling and X is to blame, which in your case seems to be the welfare system, a system ensuring Sweden's continued financial power.

Mind you, my father says the same thing about the news. There's a reason why comedy shows had skits on the news being about "Eländes eländes elände..." even in the 60's. Idiotic policies by naive politicians + lower birth rates are not in the same bed as the Welfare system and the Free Market system.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-12-30 at 11:49 PM.

So, any guesses on who the op is?

Oh, so because the world hasn't come crashing down like a meteor, it's fine? Nevermind the fact that we are making continuous cuts in schools, in the elderly care and in the health care. No, everything is juuuust fine. We'll have to work until we die.
    Nice way of cutting out the rest of my point, let me reiterate: Issues are there to be solved, not to make you throw your hands in the air and scream that the sky is falling and X is to blame, which in your case seems to be the welfare system, a system ensuring Sweden's continued financial power.

Makes me pretty sure you're one of those posters, or very young. One or the other, because I remember reports on cuts to various aspects in society since forever. And yet, I could go out tomorrow and get a PHD-level education for no cash out of my own pocket, I have access to free dental care, and I've got a doctor's appointment in 2 weeks to have surgery, where I'll pay 20 euro. Huh, seems societal issues =/= the society has crumbled and all is lost.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-12-30 at 11:53 PM.

Issues can only be solved if the system isn't flawed. It was built for the people who are dying now and people like us will have to work until we die. This is the grim reality. That's why the age to retire keeps getting higher and higher.

It's an unsustainable system.
    Well, the solution is simple, push for more immigration into your country. That way, your population isn't stagnant and elderly.

Issues can only be solved if the system isn't flawed. It was built for the people who are dying now and people like us will have to work until we die. This is the grim reality. That's why the age to retire keeps getting higher and higher.

It's an unsustainable system.
    There are no systems without flaws.

Stop living in fantasy land. Issues have been solved and dealt with for hundreds of years in this country before you could sit in your chair and proclaim disaster, it'll continue doing so long after you're gone.

If you want to live in a country that matches your delusions, move to the US.

More people working, more taxable base.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    There are no systems without flaws.

Stop living in fantasy land. Issues have been solved and dealt with for hundreds of years in this country before you could sit in your chair and proclaim disaster, it'll continue doing so long after you're gone.

If you want to live in a country that matches your delusions, move to the US.
    Why should we replace the native population with immigrants?

Immigration doesn't solve it.
    Well, it definitely can. It promotes the movmment of labor and capital... wonderful aspects of capitalism. One would think you would be on board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    Who said that?

Methinks you are about to push some rather interesting talking points.

It was never built to last. The only delusional one here is you who thinks it's sustainable.
    Miss me with those laughable attempts at having a leg to stand on.

Nobody reasoning in hyperbole is worth taking seriously, and rarely actually work to accomplish change to boot. Politicians have actually made steps to rectify the naive issues they created in our welfare system, and will continue doing so.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, you have the true colors on display.

How very surprising.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As one who came from a extremely poor migrant farm working family and now live a comfortable, satisfying life under Capitalism, I agree.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And here, ladies and gentlemen, you have the true colors on display.

How very surprising.
    Do you believe in the concept of endangered species?

Are Swedes an endangered species?

15+ Year Old Account
    Mythic raid lead with only 2 posts in that section. Off topic was a mistake

He's probably not even a swede, notice how he barged in to help op and then tagged his location Sweden after people started questioning his claims.

Stop engaging these burner accounts, you know what they're doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He's probs talking about Whites in general. Some 49% of white men in the US believe that they're oppressed.

Stand-up individual, for sure.

If my choice was between a country that will help me if I'm down whilst allowing me to pursue my dreams, or a country where I can amass wealth but also fall very hard and maybe never get back up should something happen, I'll take the first option. And I was lucky to be born in said first option.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-12-31 at 12:07 AM.

It's an unsustainable system. It's futile to hang onto it, the cost is too high.
    It (Capitalism) is an unsustainable system because it relies on infinite growth, to be precise. Low-birth rates probably has contributed to making this a bigger issue, and the tax cuts during the Moderat-government probably didn't help either.

All in all though, like Queen says, these problems of insufficient funds have always been an issue (at least for as long as I've lived in Sweden) and Sweden managed to come out of the 2008 financial crisis pretty well compared to other countries. Taxes will be raised or lowered, things will be cut or implemented but to say that Sweden has "severe economic problems" is a bit hyperbolic (especially in relation to the rest of world's economy).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Jesus tapdancing Christ! Just don a White hood and burn a cross while you're at it! >_<

Are you Lockedout's burner account or something?? >_<

WHY IS THIS GUY NOT PERMABANNED YET!?

5+ Year Old Account
    We're not discussing race or the 'great replacement' narrative. Steer clear of that.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I'm not talking about any specific nationality or any "race". Culture can be an endangered. Whether it's by SJWs promoting "Cultural appropriation" which leads to people not sharing that culture, and that culture subsequently dieing, or simply mass migration destroys the culture that once existed.