Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Compared to his past work. This is bad. Also his shite attitude. /pass

Quote Originally Posted by Shuya1 View Post
    Absolutely. This is sub par when compared to his own work.

Brann appears to be Irish in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Considering the guy got picked up by Blizzard to do videos for them, he isn't so random anymore.
    None of them have been picked up by Blizzard though

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/0BIYcoJ.png

It's 2 minutes in Photoshop to change the hair, or a little bit more if you want it to look really, really good.

Great video, although you definitely could have made improvements with little effort in some areas.
    So all it is the gray hair is what your unhappy about? If he changed it to that than people would bitch about X Y Z. For example she doesn't get that hairstyle till BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    0:15 ... Yup, authentic raid feelings.

He should've just remade Jaina like he did Thrall instead of using her current model. It makes no sense here. Same with Garrosh. He didn't wear Mannoroth's bones until after he became Warchief.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    He should've just remade Jaina like he did Thrall instead of using her current model. It makes no sense here. Same with Garrosh. He didn't wear Mannoroth's bones until after he became Warchief.
    Since Varian has a HotS model, could've just done the same for Jaina. Sure, she didn't have a hood anymore in WoW but it's still a lot more close to her WotLK version than BFA one. x_x

this was a great time in wow history

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Because you're not allowed to advertise your videos unless the owner of the site decides you get to do it. Because this website is fucking bad.
    Sensing some extreme bitterness here.

I loved this time of WoW. Using the new Jaina model for this makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    While I agree entirely that it makes no sense whatsoever, in the interest of being fair, Blizzard also themselves updated Garrosh's model in ToC and ICC to a newer version wearing Mannoroth's bones, so it's not exactly as though the inconsistency is without precedent. By the end of the Northrend story as it's currently appearing in-game - He is wearing them. (Though it makes just as little sense in-game as it does here)
    Last edited by TragedyAnn; 2019-12-31 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Sensing some extreme bitterness here.
    Noooooooo, really? Do you really think my post had some detectable level of ire against this forum? What gave it away?

The lighting and colourations are always good, though the music seemed oddly sombre and quiet when it shouldn't have been. I understand why Varian's animations aren't as smooth with the HotS rig being simpler, but Bran's lip movements had his facial hair going everywhere.

Genuinely odd model choices for this animation. A mixture of existing models that don't fit for the time period (Jaina and Garrosh), custom made models that fit the era (Thrall), and a HotS model (Varian). What led to these specific choices?

I understand using the HotS model for Varian to get an accurate appearance because his Legion model does not have the shoulders or cape, but then why not do the same for Jaina? As for Garrosh, couldn't you have used a customizable model to get him in his appropriate gear, just like what you did with Thrall? The inconsistency of these decisions makes the whole experience quite jarring.

This animation didn't really seem up to par for IKedit.

Fun fact: lore-wise Jaina went into grey hair mode after Theramore explosion, so this trailer is inaccurate xd

He really needs to work on facial expressions in these remasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuya1 View Post
    I keep seeing people referencing his attitude - did I miss something?