Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Would you love to play a half orc ?

I was thinking about it after watching the warcraft movie, and realised, if they made half orcs with more streamline human features, but light green, with tusks but with a nice looking human face, beard and hair options - I would roll one.

i'm not the biggest fan of two aspects of the full orc. The facial features (especially that upper lip) and the shoulder frame (hunch or straight), however if he was half orc, with a more streamlined upright body, a human face but with smaller tusks and some human-like beard and hair options, I think it could look really good.

Orc features: smaller tusks, orc ears, lighter green/yellow skin tones
    Human features (if half human): Pretty face, full beards, hairstyles, streamline body
    Draenei features (if half draenei): Pretty face (same with half humans), horn ridged forehead, draenei hairstyles, bulky body (no hunch)
    Ogre features: More Ogre looking face, bigger tusks, bigger body - yellow/green skin tones

Half-Breed as Race or Allied Race:
    Now, bringing these into the game can be done in several approaches.

1. It could be one race that has several options that allow you to customise it to appear half elven, orcish or draenei and all you need to do is adjust the customisation options as follows:

keep the faces, then add a tab for:

• 1. half orc teeth [range from human/elf teeth to smaller orc tusks]
    • 2. half elf ears/eyebrows [all pointy ears, just some options have elven angle and slightness, while others look more orc/draenei]
    • 3. half draenei horns/tail [you can off course have a normal forehead or a range or horned ones]

2. Each race: Orc, Draenei, Elf (night and blood) can have a half human selection of faces that would combine their tratis with humans, this is less preferable because the body size also changes for a half breed, and truth is we can have the same body size for half orc/draenei/elf with human combos

3. We have separate half orc, half elf and half draenei races available with their own tabs and options.

Half Orcs Concepts and Pics

Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-12-31 at 12:08 PM.

Half Orc/Elf (night or blood)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Those just look like regular orcs if they were in fall out boy.

Really? Look at the skin tone variations, normal eyes, more humanised facial features.

Some also work as half orc/elf combos - the idea of the half orc is that you will have some apperaances that you are not sure if they are half human or half elven/orc - that's teh sloook i''m aming for, with some options having draenei horns (not sure whether those should also have tails - probably tails but not hooves - i think horned forehead ridge and tail is enough of a draenei marker.)

here some oother pics

Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-12-31 at 12:12 PM.

Only if we could get half orc-half gnome.

Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-12-31 at 12:10 PM.

No thanks. I dislike filthy half-breeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

I don't get it, what's wrong with half breeds or mixed race, sometimes they work well.

I certainly would be more interested in orcs if they had a half option like these above.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-12-31 at 12:11 PM.

They look fun, I'd play one! I think Half-Orc with Draenei options would make them look the most unique. Maybe they could have horns, tails, and hooves?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Only if we could get half orc-half gnome.
    Won't that just be a dwarf with fangs? The concept is very similar tot hat of the half-orcs above.

As i said to the other guy.. it is easy to make a half orc - from many of these pictures, customisations are avaialble that ithey could easily be half orc/human or half orc/elven (night or blood), you wouldn't be able to tell, just know that interbreeding occured from the period of the first war

I don't know if they should allow customisation for half draenei: My feeling is that some oft hsoe optionss houdl be availble, with the draenei cstomisation adding horned ridge forehead face options and each of those options adding a tail.

the skin tone options should be of the range above, you get from full brown, to light shades of green, yellow, gray, purple

This would basically give you a Half orc - with the tusk features common to all, but the face and ears having the same customisation but could easily make them feel like half human or elven except with the face option with ridges which clearly means the half is draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    They look fun, I'd play one! I think Half-Orc with Draenei options would make them look the most unique. Maybe they could have horns, tails, and hooves?
    I agree on the horns and tail, not so sure about the hooves.. i think tail and horn is good enough.. and they don't need an extra race for that, simply throw in horn/tail combo on some of the facial options which indicate these are clearly draenei.

Skin tone options are avaialble for everyone, because gray/purple - could indicate a half draenei or night elf combo - so if you choose a light purple/gray skin tone but not a horneed forehead, it's likely it is either a hlaf night elf half orc or a half draenei where the horns and tails didn't come through (only a 1/4 draenei)

If they are clever about the ears, you shouldn't be able to tell if one of the parents is human, elven or draenei

Can you please stop spaming giant images?

No

Warcraf orcs are not elder scrolls orcs or something like that.

They are warcraft orcs and fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    and this

go to tumblr if you want to blog post images of stuff. or one of 4chans boards

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I never got that about you, hate VEreesa's twins like Friendlyimmolation and you're always against half brreds.

I think warcraft should have half elf and half orc races.

now, I wonder if they could combine them into just one race option. If you take many of hte pictures above, they can actually pass for half elven/human too if you just remove the orc tusk addition.

So I think if we keep the above faces, then add a tab for:

1. half orc teeth [range from human/elf teeth to smaller orc tusks]
    2. half elf ears/eyebrows [all pointy ears, just some options have elven angle and slightness, while others look more orc/draenei]
    3. half draenei horns/tail [you can off course have a normal forehead or a range or horned ones]

Then those 3 extra customisation can turn your half breed into a half elf/human or orc/human or elf/orc or elf/draenei or draenei/orc. Human comes out strongly in the face

You will have the beared and hairstyle customisations above so you can make them neat beard like elven or scruffy beard like human.

The bove can serve as templates for the faces which you can add the teeth,

I think they can effectively create one race that can be cutsomised to be any combo of Elf, human, orc and draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I will have to create smaller images, which is a bit time consuming, then repost them.

If there is a quick way of reducing the size of the image, please share, they are linked from their original websites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post

and this

go to tumblr if you want to blog post images of stuff. or one of 4chans boards
    Is there a fast way of halving the image size when posting to a forum? That would be such a useful tool to have instead of having to edit all the pics

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

I will have to create smaller images, which is a bit time consuming, then repost them.

If there is a quick way of reducing the size of the image, please share, they are linked from their original websites.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a fast way of halving the image size when posting to a forum? That would be such a useful tool to have instead of having to edit all the pics
    Just post a link that directs you to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    ravenmoon is a Trassk alt??

15+ Year Old Account
    Halfblood filth, if its not pure blood i aint touching it with a 10foot pole.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I would love to play as a Half Orc, but only if the other half is also Orc.

...Or maybe Half Orc / Half Troll. But not those Half Humans/Elves OP portrays.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want a half-tauren half-gnomette and see what's left of the mother after delivering the baby

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Generally I don't like orcs of any kind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We already have Mag'har and normal orcs. Play one of those

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Generally I don't like orcs of any kind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really

I dont dislike the concept of half breeds existing but Id rather have new races with their own culture
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.