Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Oh yeah your right no harm at all in labeling folks fascists in a country where folks actually support and encourage harming anyone labeled as such!
    I'm pretty sure we denounce the violence but there are retards on both sides.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well,strictly speaking for myself, these pb&js you folks keep heading out to me are filled with razor blades and needles.
    You're making mountains out of molehills, they're just raspberry seeds because we don't cheap out and buy cheap, processed "jam", and instead we get some actual pureed raspberries.

You're free to quote where anyone here threatened actual harm to you though. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    So, you denounce violence while promoting it, look at that, you share something in common with trump! You know being full of it.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    What am I supposed to learn here? That xenophilia and endless division in society is a good thing? I know those things to be more damaging in the long run than xenophobia and monoculture.

So as mentioned, let’s see.. as the current left ideology has already corrupted enough of the culture in the west... at this point it’s just watching the end results.

I could be wrong though; we could all snap out of it and find a common narrative or enemy again; let’s hope that happens.
    Why is affection for other cultures bad? Do you not like tacos or other things...

What has the left done that is so bad because the vast majority of over-religious shit holes in the world are right wing...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're making mountains out of molehills, they're just raspberry seeds because we don't cheap out and buy cheap, processed "jam", and instead we get some actual pureed raspberries.

You're free to quote where anyone here threatened actual harm to you though. Good luck!
    Nope, they are razor blades and needles, made from metal. choosing to label them something else doesn't make it so.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Well, it would appear that some posters clearly don't like freedom of speech.

So, you denounce violence while promoting it, look at that, you share something in common with trump! You know being full of it.
    When did I promote violence?

- - - Updated - - -

Other cultures also have their own issues. But ignoring that because you get to eat great tacos is pretty stereotypical woke capitalism.
    I never said ignore their issues... I said admiration for other cultures isn't a bad thing. I never said to what degree.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said ignore their issues... I said admiration for other cultures isn't a bad thing. I never said to what degree.
    Hell, it's not even about admiration, but simply acceptance of their freedom to exist in the first place.

after your use of the universal "we" i used the universal "you." but hey if you want to take it personally feel free to do so.

after your use of the universal "we" i used the universal "you." but hey if you want to take it personally feel free to do so.
    You said I denounce violence while promoting it... When did I promote violence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, they are razor blades and needles, made from metal. choosing to label them something else doesn't make it so.
    I'll take that as "I don't have any proof that people have threatened anyone else here but I'll continue to whinge about it"

You could have just said "I can't find any proof" it would have been shorter, and less eyerolling to read.

Xenopilia is to an extream degree. It’s the extream opposite of xenophobia.

And a lot of people here on the left are just xenophiles.

They usually say things like “Diversity is our strength” when in reality peaceful diversity in a tribal species is hard. And requires lots and lots of institutions and trust to keep stable.
    Xenophily or xenophilia means an affection for unknown/foreign objects, manners, cultures or people. It is the antonym of xenophobia or xenophoby.

Says nothing about an extreme... I'd say Singapore is an example. I think some cultures do things better than us and other things worse. It doesn't hurt my feelings when someone tells me what, I do wrong though.

Xenopilia is to an extream degree. It’s the extream opposite of xenophobia.

And a lot of people here on the left are just xenophiles.

They usually say things like “Diversity is our strength” when in reality peaceful diversity in a tribal species is hard. And requires lots and lots of institutions and trust to keep stable.
    How so?

Who are these xenophiles?

You said I denounce violence while promoting it... When did I promote violence?
    wow this needs explaining huh? ok lets dig in.

did you not say this?

Are you referring to yourself as we? because i did not interpret it as such. Which is why i in return used the universal you in my response.

again, if you want to take it personally feel free i cant stop you.

Loving or hating/fearing something with no discernment is an extreme.

It closes off nuance as Machismo exemplifies.
    Affection:
    a gentle feeling of fondness or liking.

It's not love it's affection. Which can be admiration to love. You can like tacos but hate burrito it more open ended than that.

- - - Updated - - -

wow this needs explaining huh? ok lets dig in.

did you not say this?

Are you referring to yourself as we? because i did not interpret it as such. Which is why i in return used the universal you in my response.

again, if you want to take it personally feel free i cant stop you.
    I was talking about leftist denouncing extremist on our side and right wingers as well. We have retards on our team that we hate too. They're lefting leaning just like the neo-nazi that kill people are right leaning.

Who are these xenophiles you mentioned?

I wouldnt say "Diversity is our strength" is a xenophilic statement. Its a code for immigration into the west from outside of it.

As you can see Macron saying somehwere (paraphrase) "Id rather take African immigratns over Ukrainina refugees".

I'll take that as "I don't have any proof that people have threatened anyone else here but I'll continue to whinge about it"

You could have just said "I can't find any proof" it would have been shorter, and less eyerolling to read.
    nothing i could bring to your eyes would change your mind. you already think the razor blades and needles are just seeds, while implying that my stupidity leads me to buy inferior jam products, limiting my experiences in the world to the point where i've never eaten jam with seeds in it. That sort of predisposition of hatred in your posts pretty much sums my expectations out of any sort of discussion we may have. Frankly i don't care to change your mind. its is a pointless action that is not worth wasting my time on. /shrug. so sure feel free to think i have no "proof", as you continue to harm those you hate, ill just smile sadly as thats what ive come to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    I wouldnt say "Diversity is our strength" is a xenophilic statement. Its a code for immigration into the west from outside of it.

As you can see Macron saying somehwere (paraphrase) "Id rather take African immigratns over Ukrainina refugees".
    “I prefer the people who arrive from Guinea or Ivory Coast legally, who are here and do work, than the underground (clandestine) Bulgarian or Ukrainian networks.”

Sounds like Trump honestly. He just said it about the wrong people I guess. So, the right got a big oops from it.

https://www.european-views.com/2019/...ican-migrants/
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-12-31 at 02:44 PM.

Agreed. But people here won’t own up to it. As Machismo keeps showing.
    Check my comment above that one.