Warriors too strong?

I love watching MN play, but I’m trying to not pick a EZ mode class, I see its super popular, so I just don’t want to be another one of the 3 million warriors, ya know?

Hate to break it to ya but no matter what class you play you're going to be just another of <insert large number> thats an EZ mode class.

Then don’t. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by huynh995 View Post
    I love watching MN play, but I’m trying to not pick a EZ mode class, I see its super popular, so I just don’t want to be another one of the 3 million warriors, ya know?
    Warriors are popular because they're a well rounded class. Good single target, good aoe, reasonable utility... and once you memorize the priority system, very easy to play.

I love puttering about on my alt warrior. You should try it! <3
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with playing a class your are interested in.....branch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Hate to break it to ya but no matter what class you play you're going to be just another of <insert large number> thats an EZ mode class.
    At least it's not as bad as in the demon hunter camp. xD

Play what you want and will enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by huynh995 View Post
    Chasing FOTM is a surefire path to burnout for most players, and absolutely a pretty huge investment for anyone trying to do it. It takes a lot of work in 2020 WoW to keep a ton of alts at the bleeding edge of progression with all the systems in place now.

Plus, what's good in one patch could be terrible in the next one. For instance - Hunters are only where they are right now because their crit is scaling to absurd levels when combined with their azerite traits. Obviously those won't exist in Shadowlands, and they aren't gonna have 50% crit.

Shadow Priests absolutely dominated Eternal Palace, and are nowhere near as strong in N'yalotha.

Rogues were great in Uldir/BoD/EP, and are mid-tier in 8.3.

DH weren't as great last tier and are fantastic this one.

Things change patch to patch. Pick a class that looks fun to you, and you enjoy at least 2 out of 3/4 specs.

The robbers are at a different middle level)