Poll: If the universe was infinite then would Azeroth exist?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

If the universe was infinite then would Azeroth exist

If the universe was infinite then would Azeroth exist? Vote in the poll!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that's not how infinite works.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    But if it was never ending how could you ultimately prove this?

Fuck that would mean Sargeras might be about to pull up on us

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    With an infinite universe, there are infinite copies of EVERYTHING, including us, one were i am Batman, another one were Batman and DC comics dosnt exist, 1 were Azeroth is real and 1 were Azeroth is part of our "normal" world.
    You might not like it, but this is how it is, or were part of a multi-verse and 1 of the other universes are likes the ones i described.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    With an infinite universe, there are infinite copies of EVERYTHING, including us, one were i am Batman, another one were Batman and DC comics dosnt exist, 1 were Azeroth is real and 1 were Azeroth is part of our "normal" world.
    You might not like it, but this is how it is, or were part of a multi-verse and 1 of the other universes are likes the ones i described.
    this is indeed too my logic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    this is indeed too my logic
    You were worried about Sargeras popping up, the absurd distances in an "infinite" universe gives it a more or less 0% chance for any "copy" or "other" world reaching us, even in a galactic timescale.
    Were more likely to have our protons decay before they manage to travel here due to the distances and time required, even with FTL.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    You were worried about Sargeras popping up, the absurd distances in an "infinite" universe gives it a more or less 0% chance for any "copy" or "other" world reaching us, even in a galactic timescale.
    Were more likely to have our protons decay before they manage to travel here due to the distances and time required, even with FTL.
    at least we are safe from the burning legion.

first you would need to prove multi universes and then within those other universes, the rules of physics are also different with things like magic

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    first you would need to prove multi universes and then within those other universes, the rules of physics are also different with things like magic
    Azeroth is real mate. I dunno what you're trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming all laws of physics are the same everywhere, then no. An infinite universe allows for all possibilities that obey the laws of physics. Azeroth doesn't exactly follow our physics.

However, if the laws of physics somehow change from one region to another, then who's to say?
    Putin khuliyo

You basically saw the Flash and thought to yourself, oh hey, what if wow had multi verses too?

Na, i'm joking. But i really don't know what to say here. I think i wouldn't like having multi verses, i mean, blizzard would probably not be capable of doing anything like that making sense cause they already struggle with timelines itself (wod).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Assuming all laws of physics are the same everywhere, then no. An infinite universe allows for all possibilities that obey the laws of physics. Azeroth doesn't exactly follow our physics.

However, if the laws of physics somehow change from one region to another, then who's to say?
    With God as the main dev of the game, I really believe that Azeroth probably exists if he made the universe an infinite simulation game. With the buffs humans got in our intellect stat allowing us to get to this stage, I really think anything is possible.

infinity of universes, doesn't mean infinity of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    infinity of universes, doesn't mean infinity of possibilities.
    Thats what the dinosaurs were saying on their Nokias to eachother about the idea of cars and technology

This could maybe be somewhat interesting if you chose not to use the word infinite. Learn what infinite means and then ask the question again, if then you think it's not ridiculously stupid.

Man. World of Warcraft is fiction. I get it's fun to imagine what the world would be like in real life, but it's fiction. Maybe dial it back a tad?

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

the only logical correct answer is: maybe.

Well, we know that it isn't because the sky is dark at night.

He's going to drive that big sword where the sun don't shine...careful now!