felwood why is it being camped so hard by horde?

im playing classic on zandalari troll aliance with some guildies form retail in a classic guild, now this isnt a pvp complaint, im just trying to work out why the horde are making fellwood and to some extent winterspring unplayable for aliance levelers, this has gone on throughout the holiday period, at 1st i thought it was to control the felcloth market but now im not too sure, if any1 has any idea the horde wan to keep levelers out the zone, feel free to let me know.

please keep any "dont like it dont roll a pvp server" coment out the thread

im not taking about 1 or 2 kills im taking actual camping ive been getting reports of guildies being stuck in that zone unable to get out for days

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    im playing classic on zandalari troll aliance with some guildies form retail in a classic guild, now this isnt a pvp complaint, im just trying to work out why the horde are making fellwood and to some extent winterspring unplayable for aliance levelers, this has gone on throughout the holiday period, at 1st i thought it was to control the felcloth market but now im not too sure, if any1 has any idea the horde wan to keep levelers out the zone, feel free to let me know.

im not taking about 1 or 2 kills im taking actual camping ive been getting reports of guildies being stuck in that zone unable to get out for days

There are a lot of reasons for level 60s to be in felwood and to a lesser extent winterspring.

1) Songflower buff. If you approach a group of people attempting to get a songflower buff they have no other choice but to kill you. It's too risky to let you stay up.
    2) Elemental water farm
    3) Felcoth farm
    4) Timbermaw rep farm

I have a hard time believing someone is getting stuck there 'for days' if they actually are trying to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by sgschult View Post
    There are a lot of reasons for level 60s to be in felwood and to a lesser extent winterspring.

1) Songflower buff. If you approach a group of people attempting to get a songflower buff they have no other choice but to kill you. It's too risky to let you stay up.
    2) Elemental water farm
    3) Felcoth farm
    4) Timbermaw rep farm

I have a hard time believing someone is getting stuck there 'for days' if they actually are trying to get out.
    interesting, didnt know about number 1, can that be done at the entrance to felwood?

6/10 on the bait.

interesting, didnt know about number 1, can that be done at the entrance to felwood?
    Typical locations

The songflower appears in a lot of areas around felwood.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Typical locations

The songflower appears in a lot of areas around felwood.
    ah 3 of them are around the emerald sanctuary that explains why alliance are getting hard camped there

"days"

You mean like 10-15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    "days"

You mean like 10-15 minutes
    nope dont mean minuets, 1 lock and a group of ropgues camping the crap out of the zone

people got to exalted , realised how futile is dream about ranking so they went back to world pvp

nope dont mean minuets, 1 lock and a group of ropgues camping the crap out of the zone
    Grind the ogres in Blasted Lands.

Your problems are solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its very close to orgrimar so essentially it belongs to the horde.
    Same reason why SG is horde dominated (kargath) and burning more in favour of ally.

And with horde now having queues, to maximize honor ppl que up in org/uc/Tb/alterac then go to nearby locations and look for kills meanwhile. (With their hs set somewhere else; so they can cover more locations).
    You can enter a bg pop in combat or even as a ghost, virtually no risk involved so no reason not to look for wpvp.

Alliance on the other hand have instant queues or close to it; so the alliance pvpers are forced to stay in the citys.
    Last edited by Ettan; 2020-01-01 at 08:11 PM.

I play alliance on ZT as well and can confirm that since the dawn of the server the horde is constantly camping Azshara and Felwood demon camps, fire elementals in arathi and at fire plume ridge. Not only that but there are some fucking tryhard druid/spriest/mage combo's still camping chilwind point killing 48-54 level players "FOR FUN".

Not only that I think Alliance wins roughly 15% of AV games as PUGs out of 100 or so games as a sample size.

Tryharding everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    And 'world PvP' in Classic, with a group of 5 means corpse camping single levelers, just because they can ruin their experience for them.
    Glad they're in Classic doing that. Now I know where all the gankers went that didn't like warmode because they might have to fight someone they might die to.
    So true. I'm glad Warmode is finally free of cancerous things like 20-man raids camping flight points to insta-gank new arrivals for HK farming. Unlike Classic, no one in Warmode would repeatedly corpse-camp a sub-120 leveling character with multiple 120s. That has never and will never happen. Ever.

whether PVE or PVP focused, felwood is key

- timbermaw hold rep for upcoming phases that unlock key +15/+25 agility enchants, and https://vanillawowdb.com/?item=16768
    - questline, that enables ability to harvest items https://vanillawowdb.com/?item=11951#comments whipper tuber roots needed for libram of voracity for +8 choose stat to leg/head
    - felwood is gold mine for herbs and ore
    - wintergrasp herbs for serious PVPrs https://vanillawowdb.com/?item=20008
    - librams can drop from mobs in both zones

as for being stuck in a zone. mechanics of the game concerning deaths and res's has not changed in 15 years of WOW.

run out of the zone as a ghost, head to the ocean where black water starts. you will get a death timer going into the black water, so stay at edge of it, and die as a ghost. run back close by and res. faster than spending a day or hours in felwood
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-01-02 at 04:13 AM.

ive been getting reports of guildies being stuck in that zone unable to get out for days
    I'm not sure how I would describe your guildies without resorting to insults so I guess I better not do it.

Just avoid Felwood and Winterspring all together.
    It belongs to Horde.

Roll on a PVE realm if you can't deal with it.

Complaining here won't help you.

That's a load of bullshit, especially with BG being opened. Felwood is popular due to it's close proximity to Org and there being rep grinds, buffs, consumables, essences and a wide variety of herbs, but claiming to be stuck in the zone for days is nothing more than a lie.