Poll: Favorite Class Mount?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which class mount is your favorite?

I’m currently workin on getting some of the class mounts that were released in Legion, and I just wanted to know the general consensus in what mounts people liked/use the most.
    Last edited by united; 2020-01-01 at 06:31 PM.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I’m currently workin on getting some of the class mounts that were released in Legion, and I just wanted to know the general consensus in what mounts people liked the most.
    Honestly outside of the broke neck owl monstrosities that are the Druid and Priest, or the stupid face armor on the DH, I love all of them.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    Honestly outside of the broke neck owl monstrosities that are the Druid and Priest, or the stupid face armor on the DH, I love all of them.
    Yeah pretty much agree.

Worst: Priest

Best: Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    The purple Warlock mount might be my favorite mount in the game. It's simple, sleek, and flashy in just the correct amount.

I also really like the Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, and DK mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    as far as fitting the class and still looking good today, I think the monk one fits well and I don't even play monk

15+ Year Old Account
    My favorite one has to be shaman, but I pretty much like them all, there isn't one I dislike.

I recently went back and got the Hunter mount. I like it a lot for the fact that the summoning animation is unique, and the mount itself has cool flavor additions like a bear trap on the saddle.
    Honorable mention to DK, it changes color based on spec which is neat; however I kinda wish you could just toggle it. My mog is red, so the mount only matches when I play Blood.

Crazy how I never even collected a single one of them, but Rogue looks best.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Yeah pretty much agree.

Worst: Priest

Best: Shaman
    I kind of hated the priest mount in the beginning but i liked it more after awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Crazy how I never even collected a single one of them, but Rogue looks best.
    Ravens are dark like my soul *looks at you while you're sleeping without moving*

10+ Year Old Account
    If only it would SHUT UP, I would say the Monk mount.

Doopy Bird (druid) is by far the worst... Everyone reverts back to normal flight form.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I'm quite fond of the DK mount. I just wish the colors weren't linked to your spec.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post

Ravens are dark like my soul *looks at you while you're sleeping without moving*
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh how I loathe them! Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor Shall be lifted — nevermore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman by far, not even a competition.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the druid. Yes for real. I guess am not alone. I see plenty of druids with that mount. I like the rogue one too.

I don't play priest or shaman, but their mount is neat.
    Last edited by Baine; 2020-01-01 at 08:55 PM.

Hunter. Always wanted a flying wolf! Sadly dont have a hunter.. Gotta say, as a DK, not impressed with mine

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I love the druid. Yes for real. I guess am not alone. I see plenty of druids with that mount. I like the rogue one too.

I don't play priest or shaman, but their mount is neat.
    When the mounts first came out people talked trash about the druid and paladin mounts for example, but now those are the ones I see the most out in the world. The Shaman one, which was praised by most people? I never see it.
    change can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, but none of them interesset me.

Way too easy to obtain and not special at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh how I loathe them! Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor Shall be lifted — nevermore!

Did you call me, master?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, Rogue then Shaman, with honorable mention to Monk because I like that he talks to me
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Even though the Paladin is yet another horse. I like it.

I have them all save the Shaman, because I have such a hard time leveling a Shaman.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code