Poll: Do you want to kill Sylvanas in Shadowlands

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    its way easier to think about what character they NOT fucked up. seriously, i cant even pull out one of my ass in 10-20 secs.

cheesus christ, became blizz a cheap shit fest when i look at the writing the last few years.

and i watched that 2 writers in interview (blizzcon 2018, iirc) and, cheeeeesus christ, that idiots where so obsessed about how „differentiated“ their writing is and how cool they are. what a bunch of idiots.

plz, for the love god, fire that idiots. a frist grade student could do better. and then, lol, they even got christie golden. omg what a bad place must blizz hq be, that such absurd cheap shit is the result. god.

its pathetic.
    they only say it because of the money. these people fight back stage tremendously over creative differences and end up "quitting" due to "over-staying their welcome/wanting to pursue their own dreams.". look at blizzcon 2019, christie golden herself looks so pissed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Honestly, death is too lenient a punishment for her crimes.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Why is there no exclamation for yes option

she needs to die eather by the hands of tyrande, Delaryn, sera or Arthas for that poetic justice.

or needs to be flushed down the maw hades (from disney's Hecules) style.

she does not deserve a redemption arc.

we don't need another Sarah Kerrigan, she atleast had redeeming qualities. Sylvanas not so mutch.
    Last edited by bowlink; 2019-12-27 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    they only say it because of the money. these people fight back stage tremendously over creative differences and end up "quitting" due to "over-staying their welcome/wanting to pursue their own dreams.". look at blizzcon 2019, christie golden herself looks so pissed.
    yes, seems realistic to me.

Christie probabaly looked pissed because every idiot on the web, here, twitter and everywhere, thinks he can do her job better and that she should be fired. That constant barrage of negativity would make me aversive to going out and meeting "fans" on a con as well.

no no.. she is not evil enough

yet
    hit & run posting lol

Yes.
    Killing her with afk players on LFR must be an awesome and unforgettable experience!

10+ Year Old Account
    To have players kill Sylvannas is to give her even more of the spotlight she didn't deserve. She should just die in some side quest by some irrelevant npc.

10+ Year Old Account
    She deserves to be killed by the Forsaken PC or Tyrande. It’s time for Sylvanas’ story to end. Let her have one of the most emotional deaths in WoW history and have a reprise where she dances with her deceased brother and reprises her most famous phrase: “In the end death claims us all.”.
    Jaina and Anduin are due to die, long before Sylvanas.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

She deserves to be killed by the Forsaken PC or Tyrande. It’s time for Sylvanas’ story to end. Let her have one of the most emotional deaths in WoW history and have a reprise where she dances with her deceased brother and reprises her most famous phrase: “In the end death claims us all.”.
    Nah, i just want her to die on a sideway, unknown why she died. Maybe an optional quest (make it an goldsink), but the rest: just knowing that she's dead, that's enough. Don't want any more lore with her at all. That would be a fitting end.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Christie probabaly looked pissed because every idiot on the web, here, twitter and everywhere, thinks he can do her job better and that she should be fired. That constant barrage of negativity would make me aversive to going out and meeting "fans" on a con as well.
    So now everyone who criticizes Golden is an idiot? Way to argue, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    So now everyone who criticizes Golden is an idiot? Way to argue, my dude.
    how in the world "every idiot that criticize" became "everyone that criticize is a idiot"?
    and you even had the courage to say "way to argue".
    people like you never would cease to surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yes.
    Killing her with afk players on LFR must be an awesome and unforgettable experience!
    Weird flex but ok. I guess people play at different levels. As long as you have fun in lfr, each to their own.

Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I really don't care about Sylvanas that much. It was not her who set fire to Teldrassil, it was the horde. She did not execute the atrocities in BfA, the horde did. Thats where we should look at, the vast majority of the horde was happy slaughtering innocents left and right. Sylvanas was just the catalyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, for several reasons.

1: she's the villain of the story

2: she betrayed the horde

3: she's killed many people, raised others into suffering.

4: her fanbase is more toxic then even garrosh's and they deserve to be kicked down at last.

And I'm just fed up of the story not moving on because the writers need to keep dangling that repulsive bait on a hook with her.

She does shitty things, constantly gets away with it, and has about as much depth as puddle. A shallow fan service that attracts the worst kind of fans
    When they get mad that Saurfang didn't just follow orders and call him a traitor, even though Sylvanas straight up betrayed the Horde, was using them, and following her without question would have doomed everyone to death. Going along with Sylvanas' plans would have been the real betrayal of the Horde. It's especially funny when they bring up Saurfang and Co. killing some Sylvanas loyalists on the way to free Baine as some kind of super betrayal like "look, they killed some Horde dudes, that means they're traitors!" completely ignoring the fact that they were loyalists and had they succeeded, not only would they have died anyway, but the whole Horde would have.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

I'd only be ok with Sylvanas getting axed if either Genn or Tyrande dies too.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    how in the world "every idiot that criticize" became "everyone that criticize is a idiot"?
    and you even had the courage to say "way to argue".
    people like you never would cease to surprise me
    The poster I quoted is clearly implying it. People like you never cease to surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Weird flex but ok. I guess people play at different levels. As long as you have fun in lfr, each to their own.

Yes.
    I think you missed sarcasm here bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I do. When she's finally dead, the circlejerk can finally end and we can move on to other characters stories rather than this constant Sylvanas nonsense.