Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BFA Season 3 PvP Issue Update

BFA Season 3 PvP Issue Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Update 11:10 a.m. PST - January 2, 2020

We continue to work through this issue, which is our top priority.

We’re working on a hotfix for the game that will resume Season 3, and at this time, we expect that we will be able to retroactively retain rating changes and tier updates. We do not expect that we will be able to retroactively retain the season games played count or win counts that increased during this brief offseason.

We’ll let you know once we have the final hotfix prepared, as we intend to restart all realms to deploy the fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Haha they can't even fix it properly. Just shut it down and make TBC server.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    'Haha just shut down WoW." -nobody, ever

15+ Year Old Account
    They are fixing it properly. If you thought the games you played while the season was not active would count, you're an idiot. Common sense and critical thought are useful. Try it.

why aren't you playing vanilla?
    oh right because it sucks.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just hope we get an extension. I was planning to at least get some of the Elite mail set for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    why aren't you playing vanilla?
    oh right because it sucks.
    I am but I would love to play TBC too.

TBC / WoTLK would be better : )

All the people on their phones now ringing their mummy, waaaah waaah

why arent we still not able to collect cq points after the FIX?

Translation: 'I'm already bored of classic, give us more old games to quit in a couple months!'

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla does not have arenas. TBC does. Either one is better than the current game.

Quote Originally Posted by MihaiKrieger View Post
    Vanilla does not have arenas. TBC does. Either one is better than the current game.
    vanilla/tbc better then the current game, nice joke of the day.... tbc had the worst gatting EVER

Why would they make servers for one of their worst expansions in order to resolve this issue? Don’t be silly.

I guess you can’t read seeing as they’ve made a fix that works, so I guess there’s no need for your ridiculous suggestions.

Just end it and release 8.3 early.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Why would they make servers for one of their worst expansions in order to resolve this issue? Don’t be silly.

I guess you can’t read seeing as they’ve made a fix that works, so I guess there’s no need for your ridiculous suggestions.
    Rofl worst expansion. When they make classic TBC it will be even more popular than Classic Vanilla. Go to your cave and play wrath for babies or pandaland.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    Translation: 'I'm already bored of classic, give us more old games to quit in a couple months!'
    Still going hard and will be for next 2 years. Retail is dead for me though. Not gonna even try this whole Nzoth shit patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl worst expansion. When they make classic TBC it will be even more popular than Classic Vanilla. Go to your cave and play wrath for babies or pandaland.

- - - Updated - - -

Still going hard and will be for next 2 years. Retail is dead for me though. Not gonna even try this whole Nzoth shit patch.
    How is it going hard? Most people already left.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    How is it going hard? Most people already left.
    Going great many MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY more left retail. Retail is dead. Classic is keeping WoW subs afloat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going great many MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY more left retail. Retail is dead. Classic is keeping WoW subs afloat.
    Ah yes, wow is dead. Never heard that ever before.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Ah yes, wow is dead. Never heard that ever before.
    Retail is. Classic doing just fine.