Lexii Alijai Dead: Rapper Dies at Age 21 - was it drug OD?

dont even know this girl myself, but calling it now, bet she died to OD or some kind of abuse, just like several other "young celebs" who have died in their 20's for the same thing..

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...ies-at-age-21/

Lexii Alijai, born Alexis Alijai Lynch, died on January 1, 2020. The Minnesota-born rapper was 21. Details and the cause of Lexii Alijai’s death have not been released.

The tragic news was confirmed by her family members on Facebook. Alijai’s cousin posted a tribute to Alijai on her page, “You’re a real legend. If you know or heard her music you’d feel chills. Rest in paradise you’ll never be forgotten!������������ I’m so lost for words…my beautiful cousin with so much talent & Unique soul Lexii Alijai It’s too soon.”

LaMycha Jett also posted an emotional message on Facebook confirming Lexii Alijai was dead. She wrote, They say don’t question God, but damn why you baby. This thing called life is crazy as hell. My heart is broken. The tears won’t stop. I’m trynna hold it together… I love you more than you’ll ever know. I can’t focus, I can’t concentrate, I’m numb, I literally can not (breathe). Rest easy baby. You gained your beautiful wings.”

Without naming Alijai, artist Kehlani, who collaborated with the rapper on the song, “Jealous,” which reached No. 36 on the US Billboard 200, tweeted out to her 1.3 million followers on the social media site, “jus got the worst fuckin news ever. my heart is BROKE. F***.”

Kehlani continued her tribute to Alijai by tweeting, “weakest saddest way to start a new year – i’m off this happy new year please please please please be safe out here – love on your people -please…. it’s hard to have so much faith in god and that everything happen for a reason cuz it’s sh** i can’t imagine there ever being a reason for – why bro.”
    My question is.. if this is another one of those same cases... do you still feel sorry for their youngwildnFree life choices?

do you spare sympathy for it
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2020-01-02 at 11:13 PM.

So you have no idea why she died and now you're assuming it must be drugs?

Why do you feel the need to jump to conclusions about her manner of death? And why does it matter that we--the general public--need to know?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    dont even know this girl myself
    So why do you care? And furthermore care so much that you created a thread about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Tim Bergling, the Swedish-born producer and DJ known as Avicii, died on April 20. Publicist Diana Baron said in a statement that the DJ was found dead in Muscat, Oman, just days after he was nominated for a Billboard Music Award. He was 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    Tim Bergling, the Swedish-born producer and DJ known as Avicii, died on April 20. Publicist Diana Baron said in a statement that the DJ was found dead in Muscat, Oman, just days after he was nominated for a Billboard Music Award. He was 28.
    He committed suicide with a broken wine bottle.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's a rapper, she died of old age.

Edit:

was

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    She's a rapper, she died of old age.

Edit:

was
    I hate you and myself for laughing at this.