TigerBloodMan - Gaming and Entertainment (currently live on Twitch.tv)

Hey Guys!

Been following this site for well over a year, love the content never really disagreed with anything said; its all quite relatable. To me anyway, I've been doing videos and youtube stuff lately, ramping up to twitch.tv - today I will be multiboxing on youtube - and I might try Facebook Gaming next week as I got an invite from them.

How's everyone with the end of 2019? Looking forward to 2020?

I will be streaming WoW Classic, I'm on Azuresong happy to play with viewers - really I'm very supportive of anyone's work on youtube or twitch, even Facebook and Mixture. Its not easy out there, getting viewers or buiding an audience. I'm still getting used to doing videos, so far have made some Rise of Skywalker content, a Let'S Play of WoW Multiboxing and a short review of the Witcher Season 1 which I LOVED (some problems with it but not that woke I found). Today I redesigned my channel banner, more indicative of what my content is going to be rather than just Diablo 3 which is what I used to primarily focused on.

Anyway, here's a link to my social media and other stuff.

<snip>

Cheers and happy streaming/gaming.

TBM
    Last edited by Splenda; 2020-01-04 at 08:04 AM.

Can someone delete this shit thread, please...

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Can someone delete this shit thread, please...
    Um.. Why? I know I'm new and all is this how you treat people normally? Geez.

- - - Updated - - -

I am autistic and so a person of disability. How do you feel now? Just asking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TBM View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What does autism have to do with any of this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Let the thread die, we don't need more bait posts. Just let it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Has to play the victim card somehow.

Hey Guys!

Been following this site for well over a year, love the content never really disagreed with anything said; its all quite relatable. To me anyway, I've been doing videos and youtube stuff lately, ramping up to twitch.tv - today I will be multiboxing on youtube - and I might try Facebook Gaming next week as I got an invite from them.

How's everyone with the end of 2019? Looking forward to 2020?

I will be streaming WoW Classic, I'm on Azuresong happy to play with viewers - really I'm very supportive of anyone's work on youtube or twitch, even Facebook and Mixture. Its not easy out there, getting viewers or buiding an audience. I'm still getting used to doing videos, so far have made some Rise of Skywalker content, a Let'S Play of WoW Multiboxing and a short review of the Witcher Season 1 which I LOVED (some problems with it but not that woke I found). Today I redesigned my channel banner, more indicative of what my content is going to be rather than just Diablo 3 which is what I used to primarily focused on.

Anyway, here's a link to my social media and other stuff.

Am live on Twitch.tv/tigerbloodman running my team. Find me same on twitter but just TBM0074. I also am on youtube: tigerbloodman (its the Tron game grid, but in purple).

Cheers and happy streaming/gaming.

TBM
    Don't advertise here

Enough to say you can't self-promote or advertise here.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Enough to say you can't self-promote or advertise here.
    I did not know. If I offended anyone please forgive me. I will go away now. Any suggestions. thanks. bye

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    Let the thread die, we don't need more bait posts. Just let it die.
    FROM ONE OF YOUR USERS IN MY TWITCH CHATl

crouder: fuck you dude
    crouder: autistic shit

Really. How ignorant. Any comments admin? This is how you run your site, advocating threats and aggression? I'm just a twitch streamer and youtuber. WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Don't advertise here
    I really didn't know my friend said its all good. So sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Has to play the victim card somehow.
    Doesn't always know social rules. Thats what makes them autistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell your member stop harnessing me on twitch.tv ADMIN are aware I reported and blocked 4 people directly from this forum it might be same person they aren't sure I posted the chat, who is this 'crusader' moron, as well quit bothering me on my twitter. TBM0074 is only for CONSTRUCTIVE comments, not 'you are a loser' or 'go fuck yourself autisticfuck' its insane. Who are the people that are a part of this forum? I thought it was a cool place to hang out?

Admins thoughts? Not sure if these attacks are from one person or several I just wanted to make contact and make some entertainment, MMO stuff.

Bye

- - - Updated - - -

If any of you cunts, calling me an asshole or autistic whatever come to my channel...I am STREAMING right now. Bring it on. I just want to make a fun play space. Not sure what you want, bring it on. Fuckers.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Topics created to advertise/plug people's personal twitch, blog, videos etc aren't allowed here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Topics created to advertise/plug people's personal twitch, blog, videos etc aren't allowed here.
    This, also calling people cunts isn't a good color.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)