Page 31 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Why would you go to peace with a country that actively export the revolution & sabotage other countries?
    Change revolution with coups and you basically described what the US does, with the Middle East being one of their favourite playgrounds. Yet many supposed defenders of human rights are at peace with the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlcsuJtXYkM

Tucker's segment from last night. I expect a lot of people on this forum to agree with pretty much every word he says.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlcsuJtXYkM

Tucker's segment from last night. I expect a lot of people on this forum to agree with pretty much every word he says.
    Has the dude suddenly grown a brain? "Nothing in life is simple."

That's not the Fox News dumbdumb Republican propaganda I know them for... what's going on over there?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Has the dude suddenly grown a brain? "Nothing in life is simple."

That's not the Fox News dumbdumb Republican propaganda I know them for... what's going on over there?
    He has occasional moments of clarity. Usually in regards to observations about the power of corporations, but often comes to conclusions that are completely nonsensical.

This is one of those rare moments when he's actually right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Here's question to you, how much US is owed?

You will be surprised by the findings. That's why I am saying that much of this debt hysteria is just that. Things are not that simple, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

US is, in fact, da bestest and there is nothing we can do about it for better or for worse.

It is actually important to the topic, because US needs to stay sharp and vigilant to remain "da bestest" and last two decades of bad presidents and idiotic mistakes took its toll there.
    How debt is managed in the US vs European countries has nothing to do with the assassination.

That the US spends the most on military is not really something that needs to be established, everyone knows that. Not everyone see's it as a factor for being "da bestest"

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    How debt is managed in the US vs European countries has nothing to do with the assassination.

That the US spends the most on military is not really something that needs to be established, everyone knows that. Not everyone see's it as a factor for being "da bestest"
    Are you mad? The only thing that matters IN LIFE is how many guns you own. Fuck cars or other things. GUNS man. That's the important metric these days. And the more GUNS you own, the bestest you are, of course. Dude, you have no idea... also, war is good. Gives us more entertaining violence Youtube videos from the warzone. 'murica fuck yeah!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    "He was planning imminent attacks" sounds a lot like "Saddam has WMDs" to me.
    Perhaps. If this spirals into a war, it will be a massive tragedy. That said, the propaganda you mention isn't being used as a justification for a war, it's being used as a justification for a targeted assassination. If he wasn't planning imminent attacks, why was he in Baghdad with a known terrorist at a time when a convenient cover for a larger attack was being established? I don't expect to know what happened here for years, it's always so hard to know in the moment, but even coming from an administration as corrupt as this one, it passes some sniff tests. If this strike was intended to cause a war by provoking a sharp Iranian response, it was very ill conceived. The nature of the attack is an argument against any kind of bloody retaliation by Iran. If I were foolish enough to plan an attack on American diplomatic/military personnel, and in a position of authority in a foreign government, I would be giving a lot of thought to how swift and precise the strike was. This is before even factoring in his usefulness as an agent of Iran, the strategic thought and tools he brought to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    I think the Militia we are talking about here are sponsored by the Iranian gov't.

*even the story I linked (and you quoted said that- This pretty clearly points to Iranian backed forces)
    The militia members that were killed were definitely linked to Sulemain-linked forces because he was killed while driving to their funeral from airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Perhaps. If this spirals into a war, it will be a massive tragedy. That said, the propaganda you mention isn't being used as a justification for a war, it's being used as a justification for a targeted assassination. If he wasn't planning imminent attacks, why was he in Baghdad with a known terrorist at a time when a convenient cover for a larger attack was being established? I don't expect to know what happened here for years, it's always so hard to know in the moment, but even coming from an administration as corrupt as this one, it passes some sniff tests. If this strike was intended to cause a war by provoking a sharp Iranian response, it was very ill conceived. The nature of the attack is an argument against any kind of bloody retaliation by Iran. If I were foolish enough to plan an attack on American diplomatic/military personnel, and in a position of authority in a foreign government, I would be giving a lot of thought to how swift and precise the strike was. This is before even factoring in his usefulness as an agent of Iran, the strategic thought and tools he brought to the table.
    By terrorist you mean "Member of Iraq's government who was also assassinated?"

Perhaps. If this spirals into a war, it will be a massive tragedy. That said, the propaganda you mention isn't being used as a justification for a war, it's being used as a justification for a targeted assassination. If he wasn't planning imminent attacks, why was he in Baghdad with a known terrorist at a time when a convenient cover for a larger attack was being established?
    He was visiting funeral of those Iraqis killed in previous US strike.

Do you really think they give two shits of how fancy the attack was? seriously? we killed the equivalent of their VP and joint chiefs of staff not to mention a national hero with very high approval rating. As for the excuse for the assassination sorry no one is buying not even our allies because you can't spend years saying intelligence agencies are deep state operative scum that cannot be trusted then use them as a shield when it's convenient.

Let's also make one thing clear he was a head of state he wasn't Bin Laden hiding the US knew where this guy was he tweets his locations on social media ffs. It's like shooting fish in a barrel two presidents had opportunities to kill him they both passed because they thought it would be an dumbass move.

Also it makes no sense he was just a rubber stamper of these attacks killing him means the infrastructure of these "imminent" attacks are still in place. It's not like we took out cells and facilities anyone in the Iranian government can still give the green light so not it doesn't come close to passing the smell test.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-01-04 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Also it makes no sense he was just a rubber stamper of these attacks killing him means the infrastructure of these "imminent" attacks are still in place. It's not like we took out cells and facilities anyone in the Iranian government can still give the green light so not it doesn't come close to passing the smell test.
    They're using Hollywood movie logic where if you kill the leader everything else stops and the day is saved.

if god forbid this does escalate into a war.. what would you guys think the scale will be?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    if god forbid this does escalate into a war.. what would you guys think the scale will be?
    Like if the Vietnam and Afghanistan wars had a bastard child that was twice as bad as both.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    They're using Hollywood movie logic where if you kill the leader everything else stops and the day is saved.
    Would make sense for Trump to think like that but anyone not an idiot would question why killing the guy who just gives the go ahead somehow stops the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The problem with this statement is you don’t take the sacking of our embassy as seriously as you should.

It’s a major deal. It’s a “people need to die for this” sized deal.

It’s absolutely mind boggling how folks want to pass it off as something the US should just slap some sanctions on in response or something.
    You overthrew their democratically elected government and installed a dictator. That is a “people need to die for this” sized deal.

Are you pretending the US didn't start this entire conflict?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another short sighted american political action, what is nothing new.

This will increase instability in the region, so this will mean more violence in the region what means more immigration from the ME again.
    This will increase the propaganda against the west and isreal, so more antisemitism. So more terror attacks and more attacks against jews globally.
    Oil prices are rising, what again is a benefit for the US who wants to offload their excesses.

So all in all, benefits trump politically and gives him a boost among white supremacismst and other utilitarians, fanatics. This Move will also serve authoritarians on both sides Netanyahu is rubbing in his hands since this can give the fanatics in the knesset the boost they needed and is MBS in SA seeing his american puppet trump doing what he wants.

Oh well the world is fucked up anyway and this as said is simply in line with american fanaticism and short-sightedness.

Each passing year Mussolini seems to be getting his wish, yet instead of one Authoritarian leader under a red, white and black cross flag we are going to get many under different colors.

Also awaiting the usual americans to come in here and defend their "check and balances" system, you presidency system is flawed nothing is being checked at this point. Whatever happened to declaration of war needing government approval?
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2020-01-04 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Also awaiting the usual americans to come in here and defend their "check and balances" system, you presidency system is flawed nothing is being checked at this point. Whatever happened to declaration of war needing government approval?
    Congress pretty much handed the executive all its war powers after 9/11 there is no check on the president when it comes to war all he has to do is not call it war.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it was only a matter of time before trump did something like this. You guys over there need a better class of commander and chief because the ones you get to choose is Poundland quality at this stage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Congress pretty much handed the executive all its war powers after 9/11 there is no check on the president when it comes to war all he has to do is not call it war.
    Well there you go, what's even the point of your Congress? You boys really need to work out a better system.