Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I read it, what are they talking about lol, the link video isn't working and the broken English is hard to follow... the world of warcraft nostalgia clothing wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    someone give me a TLDR please.
    1. an enterprising entrepeneur has 200 accounts = 200 chars at the same spot
    2. someone pays our good businessman for the delight of killing those 200 chars daily
    3. ???
    4. profit

This is pretty much how it is, Vanilla is an unbalanced mess and the ranking system, which rewards people more for time played rather than being skilled or winning, was toxic which is why they got rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I read it, what are they talking about lol, the link video isn't working and the broken English is hard to follow... the world of warcraft nostalgia clothing wtf lol
    Lol I thought I edited all the "nostalgia clothing" to "Wow Classic". Check this reuploaded video because of copyright issue.
    "youtube.com/watch?v=giDId0osguc&feature=youtu.be" Need to add www by yourself because I cannot post link here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Once again we see the #nochanges crowd is the dumbest and lowest tier of player possible. Justifying straight up cheating under the banner of their idiotic mantra. The honor system should've been changed, it's garbage and a blight on an otherwise pretty fun game. What a waste.
    So what you're saying is you really didn't want vanilla and lied about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    To the people talking #nochanges: I don't think anyone would say 1.12 PVP with no changes. 1.12 was terrible.

It's not wrong to ask for a different version of vanilla.
    You can ask all you want but Blizzard has made it abundantly clear that their approach to Classic is about as hands off as you can get. Classic isn't meant to be consumed as a singular game. It's a side dish and retail is the main course.

After reading through the thread and watching the video I think I understand the topic a bit more; even though it's an exceptionally shitty situation for Chinese players, it is what it is. Blizzard will not be doing anything about it because they told us months in advance exactly how this was going to play out and it isn't their job to save players from themselves.

So you are basically saying that classic's PvP balance and honor system is garbage? Congratulations on figuring that out, friend.

"First Undefated Premade From China Classic Servers"

Is this badly translated or something? what do they mean by undefeated? it doesn't take much effort to be undefeated.

Oh that is what it is about. Don't you start to get less honor from killing the same person after a few kills..

Either the original letter is written badly or this is a bad translation. If people want to make a point, they should learn to present their argument better.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Is this just a bragging letter?
    This is what I thought as well. It seems like they just want to slam Blizzard about how easy they think the game is, and how outdated it is, while bragging that they never lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    1. an enterprising entrepeneur has 200 accounts = 200 chars at the same spot
    2. someone pays our good businessman for the delight of killing those 200 chars daily
    3. ???
    4. profit
    ah now I get it! the ??? part should probably be rank 14 in PvP or w/e.

First of all - this is the worst made video I ever saw.
    Second - even if there are several cheaters that claim 1-2-3 standings, so what? I believe you have enough ppl on your server and enough spots for 13 and 14 brackets - there will be 17-27 places instead of 20-30 - does this change a lot? I dont think so.
    Third - this is obviously bannable behavior, and a cheater should definitely be banned - just everyone should report him, no need to create "WoW is dying"-like posts everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    First of all - this is the worst made video I ever saw.
    Second - even if there are several cheaters that claim 1-2-3 standings, so what? I believe you have enough ppl on your server and enough spots for 13 and 14 brackets - there will be 17-27 places instead of 20-30 - does this change a lot? I dont think so.
    Third - this is obviously bannable behavior, and a cheater should definitely be banned - just everyone should report him, no need to create "WoW is dying"-like posts everywhere.
    If this issue is so easy to handle like u said encouraging everyone report the cheaters then why would ppl write such a long post and made a video about it? The reality is it has been happening since the release of honor system but Netease is not doing anything about it. I can tell you the ally of this server has more than 40 bracket one spots which is more than enough and every week only rougly 30 ppl filled in it. But the cheaters just wanna ruin it. The standing one on this server has 2.6m honor farmed and 400k honor each day.

People were exploiting the honor system in different ways before and after battlegrounds, by the sound of it. Surely you saw the groups camping enemy faction cities and flight points for "honorable kills"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    "First Undefated Premade From China Classic Servers"

Is this badly translated or something? what do they mean by undefeated? it doesn't take much effort to be undefeated.

have you seen the cute Chinese classic wow ladies playing WOW on twitch? they are slim and demure, can not be defated anymore than they are

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    This is pretty much how it is, Vanilla is an unbalanced mess and the ranking system, which rewards people more for time played rather than being skilled or winning, was toxic which is why they got rid of it.
    Exactly. The words classic, e-sport, pvp and skill just don't belong togheter.

Why wouldn't you do this? my goal is rank 14...not honor lol. Imagine not using all possible means to achieve your goal.

Is this a case of the famous quote "you think you do but you don't" ?

I see all that as vanilla being vanilla. Seems like it is working as intended.