Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[speculation] WOW is COMING TO MOBILE !

Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    Last edited by SecretAgent; 2020-01-04 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Thoughts?
    0/10 trolling

Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    lol good joke

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    0/10 trolling
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys can call it fake all you want but if wow dies i can finally be free

Guys its inevitable! Trust me , they will say that a totally different team is working at it and all that

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I looked at the title and thought... "Secretsomething" guy strikes back?

The best article he's made about Jinyu with some lame screenshots
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out
    Exactly , and WoW is the best MMO , it being on phone + free to play is gonna attract millions of players

You might be joking around and stuff, but I remember Blizz saying they are "looking at several new avenues/platforms to put WoW on" a few years ago... This was around the Hearthstone on phone announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    0/10 trolling
    Useless comment , please be constructive or dont comment at all , tnx

You can already play it via 1 of numerous streaming apps from your Desk/Laptop onto your phone...

Quote Originally Posted by jaksan View Post
    lol good joke
    Its a joke for you , but next blizzcon you will be surprised

Useless comment , please be constructive or dont comment at all , tnx
    I thought I was being constructive by criticizing your thread. My bad, bro.

Or did you mean that I wasn't elaborate enough with my rating? Did you need me to add details on why it was 0/10? I mean I thought about giving you a point for effort, but it didn't seem like it deserved it.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2020-01-04 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    You can already play it via 1 of numerous streaming apps from your Desk/Laptop onto your phone...
    That would be same game , Mobile wow is different

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I doubt it. Now what I do believe is that we'll see Blizzard RTS games/remakes on mobile, but putting WoW on phones and connecting them to live servers to play with people on PC sounds exceptionally unlikely. The idea of them having WoW 2 on mobile or something is a scary prospect and I'd rather not think about the possibility of things like that.

Guys its inevitable! Trust me , they will say that a totally different team is working at it and all that
    "Trust me" You said the same thing in all your other "leaks" that turn out to be fake.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

Christ on a stick it's this guy again...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Just report and move on, people.