Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sounds like Heroes of the Storm. Thoughts? It sounds kind of meh.

Well, i suppose that confirms they will never do it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Hillarious how people act like having the option of being able to log onto your toon and play from a phone would be a "bad thing".
    It is when the game gets dumbed down to accomodate being controlled by a 5 Inch touch screen.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Useless comment , please be constructive or dont comment at all , tnx
    Don't be a hypocrite.

Hillarious how people act like having the option of being able to log onto your toon and play from a phone would be a "bad thing".
    it's proven the best games are played on PC. PC has the best quality and mobility no matter how much you try for other platforms to be amazing, even xbox etc. A phone i only see Apps being something helping you play stuff like the mission table, AH, etc (that we actually had).
    I can just get disappointed on the ideas that the phone can be a good platform for games... Not for wow for sure. Imagine raiding wow on the phone... Makes sense.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-04 at 07:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Got any proof of that?

Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    It sounds lame enough to be true. Too bad the only peorson I actually see playing games on the phone is my 72 year old mother. Blizz is always slow to the party these days.

Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    Blizzard wont release a new game for at least another 6-8 years. they dont make new games they reboot/remake their classics which they make more than enough money with.

LOL my first TV I played games on wasn't much bigger. Bought it at a garage sale with my own money. WOW is already pretty dumbed down and never meet the "skilled" game play metric. .
    Just because you do WQs and pet battles only is not a reason to ruin it for the rest of us as well. You can't even control the movement properly with a touch screen, let alone the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out
    With the reaction to the announcement of Diablo Immortal, Blizzard will not dare to make another game for mobile platforms, without having a better version for PC.

Making WoW into a mobile game, would be the same as reducing the shares to a value of $0,00
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Got any proof of that?
    It's SecretAgent. Take a guess.

Useless comment , please be constructive or dont comment at all , tnx
    Useless thread. If anything should come to mobile it would probably be pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    It sounds lame enough to be true. Too bad the only peorson I actually see playing games on the phone is my 72 year old mother. Blizz is always slow to the party these days.
    Your mom is smarter than mine, mine even forgets where she goes to call someone and where her contacts are and she is 62...

Those people can't be serious right?

First, backlash at blizzcon for DIABLO, which is way more fine to play on Phones if you ask me.

Second, It's not comfortable and never will be.

Third, how in the hell would you do raids there? If on PC is already what it is, ye might be great on phones, and also no more world firsts, i bet they can't get past 1 phase.

People... Can't possibly think this will be a "good thing" if this ever happens, regardless this trolling thread
    Last edited by Shakana; 2020-01-04 at 07:20 PM.

Ban for what?
    What rules iam breaking?
    Forum rules say that:

Do not troll or flame other users.
    Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

Definition of trolling:

to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content
    Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

Going by this list:
    You're not a trustworthy source, i.e. your "leaks" are fake, i.e. you are deliberately posting irrelevant information in order to disrupt the forum by spreading misinformation, bait people to reply and antagonize them by your proven track record of posting BS and your subsequent replies. This is pretty much the definition of trolling, which is forbidden on this site and thus you should be banned.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2020-01-04 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I dont have to work at Blizzard to know 50 of the 100 reasons why this is a bad idea.
    If it makes profit , they would do anything

They would rather have people playing it for years on their PCs than for half on month on their phones to find out that it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    With the reaction to the announcement of Diablo Immortal, Blizzard will not dare to make another game for mobile platforms, without having a better version for PC.

Making WoW into a mobile game, would be the same as reducing the shares to a value of $0,00
    Reactions dont matter , Its ok to have bad reaction and make huge profit
    WoW mobile is a cash maker , Plus wow pc would stay xD
    , they would easily get away with it by saying a totally different team is working on it and WoW pc team wont suffer from it.

- - - Updated - - -

They would rather have people playing it for years on their PCs than for half on month on their phones to find out that it sucks.
    The Mobile game would be different from the PC one and each has their own audience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Forum rules say that:

Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

Definition of trolling:

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

Going by this list:

You're not a trustworthy source, i.e. your "leaks" are fake, i.e. you are deliberately posting irrelevant information in order to disrupt the forum by spreading misinformation, bait people to reply and antagonize them by your proven track record of posting BS and your subsequent replies. This is pretty much the definition of trolling, which is forbidden on this site and thus you should be banned.
    Iam not antagonizing anyone , they can easily.ignore all of this

Blizzard can be greedy but they are not stupid to that point after the fiasco with diablo already. And also there's people that already plays wow on mobile and other with a controller. Nothing new here. And to be honest it's not comfortable at all. It won't bring benefit and profit for too long. They would rather make profit from tiny things such as other games and shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Your mom is smarter than mine, mine even forgets where she goes to call someone and where her contacts are and she is 62...

Those people can't be serious right?

First, backlash at blizzcon for DIABLO, which is way more fine to play on Phones if you ask me.

Second, It's not comfortable and never will be.

Third, how in the hell would you do raids there? If on PC is already what it is, ye might be great on phones, and also no more world firsts, i bet they can't get past 1 phase.

People... Can't possibly think this will be a "good thing" if this ever happens, regardless this trolling thread
    Backlash dont matter , people already complain on all their games lol
    Plus not all wow aspects would be playable , it wont be 100% same as pc wow
    It can have emphasis on Battlegrounds MOBA maps and few raids etc

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you do WQs and pet battles only is not a reason to ruin it for the rest of us as well. You can't even control the movement properly with a touch screen, let alone the rest.
    Have you seen other MMO on phones? Its ez to make a wow one... sure movement would not be 100% good , but a game is better than no game