Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Every time I think there can't possibly be a dumber leak, we get another one. Egg on my face, I guess.

Next we'll find out that Shadowlands has a Fire Emblem-esque waifu-touching minigame to build rapport with your soulbinds.

With how much Blizzard is holding Diablo Immortal from release I’d be surprised to see them pick WoW as their next mobile game. The game has a much bigger audience than Diablo, and with the backlash they experienced from Blizzcon 2018 I very much doubt that they’d like a repeat on a much bigger scale. We’d have Ion Hazzikostas as the ‘Don’t you guys have phones?’ Guy

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    why would pet battles go not work? WoW has 1000's of pets easy to put them out in the world like pokemon or harry potter items. Question would be is it to tied t oyour account can you pull your WoW pets to level them outside of the game in this mobile game... i say yes.
    I would say it would work for entertainment. You're at work, you do something, all fine. I used to love the APP from mission tables and AH i would check it and all, even talk to guild.

I love this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ahmos View Post
    I love this guy!
    I will prepare the wedding.

just report and move on so op can serve his 100000th ban for spamming these fake threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    That's my point, wow will never be "big" or go higher in "subscriptions" when a mobile game can't even provide half of what pc can. How can you think they would even consider that as the profit?

Like you really believe that, you said that somewhere on a post.
    The pay to play aspect of wow makes it not go higher , if wow goes free to play it would gain alot of players

Plus a mobile wow would be profitable , u must be kidding to think it wont?
    There is alot of MMO's atm on phones and they are doing fine , so what if the best MMO go to phone and being free to play?
    I guarantee 10m players is the minimum , which is a number anyone dream of

Did u see the success of call of duty mobile? It was a pc game and still , but got a mobile version and ez got 50m players , wow wouls ez make 10m minimum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    With how much Blizzard is holding Diablo Immortal from release I’d be surprised to see them pick WoW as their next mobile game. The game has a much bigger audience than Diablo, and with the backlash they experienced from Blizzcon 2018 I very much doubt that they’d like a repeat on a much bigger scale. We’d have Ion Hazzikostas as the ‘Don’t you guys have phones?’ Guy
    When diablo immortal release , and if it was a success
    It would encourage them to pick wow next which as u said has a bigger playerbase which means more profit

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out
    100% fact? Prove it. Otherwise it can't be 100% fact.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    Oh, fuck off - you're not even trying tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    100% fact? Prove it. Otherwise it can't be 100% fact.
    Its inevitable...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Oh, fuck off - you're not even trying tbh.
    Trying with? Im just leakibg info , u are not even trying with ur comment

That, that right there. The utter failure at trying to troll is what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    troll or not,its a 100% fact wow will come to mobile someday,they would have to be insane not to take advantage of the huge profits,and phone gaming isnt what it used to be,we have some rpg's on phones that are more complex and better than most on pc,specialy the joke bethesda puts out
    lol, name some ...

A Warcraft game will probebly come to mobile, World of Warcraft will not

Now, OP is obviously talking crap but he do have a point, there will for sure be a future WoW-game on mobile and it will probably be a character collector one, like Marvel Strike Force or Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It makes NO sense that they dont head into that market as it generate a shitload of money from all people buying "loot boxes" with 99.9% guaranteed disappointment inside. Blizzard already have all chars and the lore, which is the hardest part to sort out. Now they just have to do what that Dragon Champions did and copy msf/swgoh and they are done!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Isn't that technically what your response is doing?

Checkmate, bro.
    closed loop system
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Its inevitable...

- - - Updated - - -

As inevitable as your false 9.0 leak?

15+ Year Old Account
    Threads like this shows the big downside to free speech.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    What you described is not WoW Mobile. It's Heroes of the Storm Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    What you described is not WoW Mobile. It's Heroes of the Storm Mobile.
    Pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    It's so interesting that when you ignore someone you can still see the threads they've created.
    Ye it's pointless ignoring. You can't escape!

10+ Year Old Account

Thoughts?
    Your ass is not a source. Stop making these stupid, misleading topics.