Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Thats super boy and damian wayne.

the names are fake names just for the casting calls

Bringing in Damian Wayne and Superboy (Jonathan, not Connor) could be very interesting, does that mean we will see Batman or rather Bruce Wayne - I assume the CW can't use Batman, but they probably can use Bruce Wayne, just like titans uses Bruce Wayne but never Batman.

Seeing that it is Damian Wayne, he's likely not going to be evil, but he's likley going to be Anti-hero , that will start off as enemies/rivals to superboy and end up being friends, that's the more interesting way to do it. or maybe start of as frenemies, eventulally becoming friends/rivals - but not enemies like Lex/Clarke.

It's gonna be interesting to pull off, you want a teen, but you need him to mature correctly , not hard i guess, in a few years time depending on his age, he will be 20/21 by season 5, and hit peak physical fitness and form.. I assume by profile Damian Wayne is skinnier/nerdier looking teen, so slim fit, but is a bad ass fighter, shoudln't be hard to get on a 16 year old boy, slim but fit enough to match a person trained by the league of assassins.

If they follow the comics on.

superboy... it's like which one? I t won't be Connor - he is part of the titans, but an actual son. I shall google him next and see if he has super powers.

ofc a super powered son would be much more interesting than a normal son, but a normal son won't be boring either.. however we already got mom and all the other kids as normal.. so, I'm going to go with a super son being more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

In the comics though, Damian Wayne is the 5th Robin and has been Robin since 10, but the cast description makes it likely sound he is, and that he will likely grow into that capacity as part of character development. Casting mentions nothing about fitness or martial arts, at all, emphasise intelligence, mercurial looks, computer/tech savy/smart. So maybe more like a Felicity Smoak/Travis or rather Travis, start smart, then pick up fighting skills along the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks like the show is named after the comic of the same name: Superman: Lois and Clark - so it is interesting the show is named after them. And not the 90s Lois & clarke TV show.

I hread some info on the comics too, the time line has some interesting insights.. for example, this Lois and Clarke are able to conceive because of convergance, however in the CW version, it is slightly altered, they do give birth on Telos (am I right?) but Convergance storyline isn't shown, presumably because it's not part of suppergirl, but of Superman.

Superman: Lois and Clark[edit]

In the series Superman: Lois and Clark, after Convergence, the Kent family arrive during the beginning of the New 52. Superman and his family live in secrecy for many years. Moving to California and adopting new identities, taking the surname "White" (a tribute to Perry White) and keeping a low profile, they stay out of the lives of this world's superheroes, with Lois becoming an anonymous author, while Superman continues his superhero duty quietly behind the scenes.[17] Jon grows up in a normal life with his parents and is unaware of their real identities and secret activities. He begins noticing contradictions in his parents' stories and begins to suspect that his parents are more than they claim. Jon is eventually shown starting to develop superpowers of his own similar to those of his father, Superman.[18] After he and his mother were kidnapped and almost killed by Intergang, his parents finally reveal their true origin to him.[19]

Now that would be a good approach to go, with a likely 40 to 60 balance between parents (40) and children (60). As CW is aimed at younger audiences anyway. This is my guess
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-01-04 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Bringing in Damian Wayne and Superboy (Jonathan, not Connor) could be very interesting, does that mean we will see Batman or rather Bruce Wayne - I assume the CW can't use Batman, but they probably can use Bruce Wayne, just like titans uses Bruce Wayne but never Batman.

Seeing that it is Damian Wayne, he's likely not going to be evil, but he's likley going to be Anti-hero , that will start off as enemies/rivals to superboy and end up being friends, that's the more interesting way to do it. or maybe start of as frenemies, eventulally becoming friends/rivals - but not enemies like Lex/Clarke.

It's gonna be interesting to pull off, you want a teen, but you need him to mature correctly , not hard i guess, in a few years time depending on his age, he will be 20/21 by season 5, and hit peak physical fitness and form.. I assume by profile Damian Wayne is skinnier/nerdier looking teen, so slim fit, but is a bad ass fighter, shoudln't be hard to get on a 16 year old boy, slim but fit enough to match a person trained by the league of assassins.

If they follow the comics on.

superboy... it's like which one? I t won't be Connor - he is part of the titans, but an actual son. I shall google him next and see if he has super powers.

ofc a super powered son would be much more interesting than a normal son, but a normal son won't be boring either.. however we already got mom and all the other kids as normal.. so, I'm going to go with a super son being more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

In the comics though, Damian Wayne is the 5th Robin and has been Robin since 10, but the cast description makes it likely sound he is, and that he will likely grow into that capacity as part of character development. Casting mentions nothing about fitness or martial arts, at all, emphasise intelligence, mercurial looks, computer/tech savy/smart. So maybe more like a Felicity Smoak/Travis or rather Travis, start smart, then pick up fighting skills along the way.
    he'll definitely have powers but considering hes half human he probably wont be as powerful as a full kryptonian (superboy usually isnt that strong anyways)

we wont know until we learn more but we know the supersons are going to be a big part of this show, it will probably be closest to black lightning and will use the parent/child relationship to set it apart from supergirl

as for how theyre gonna age him up and which how damian becomes/became robin we wont know until the shows further along and more details leak out.

we know very very little about bruce/batman on earth 1 other than that he was batman for a while and for some reason disappeared. we havent seen any bat villains or signs of robins at all and even with crisis going on we still have no clue where bruce is or why he left. talia exists but there has been no signs of her having a kid but that doesnt mean she couldnt have had one (if they keep damians original backstory of being raised by the league at all)

it will probably pull mostly from the recent supersons comics that have been coming out

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

he'll definitely have powers but considering hes half human he probably wont be as powerful as a full kryptonian (superboy usually isnt that strong anyways)

we wont know until we learn more but we know the supersons are going to be a big part of this show, it will probably be closest to black lightning and will use the parent/child relationship to set it apart from supergirl

as for how theyre gonna age him up and which how damian becomes/became robin we wont know until the shows further along and more details leak out.

we know very very little about bruce/batman on earth 1 other than that he was batman for a while and for some reason disappeared. we havent seen any bat villains or signs of robins at all and even with crisis going on we still have no clue where bruce is or why he left. talia exists but there has been no signs of her having a kid but that doesnt mean she couldnt have had one (if they keep damians original backstory of being raised by the league at all)

it will probably pull mostly from the recent supersons comics that have been coming out
    I just read the full wiki on Jonathan Samuel Kent, there are so many versions, they would likely pick and choose aspects from all - in one of them, it is revealed that because he is half human, he has the potential to become even more powerful than his father Superman
    The first superpower Jonathan developed was super hearing.[30] Other powers (invulnerability and superhuman strength) began to manifest when both he and his mother were put in danger. He has also been shown to have heat vision.[31] In Superman vol. 4 #3, it's revealed that because of Jon's unique human and Kryptonian genomes, his powers are still developing and adapting, resulting in a lack of consistency in his invulnerability, which means sometimes he is vulnerable to injury and can still get hurt even if all of his other powers are active. However, Jon's power instability was, in fact, the result of Manchester Black's manipulation. After Black is defeated, Jon's powers are restored to normal.According to Batman, Jon's mixed biology could have the potential of him becoming more powerful than his father, Superman.[32] Due to Jon's young age, his powers and control often fluctuate with his emotions. He is shown to have developed: X-ray vision in Trinity vol. 2 #1, freezing breath in Superman vol. 4 #10, super speed and enhanced vision in Action Comics #966, super breath in Super Sons #4, flight in Superman vol. 4 #25 and the super flare in Super Sons #11.
    I suspect they'll go with that, as it's better for the teenage audience, and it fits too, making it a bit more similar to what we saw in Black Lightning for Jennifer Pearce

I reckon they'd use this story line from In The Name of the Father - to characterise the Superboy/Damian relationship
    In the two-part story "In the Name of the Father", when Christmas break starts, Jon explores the Dead Man's Swamp. He encounters Maya Ducard and Goliath (sent by Damian Wayne to spy on Superboy) and is taken to Gotham City sedated and restricted by Damian, who distrusts him.
    Batman
    finds them and orders Damian to release Superboy before an enraged Superman arrives. After a brief confrontation, Batman takes them to the Batcave and runs a diagnosis on Jon's DNA for further analysis. Jon tries to befriend Damian but Damian taunts him for incinerating the family cat, instigating a fight between them that destroys the genetics lab. Batman and Superman send them to a mountain boot camp where Jon and Damian have to face several tests and challenges. After some initial conflict, the duo eventually learns to work together.
    [26]
    This seems to fit the CW's style of controversy /teen angst rivalry they play so well - (Vampire Diaries, Riverdale, Legacies etc etc).. and I can just see it. We've already seen the birth, but how he becomes a teenager who knows.. I think the conclusion of Crisis on Infinte EArth will show us this it will have to be an earth that continued for a while enough for him to grow up, or they rplace Supergirls Earth 38's version with another where the boy is already a teenager. I can't figure it out now, none seem to work - unless they do what they did in Arrow, literally people from the future go back into the past.