Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Go home, Classic. You're drunk.

We already has a conspiracy thread like this, don't need another one.

I don't have to read the drivel OP wrote but I imagine it's a massive reach to explain why Blizzard wanted to sabotage Classic which has already made a massive profit for little effort in favour of their new expansion, which will be released to make a load of money.

You're here fighting over which is better and either way you're still paying into their pocket lol. That's a clown move.

So what you're saying is JAB was right when he said "You think you do, but you don't."
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Can someone translate this post for me.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I'd rather boycott this bait thread.

Notice how in this whole ''classic vs retail'' ridiculousness it's mainly just the classic players trying to create drama about everything under the sun and retail players mostly don't give a shit about Classic? You guys are like a toxic ex-gf move on already lmao
    I dunno about all that I just assume it's trolls picking a bait and running with it. Frankly most of the bfa bait is pretty much used up by now so it's classic bait that's prevalent. Trolls will be trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    Ignoring that this is your bi-weekly 'Classic is dying' because of XYZ. I have to wonder how much tinfoil you bought to come up with this conspiracy of yours.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Even though we all know what type of thread this here......here is some common sense for you.
    Why did Blizzard release 1.12 Alterac Valley, KNOWING that was the version that players hated?
    Geez, could it have anything to do with the version the server launched with is 1.12 so you get Alterac Valley that existed at the time? You don't get to cherry pick which patches go in where and patch together a version of classic you want.

Classic gets the bad AV, Retail gets the Good AV, it feels like Classic is the Red-headed stepchild, and Blizzard is showing favoritism to Retail.
    Yes, so red-headed that it even got launched. Really? This is the argument.

And before anyone tries to defend BFA, in one year Blizzard sent out 2 separate Surveys asking people why they didn't like Battle for Azeroth.

They didn't even do that for Warlords of Draenor...I think that says everything about this "expansion".
    The only thing it says is that maybe they started to use it more as a tool and didn't before?

A lot of people, including myself, believe Classic is being sabotaged on purpose for 2 main reasons.
    Stores sell tin foil, might want to grab some. It's not being sabotaged and being launched with everything in 1.12.

The rest of your point is exactly that. Tin foil theory to fit your narrative. Nothing is being sabotaged, nothing is being killed because of Shadowlands. You wanted Classic, you got it the way it was exactly in 1.12 with minor altercations that came from future patches like Naxx stuff, etc.

You and others who want to believe this just want to essentially cherry pick what you want. You want MC from Patch X, WSG from Patch Y and AV from Patch Z, etc etc etc. That's not how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Can someone translate this post for me.
    OP has unhealthy relationships with devs and the game and is looking for validation so he can finally quit these relationships
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Ah the conspiracy threads, i love them, such good laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    >Blizzard is showing favoritism to Retail

As they should. Classic is a niche product for a niche audience, and in the grand scheme of things simply doesn't matter, aside from being an absolutely horrible game that has no legs to stand on in todays gaming scene.
    Yet it's still better and more popular than retail. You seem annoyed that Shadowlands looks awful.

It is odd that they would support the most profitable version of the game and not the side-track niche version. Shocking the level of delusion.

you don't need BFA to play Classic WOW, so why would boycotting Shadowlands Expac be a issue or affect Classic WOW players who only need to subscribe to WOW basic game which is level 1 - 110 legion capped?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Yet it's still better and more popular than retail. You seem annoyed that Shadowlands looks awful.
    Answering false claims with false claims, trying to multiply 2 - so you get a +?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've not done the AV in Classic yet, but the Korrak version is not the one I want. I prefered the one where you actually want to kill the captains (or whatever they are called in the mid keeps) before going to the boss. On Korrak everyone just go towers/bunkers then boss.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hello...

Just to get off on the right foot...

Your profile picture looks very nice...if that's what you look like in real life...then...Congratz.

Second...You're much nicer than those nasty Official Wow forum moderators...another compliment...creating a positive environment on these here forums.

And for your perusal...if you are interested in my fine work promoting community discussions, here's my finest work...

I, wrote the "Method is Ruining the Game" post...the Mona Lisa of my work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LflDV5Nvx7o

Quote Originally Posted by Levogames View Post
    The level of delusion with every paragraph, far too much.
    Did you check the op's avatar? I just couldn't stop reading this thread in his voice.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly cannot fathom the stupidity required to come up with the idea that Blizz is trying to sabotage one version of WoW or the other.

At the end of the day whether you play BFA or Classic or BFClassic or ClassicFA or what the hell ever, BLIZZARD GETS YOUR MONEY. There is no competition between BFA team/Classic team, there's none of this 'evil Ion the BFA nazi trying to poison Classic for his own ego omg!!!11!' bullshit that some of you seem to be peddling.

Blizz wants 2 things: your money and your loyalty as customers/players. Classic gets them more of both. This isn't rocket science.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-01-05 at 05:56 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Oh man, the salt. So good.
    I'm having to eat reduced salt food now....

I have a question for you...

Why did Blizzard release 1.12 Alterac Valley, KNOWING that was the version that players hated?
    cause classic was getting marketed as the 1.13 game?