Page 44 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Kinda funny how he did manage to get the usa out of Iraq(kicked out mind you), unlike his predecessors who kept sending you guys back in.
    We left during Obama but returned when ISIS became an issue for Iraq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    If you can't understand the difference between a military installment that happens to be in a culturally significant area and a historic culturally protected site you shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Saying you're going to take out major cultural sites because they're cultural sites, not for their military value, is a massive-ass problem. Saying you're targeting them BECAUSE they're cultural sites makes you no better than ISIS. Riling up a population to do so because it'll "hurt morale" should result in instant removal from office for trying to incite war crimes.

It's not hard. Active military installation? Valid target, but if it's say... the pantheon, maybe try to see what other options exist before flattening it. The pantheon, without anyone but tourists? Go take a good hard look at yourself and ask how you're different from any other fundamalistic sect trying to remove all competition.
    seeing he said "you have to kill their families" no one should be surprised by them saying that now

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    seeing he said "you have to kill their families" no one should be surprised by them saying that now
    I'm not surprised by Trump saying it. He'd probably tweet that we should burn the bibles if he was told Muslims used them as well.

The fact that other people are trying to say "nah, it's not war crimes, valid target bro" are the people that need to be pointed out as just as stupid. We know Trump is stupid, they know Trump is stupid, they need to know how stupid they sound when they say his shit as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Do we REALLY need another World War or another 9/11?!!?!?! This fucking IDIOT @Trump
    What is that photo about?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What is that photo about?
    https://twitter.com/SiffatZahra/stat...107888128?s=20

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The True King View Post
    Well that doesn't sound good, considering Iran has been fighting large conventional wars before and such a flag was never hoisted back then?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Well that doesn't sound good, considering Iran has been fighting large conventional wars before and such a flag was never hoisted back then?
    It certainly doesn't sound good. It's actually scary. I feel like some people in here underestimate what Iran is willing to do in order to get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "Hezbollah commits war crimes, so it's OK if we do too" isn't exactly the argument you think it is.
    Taking out Soleimani was not a war crime in any context in the real world of actual law. Mouthbreathing corners of the internet, yes. Real life? no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Taking out Soleimani was not a war crime in any context in the real world of actual law. Mouthbreathing corners of the internet, yes. Real life? no.
    We weren't talking about Soleimani, but the Trump tweets about targeting civilian and cultural centers.

Try to keep up.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can't perform war crimes if you are not at war.

Acts of war, acts of terrorism, crimes against humanity - yes.

Murdering Suleimani and the other people was #1 and/or #2.

Bombing state officials, at an airport, in a country that gave no permission is very much terrorism. I know Americans like to pretend nothing they do can possibly be terroristic, but no.. it can be.

If Iran retaliated by bombing a plane, General Tod Wolters was on at Schoenefeld, what would you consider that?

95% confident Iran is just going to talk smack without actually doing anything significant. Some rocket attacks on bases maybe, some IEDs here and there, maybe some more kidnappings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Bombing state officials, at an airport, in a country that gave no permission is very much terrorism. I know Americans like to pretend nothing they do can possibly be terroristic, but no.. it can be.

If Iran retaliated by bombing a plane, General Tod Wolters was on at Schoenefeld, what would you consider that?
    I wonder what some of these people think of 9/11 and the plane hitting the Pentagon. Not terrorism, because it was Pentagon?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if already posted, but the Iraqi prime minister has told their parliament that US troops should leave Iraq.

Also Says that Trump called him to ask him to mediate with Iran and then ordered the drone strike on Soleimani when he arrived for those talks, says Soleimani was carrying the Iranian response to the Saudi initiative to defuse tension when he was assassinated.

If true that makes this situation even more damning for the US as their president directly orchastrated the illegal assassination of a high ranking political leader.
    Last edited by caervek; 2020-01-05 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Dunno if already posted, but the Iraqi prime minister has told their parliament that US troops should leave Iraq.

Also Says that Trump called him to ask him to mediate with Iran and then ordered the drone strike on Soleimani when he arrived for those talks, says Soleimani was carrying the Iranian response to the Saudi initiative to defuse tension when he was assassinated.

If true that makes this situation even more damning for the US as their president directly orchastrated the illegal assassination of a high ranking political leader.
    if that's true we should deport the Trumps to Iran and we can all hopefully wash our hands of this mess

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't perform war crimes if you are not at war.

Acts of war, acts of terrorism, crimes against humanity - yes.

Murdering Suleimani and the other people was #1 and/or #2.
    not accurate
    from the Geneva Conventions

Crimes against peace
    planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances
    participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the above

If they want us to leave then ok. Just continue to get US needed oil from Canada. Work out a deal to help Venezuela. Get some from Africa if needed. All the while work on changing towards either bio-fuels and/or alternatives.

Let them eat their Middle Eastern Oil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    If they want us to leave then ok. Just continue to get US needed oil from Canada. Work out a deal to help Venezuela. Get some from Africa if needed. All the while work on changing towards either bio-fuels and/or alternatives.

Let them eat their Middle Eastern Oil.
    Enjoy the price of oil skyrocketing.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/hxhassan/status/1213830321478737921

https://twitter.com/janearraf/status...23941321592834

Dunno if this is true or if it has been posted but if it is true then HOLY FUCK this is not good.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Kinda funny how he did manage to get the usa out of Iraq(kicked out mind you), unlike his predecessors who kept sending you guys back in.
    Task failed successfully?
    Putin khuliyo