Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Seeing all these SW threads bumped up except this one, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Seeing all these SW threads bumped up except this one, smh.

F yes more Darth Maul ! His ending in Rebels was a good one but I still don't mind seeing more of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never expected them to wrap it. Even accepted it that we'd fill the in gaps for Ashoka, Maul, and the Clones of the 501st (Boba and Asajj too). If you've ever wondered why Anakin turned to the dark side or how how Palpatine duped the entire galaxy, even the Jedi, into a pointless war then I'd suggest going back to watch the other episodes. At least find a guide to all the story progression episodes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    Comes out in February, and I have heard at least two youtubers claim that the show will show the empire crushing Mandalore "the Night of a Thousand Tears"

But this cannot be, clone wars happens before star wars rebels. SW Rebels ends with Mandalore liberated n with Bo-Katan in charge, and in possession of the Darksaber.

In the trailer we see a bunch of Mandalorians, I wonder what new lore we'll get instead..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Comes out in February, and I have heard at least two youtubers claim that the show will show the empire crushing Mandalore "the Night of a Thousand Tears"

But this cannot be, clone wars happens before star wars rebels. SW Rebels ends with Mandalore liberated n with Bo-Katan in charge, and in possession of the Darksaber.

In the trailer we see a bunch of Mandalorians, I wonder what new lore we'll get instead..
    Well yes, the Empire didn't even exist yet. What we will likely see is order 66 being issued while Ahsoka and Rex are fighting Maul on Mandalore and the newly-formed Empire taking over. But the "night of a thousand tears" and the Rebels plot wouldn't happen for around 20 years later.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Well yes, the Empire didn't even exist yet. What we will likely see is order 66 being issued while Ahsoka and Rex are fighting Maul on Mandalore and the newly-formed Empire taking over. But the "night of a thousand tears" and the Rebels plot wouldn't happen for around 20 years later.
    Wait, what, we'll see Anakin turn into Darth Vader during the show? Ahsoka won't see him then, cuz she didn't recognize the figure at first in SW Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Wait, what, we'll see Anakin turn into Darth Vader during the show? Ahsoka won't see him then, cuz she didn't recognize the figure at first in SW Rebels.
    No, I mean you'll see order 66 from Ahsoka's perspective.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maul was already taken off mandalore in the clone wars by palp and then did some stuff with the night sisters in a comic it’s unlikely he’ll go back as he was running from palp by the end of his comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Maul was already taken off mandalore in the clone wars by palp and then did some stuff with the night sisters in a comic it’s unlikely he’ll go back as he was running from palp by the end of his comics.
    Maul invades Mandalore during the events of Revenge of the Sith, and Ahsoka is unofficially sent along with Rex and his troops to deal with it. This is from the prologue of the Ahsoka novel that came out a few years ago, and is one of the main arcs of season 7 of the Clone Wars.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maul invades Mandalore during the events of Revenge of the Sith, and Ahsoka is unofficially sent along with Rex and his troops to deal with it. This is from the prologue of the Ahsoka novel that came out a few years ago, and is one of the main arcs of season 7 of the Clone Wars.
    Ah your totally right I went though the maul comic again he’s still working with some Mandolrians I had forgot exactly how it ended.

5+ Year Old Account
    Release date is now revealed, it is february 17th
    https://screenrant.com/star-wars-clo...premiere-date/

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    honestly i can't get into clone wars. it feels, too kiddish.

rebels on the other hand was right up my alley.

ahsoka in clone wars is an annoying little shit, anakin is pretty lame ass too. even obi wan is way too "matter of fact" in his tone. i know mcgregor came off that way sometimes in the movies but it was more subtle.

still, i love me some clone troops. Rex is my shit.
    Time to continue watching then. Clone Wars became darker and more serious as the seasons progressed, and it's the by far most "mature" version of Star Wars out there. Rebels really was a kids show in comparison.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Time to continue watching then. Clone Wars became darker and more serious as the seasons progressed, and it's the by far most "mature" version of Star Wars out there. Rebels really was a kids show in comparison.
    I agree here, but that isn't saying either is bad. Rebels had some dark moments, but not nearly as dark as the Clone Wars got.

The only problem I have with Clone Wars was the fact it is not told in order all the time, other than that it is fun. Though, you can see the Episode Order in release order or in timeline order as fans had put together the actual timeline.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

That's maybe true for the first 1.5 seasons of rebels, but it's a maturation story so that is kind of to be expected.

i must have written that that 6 months ago as i am half way through season 5 of CW now lmao

here, this is for you metal head

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The only problem I have with Clone Wars was the fact it is not told in order all the time, other than that it is fun. Though, you can see the Episode Order in release order or in timeline order as fans had put together the actual timeline.
    yeah one of the snooze fest Senate story arcs is broken up over a few seasons. weird.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Well, I wonder if Disney think the pre-quel era grade of star wars is very popular.

It certainly my best loved version of Star Wars, ever since ALL of Disney's progression of STar Wars reverted back to the Original trilogy - after 5 movies, and 3 tv series - I really am tired of seeing junkyard planets, deserts, swamps, almost zero lightsaber and force action, no cool spcey futuristic cities , planets with weird and wonderful new things to see - their space looks broken down, and rustic, not to mention it's like they hate sword fighting and magic (I would have felt differntly if the little lightsaber action and force wielding had been amazing and it had the story background that llowed those characters to be gerat at it).

Prequel worlds are a relief, because they show you a futuristic galaxy, and sure all those worlds have deserts and swamps or planets all covereed in ice, it's just that we see a lot ore scenes planets of advcanced civilizations and I miss that.

The action is also pacier and racier with my favourite thing - force using. So I am excited.

I had wished they took the new movies more into futuristic sci-fi, rather than wasteland sci-fi. or at least shown your fair share of cool scenes and worlds to accompany the bleak ones.

I don't come to watch a space civilization only to see slums that are just the same as the ones I live in, but made of metal instead of brick/clay

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, Disney removed the 2003 Cartoon Network from the Star Wars canon, - it was my favourite Star Wars series... it was short , concise, but very to the point, and i loved the force and lightsaber antics there.. anakin fighting Ventris, Mace Windu fighting off a droid army singlhandedly and cleverly, that was so cool. The temple jedi female pair litterally suspending a mountain collapse with the force and entering this cool like zen meditation mode till Yooda gets to them.

Cartoon Network Clone wars was COOL - if you ask me, I wanted to see tha tlevel of force antics and special effects in the movies. I thought to make thier movies really cool, Disney would hire some of the best world wide choreographers and cgi studio artists to create unbelievably good fights adn berathtaking vistas.. but did they?

No, crappy lightsaber fights, unimaginative force using and lots of deserts, swamps and slums. So we still haven't seen a film version of Munilist from the 2003 series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

Anyway, Disney removed the 2003 Cartoon Network from the Star Wars canon, - it was my favourite Star Wars series... it was short , concise, but very to the point, and i loved the force and lightsaber antics there.. anakin fighting Ventris, Mace Windu fighting off a droid army singlhandedly and cleverly, that was so cool. The temple jedi female pair litterally suspending a mountain collapse with the force and entering this cool like zen meditation mode till Yooda gets to them.

Cartoon Network Clone wars was COOL - if you ask me, I wanted to see tha tlevel of force antics and special effects in the movies. I thought to make thier movies really cool, Disney would hire some of the best world wide choreographers and cgi studio artists to create unbelievably good fights adn berathtaking vistas.. but did they?

No, crappy lightsaber fights, unimaginative force using and lots of deserts, swamps and slums. So we still haven't seen a film version of Munilist from the 2003 series.
    The Galaxy of Adventures shorts are dope. Forces of Destiny series is decent too.

Try to ignore the voiceover.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    The Galaxy of Adventures shorts are dope. Forces of Destiny series is decent too.

Try to ignore the voiceover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOFRT_X3b_8
    Thanks for the link, it was fun to watch the snapshots from the originals in animation, brought back some of those special feelings.. which re-affirms my feelings that the new movies just don't do it for e.

5+ Year Old Account
    Lol the like dislike ratio

EDIT: Wait...what? I just went back to the trailer, they have removed the like/dislike function, even though it was over-whelmingly in their favor!!!
    Like was over 50k people!
    Dislike was ca 300 people...

And removed comments...they are are so butt-hurt over their shitty trilogy n paranoid that fans will dislike everything star wars can do they assume fans are the bad guys? Even with fans liking clone wars, star wars STILL treats fans like crap...To be so oblivious of their fans when all are on the same page with this tv show...shows that star wars has too many toxic fucking retards in their company, what's next? do the same when trailer for Mandalorian Season Two pops up? Dumb fucking baboons...I wouldn't put it past them..

Star Wars: "Oh my god, the fans love this, how AWFUL! Stop them!!!"

EDIT 2: I saw it first on my phone, page is not up-dated so I can see the ratio as it was
    56 857 Likes
    363 Dislikes

Shown 400 141 times (Only now I realize they removed this information as well, why shown is an indicator of anything I cannot fathom, trailers for the movies that got disliked were still viewed by shitloads of people...

other uploads show similar huge ratios,,,

STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Final Trailer (2020)
    FilmSelect Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbeKgolVeUU

STAR WARS: The Clone Wars Season 7 Trailer (2020)
    KinoCheck International
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41y-AyObeqc

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Final Season Official Trailer
    IGN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHGlSlp_nI

I see now that they returned things.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-01-24 at 05:47 PM.