Thread: Vulpera names

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not really a pun or joke, but I’m going with Jumji because I couldn’t spell Jumanji right when my friend asked if it was good.

My Vulpera is going to be named Mulder

I loathe Vulpera so much. Degraded WoW with it's silliness.

I'll just race change my main.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I loathe Vulpera so much. Degraded WoW with it's silliness.
    No one really cares what you think in this thread, which I know is ironic considering I responded to you just to say that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomAgony View Post
    My Vulpera is going to be named Mulder
    I like this one.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Rabbit was taken

I’ll mix some letters and an “ae” somewhere for my fox

Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    "Mozilla" for a fire mage.
    Examples of common unacceptable or disruptive RP names include (but are not limited to):

Non-medieval or non-fantasy names (For example: Slipnslide, Robotman, Discoinferno)
    Names that reference well known people, characters, brands, places, or icons (For example: Britneyspears, Austinpowers, Mcdonalds, Georgewashington, Newyork)
    Names that consist of multiple words (For example: Inyourface, Welovebeef, Howareyou, Sixtyseventy)
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/135764
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Mine is gonna be called Tnetennba.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I'll just race change my main.

[COLOR="#417394"]- - - Updated - - -

No one really cares what you think in this thread, which I know is ironic considering I responded to you just to say that.
    Yes, because that’s how forum participation works. Amazing isnt it

Yes, because that’s how forum participation works. Amazing isnt it
    'cept you're going off topic with your lil' QQ attention seeking tangent when the thread's simply about names. So how about you heed to your own knowledge and "participate" to sticking to the thread topic, or don't post at all.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-01-05 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    'cept you're going off topic with your lil' QQ attention seeking tangent when the thread's simply about names. So how about you heed to your own knowledge and "participate" to sticking to the thread topic, or don't post at all.
    No. I’m going to stay on topic and express my disgust for Vulpera in a Vulpera thread.

Have a nice day. Btw, Vulpera race is worse than Pandas. Have fun at Goldshire Inn

Although it's not a strict rule and I have duplicates, I try to spread the first letter of my character names across the alphabet. According to my spreadsheet, only L, P and U are still available, maybe V if I ignore an alt on a forgotten realm.

I'll probably use the name generator that @SilverWolf26 linked to come up with a base name and then modify it to my liking.

Maybe, since my Vulpera will almost definitely have red fur, a hidden allusion to Kvothe from Name of the Wind by using the name Lvothe? Although I haven't decided on either class or gender yet. Have at least two of every class thanks to off-realm alts and Allied Races already...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

People tend to distinguish between what they name their character and what their "in character" name is these days.
    Which is why you see alot of folks even on RP servers name their characters with a silly pun or a playful twist on
    a celebrity name.

No. I’m going to stay on topic and express my disgust for Vulpera in a Vulpera thread.

Have a nice day. Btw, Vulpera race is worse than Pandas. Have fun at Goldshire Inn
    Wouldn't an allied race thread or an "I dislike Vulpera" thread be a more appropriate place to express your disgust rather than veering a thread about Vulpera names off topic to an "I hate Vulpera" sub-topic? Or you won't make your own thread because you know it likely won't get a lot of traction so you try to hijack an existing one where you're more likely to have a larger audience?

Have fun at Goldshire Inn
    But... Goldshire Inn is in an alliance zone, how can my Vulpera have fun when he'll be chased by Stormwind Guards? Is there an Horde version of Goldshire Inn that I can have fun in with my Vulpera?

Ontopic:

I took the lame route and reserved a name similar to Nick Wilde from Zootopia. :/ (minus the e so to avoid using copyrighted name) I might end up going with something else though.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-01-07 at 05:40 PM.

Im gonna name my male Vulpera Rogue Guyfox. because i like bad puns dammit

I will be going with Bedouin names. Since that is quite clearly where they drew inspiration from.

I'll probably just make a rogue with a stupid name like SneakyBastard, or like someone said ForFoxSake - i like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I will be going with Bedouin names. Since that is quite clearly where they drew inspiration from.
    That's a good idea, I could add something to the name that makes it sounds vaguely middle-eastern (at least to my central european ass)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.